Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi
Mar 26, 2005

alf_pogs posted:

her revised history sentence makes absolutely zero sense.

Yeah I’ve read it through a few times and still can’t parse it. I’m guessing it’s just a reprisal of the “I was set up to fail” defense but eh

This season is loving lit btw, so much shade and talent on display. Also, how Milk wasn’t in the bottom is beyond me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi
Mar 26, 2005

Nihonniboku posted:

Every now and then I try and venture into the subreddit, and I always run away in sheer terror.

I found this to be true of most subreddits tbh

Also my wife usually rolls her eyes whenever I mention the forums but she loves reading this thread over my shoulder

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi
Mar 26, 2005

Reddit spoilers have been about 50-50 in my experience so who the hell knows

I will both :lol: and :argh: if it happens though

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi
Mar 26, 2005

caligulamprey posted:

I can't stop watching this video of Aja reading Milk, it's hypnotic.

My opinion of Aja went from "get her off my television" to "All Stars really redeemed her" to "Maybe Aja was right the entire time?" Wanna re-watch S9 now.

Lol viewer be warned, there’s a real short bit near the end of this that seems to confirm a heavily spoiler-tagged rumor

when Aja says “and then Morgan apologizes to Ben”

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi
Mar 26, 2005

alf_pogs posted:

adore's doing good i think? her feed is full of work and pals and she is consistently a popular queen - her, courtney and obvs bianca are one of the best-loved final three. (that said, can't speak for her mentally, if you are referencing something specific?)

I think what they’re referring to is that Adore sort of seemed like a physical and emotional reck in AS2, to the point where people in these threads were positing that she might have been going through some kind of drug withdrawl

• Locked thread