Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nyeehg
Jul 14, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Aerox posted:

The first episode of Drag Race Thailand has been subbed into English:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6eun3r

The first two contestants so far are a shrimp farmer and a coffin salesman.

Dodn't know what to expect but this was very good. A 3-in-1 runway using set materials for the first challenge seemed like a tough intro.

Thanks for posting this :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nyeehg
Jul 14, 2013

Grimey Drawer
God drat I'm loving Drag Race Thailand! Love some of the shade they're throwing.

"It was the worst vocal fry, two ants loving would have been louder than you"

One thing I really love is that the main runway and Maxi challenge are seperate challenges. Wish Rupauls drag race did that.

Jay O posted:

Well uh, that's bound to happen when you uh, paint yourself brown for an African look... :stonk: ...CULTURAL DIFFERENCES!

Oh dear, I just got to that part. I don't think there was any ill will behind it (like you say, different cultural baggage in the US/Europe) but... :stonk:

Nyeehg fucked around with this message at 21:51 on Mar 7, 2018

Nyeehg
Jul 14, 2013

Grimey Drawer
Final thoughts:

Well poo poo. I love Kennedy and Trixie. Hell I was firmly on team Trixie and lament how underrated Kennedy appears to be among the larger fandom.

But God, even if Dela hadn't bowed out I think Shangela at least deserved to get into the final lip sync. Of the final four she's shown the most development from her season(s) and regardless of whether you like her she is a fierce queen and killed it this season.

Ah well, maybe she can come back for the inevitable All Stars 4.

I actually enjoyed Bebe this season and didn't have a problem with her returning. Hell, I feel it was all worth it for her Bizzare verse on the Spice Girls challenge. That said, there was no way she was gonna be in the top two if her peers were voting (no matter how good she was having already won is a hinderance)

• Locked thread