Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nemo
Feb 24, 2001

Uh! Double up Uh! Uh!
Morgan sounded so angry in her testimonials I was sure she was gone as soon as Ru put her in the bottom two. Is that just how she is? I don't remember her having such a chip on her shoulder in season 2. I hope she's happier when the eliminated queens are brought back.

Also,

spite house posted:

Go AWAY, Milk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nemo
Feb 24, 2001

Uh! Double up Uh! Uh!

The Berzerker posted:

I would have liked Ben's talent show thing more if I hadn't seen it done live like a year or two ago

You couldn't have seen it two years ago. According to the other queens' reads, Ben has been in a coma since Bianca got crowned. :haw:

Nemo
Feb 24, 2001

Uh! Double up Uh! Uh!
I thought Thorgy's Stevie was pretty great, but her runway was terrible. She really needs to lose those dreds so she doesn't have to wear hideous wigs and hats to hide her locks.

Milk was serving some kind of kabuki Barbra Streisand and I have no idea why she was safe.

I love Trixie and Ben, but Shangela will probably round out the top 3. I'd be happy with any of them winning.

Nemo
Feb 24, 2001

Uh! Double up Uh! Uh!
Where was all this growth that Bebe was bragging about? Did she suddenly learn to sew or dance or do anything that wasn’t Diana Ross or Camerooooooooon?

I really wanted Morgan to speak up after Bebe said everyone agreed that she shouldn’t reveal who she would have sent home and brought back. That was not the edit we saw of that scene.

Happy for Trixie!

Nemo
Feb 24, 2001

Uh! Double up Uh! Uh!
Where is this race discussion even headed? That Rupaul doesn’t like black queens, or the producers forced her to pick the white one? That the eliminated queens should have voted for two black queens instead of one?

Like, I agree that Shangela deserves it more than Kennedy, but even if it was Trixie and Shangela at the end, there were still even odds that Trixie would win. She’s got a bigger career outside of drag and you can only crown one of them.

• Locked thread