Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chaotic Flame
Jun 1, 2009

So...

Poulpe posted:

Man, a ton of Thorgy hate going around here. I'm all for Ben and Trixie personally, but still.

Didn't Thorgy come in second place in like, four or five different challenges?
I think the story would be way different if Bob hadn't been there to eat her lunch.

I feel like Bob really only ate her lunch in that one Empire(?) thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chaotic Flame
Jun 1, 2009

So...

I love Trixie outside of Drag Race but don't get the idea that she's just going to win. She was pretty weak her season and I feel a lot of her strengths that showed up after the show may not translate to the format still.

I don't think there's an Alaska/Chad this season and am glad of it.

Chaotic Flame
Jun 1, 2009

So...

God Milk is so annoying. Just caught up.

Chaotic Flame
Jun 1, 2009

So...

What an amazing episode. Glad Milk is gone and can't wait for Snatch Game! :yayclod:

Chaotic Flame
Jun 1, 2009

So...

Nihonniboku posted:

I didn't disagree that she rocked the challenge. She earned her spot in the top. My point was that she strayed from her assignment probably more than Aja did. The editing suggested that Aja was placed in the bottom because she didn't portray her assigned character, which is disingenuous since Kennedy didn't get the same criticism. Aja wasn't as funny, which is true. They could have left it at that. But they didn't. Kennedy's portrayal was more thirsty than party girl. The only thing that suggested party girl was bringing out the shots at the very end of the challenge.

I think you were expecting white girl wasted party girl and that's not who Kennedy was playing.

Chaotic Flame
Jun 1, 2009

So...

So glad Ben is finally getting the attention she deserves. I loved her in season 6, saw her live a few times in NYC and she's just so polished and funny.

Chaotic Flame
Jun 1, 2009

So...

angerbeet posted:

Santino went kind of insane, not quite Lucian Piane insane, but

https://twitter.com/SANTINORICE/status/961135233419632641

Mostly he just makes wishes at 11:11 on twitter.

Also, I know a lot of people don't like reddit or spoilers, but there's a new subreddit which is ALL spoilers: https://www.reddit.com/r/SpoiledDragRace/

Does that mean the regular subreddit is safe to look at?

Chaotic Flame
Jun 1, 2009

So...

esperterra posted:

Shangela winning would fit the mold of 'Ru pushing for one of the most popular and iconic queens to win' ala Chad and Alaska (which fwiw I only think Chad was rigged, if any were. that superhero challenge win was whack and shoulda gone to Raven and Juju) and our Nancy Drew of Drag would look lovely up on that fake wall.

But if Ben wins, after being so let down and unhappy with her season that for years she was saying she would never come back? gently caress what a gag tho.

I wish they could both win!!

Maybe that's the twist this year. Double winners

Chaotic Flame
Jun 1, 2009

So...

I really hope that theory isn't true because drat would I be pissed.

Chaotic Flame
Jun 1, 2009

So...

esperterra posted:

I mean poo poo there are queens who audition and go on the show with zero intent to win, they just wat the booking bump and hope they can make more out of it.

Someone mentioned this earlier but the other side effect of this is that it does seem like the hunger to win isn't really there as much. I started in season 6 and they all were gunning for the crown much more than later seasons.

Chaotic Flame
Jun 1, 2009

So...

Yeah, they blew through the runway this week. What determines the length each week?

Chaotic Flame
Jun 1, 2009

So...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chaotic Flame
Jun 1, 2009

So...

I'm still mad about last night. :mad:

Chaotic Flame fucked around with this message at 14:01 on Mar 16, 2018

• Locked thread