Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pellisworth
Jun 20, 2005
AS3 predictions: top four are ChiChi, BenDeLa, Trixie, and Milk.

Polished but traditional. These ladies are great performers and all-around solid queens, but their styles and personalities don't stray too far outside the box.
ChiChi DeVayne
Kennedy Davenport
Morgan McMichaels
Shangela
Ben DeLaCreme

Wildcards. Who the gently caress knows what these gals will pull out.
Milk
Trixie Mattel

Go away. I hope they sashay away first. They have some strengths but are kind of annoying. Maybe it's an acquired taste.
Thorgy
Aja

It should be a great season!

edit: the lipsynchs in particular should be fantastic in AS3, there are a ton of lip-synch assassins in that lineup. In particular, ChiChi, Kennedy, Morgan, and Shangela will be phenomenal.

Pellisworth fucked around with this message at 05:19 on Jan 22, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pellisworth
Jun 20, 2005
first 15 minutes of AS3 here: http://www.newnownext.com/drag-race-all-stars-3-premiere-first-15-minutes/01/2018/

Pellisworth
Jun 20, 2005
There's a lot of great dancers this season - Kennedy, Shangela, Chi Chi, Morgan. Aja is pretty good too. Should make for some awesome lipsynchs.

Kennedy and Thorgy's intro outfits were a mess.

Here's my elimination order, I think I might've changed my mind on the top four.

Aja
Thorgy
Kennedy
Morgan
Chi Chi
Top four: Milk, Shangela, BenDeLa, Trixie

Aja and Thorgy go first because I find them a little grating and they don't seem to really excel at any facet of drag. Like, what are their singular strengths? Other than being annoying (Thorgy) and ranting (Aja).

Kennedy, Morgan, and Chi Chi go next. They're all awesome dancers and will deliver some great lip-synchs but none of them are particularly funny and their drag aesthetics are pretty standard. I like Chi Chi most of the three just based on personality.

Shangie and BenDeLa I think have the best shot at the crown. They're well-rounded and polished queens. Milk has probably the most distinctive and creative aesthetic, and Trixie is hilarious, the challenge for them will be if they can set aside their schticks and demonstrate they can also do good "normal" drag.

Assuming the mystery tenth queen is who's been leaked, I dunno about her. Not familiar enough with her to guess as to how she'd do.

Pellisworth
Jun 20, 2005

curiousTerminal posted:

As much as I (inexplicably) love Aja I know she's going early on, if not immediately before Thorgy, then immediately after.
I also love how you can tell that Morgan is treating this like a regular season since it's been so long for her. She's trying to win and not just make a second, career boosting impression.

Morgan is a SoCal (West Hollywood, the LA gay village) staple. The commentary about her being a workhorse is absolutely true. She's performing at clubs basically every night and is a local legend.

That said, she's pretty standard as drag queens go. Casts a ton of shade, lipsynchs and dances really well. Morgan is not at all a comedy queen, she's 10x more bitchy than she is funny/campy and I think that will be her downfall.

Morgan is, frankly, kinda basic. She's great at lip-synching, dancing, and reading you to filth. That's not enough for me in All Stars #3, you need to also be funny and aesthetically creative, which Morgan is not. Morgan is an extremely polished and hardworking queen, but she's standard drag fare and that's not enough.

Pellisworth
Jun 20, 2005
I'm teaching night class :(

Is there anywhere it will be available (legally) shortly after it airs, like later tonight? Or am I stuck waiting until tomorrow.

Pellisworth
Jun 20, 2005
Bebe is so charismatic and confident, she's great. Dunno why she didn't get dinged for dancing barefoot when Chi Chi got told she MUST wear heels.

Milk's talent show was pretty bad. I like the concept, but the execution was lazy af.

edit: I would've put Chi Chi and Milk in the bottom. Top two I agree with, but I thought Morgan's talent show was just mediocre. Her outfit was great. Chi Chi had a meh performance and not a good outfit. Milk felt low-effort.

Imo Milk should've had actual wraparound outfits that the models would put on him and fasten in the back instead of some weak glitter-on-posterboard crap.

Aja had a really high-energy and strong performance, I'm impressed. I'm less annoyed by her than I was in season 9, we'll see if she can sew, act, or be funny though.

You can see influence from Dragula in the opening skit and the Vanessa vs. Porkchop skit. I bet we'll have a horror/filth/gore themed challenge this season.

I think I'll revise my top four predictions to Shangela, Trixie, Bebe, and BenDeLa. Which is a strong and awesome top four, should be a great season!

Pellisworth fucked around with this message at 07:56 on Jan 26, 2018

Pellisworth
Jun 20, 2005

Miz Kriss posted:

I watched an post-episode thing with Alaska and I'm drawing a blank on who was her guest that night, but one of them said that Morgan had a great strategy if she didn't announce it to the rest of the group.

Ben and Bianca were my top two in season 6, so I'm delighted to see Ben back this time.

the post-episode Alaska thing was with Manila

how dare you forget Manila

(it's ok, it was a really bland recap show)

Pellisworth
Jun 20, 2005

Magikarpal Tunnel posted:

What I like about ChiChi is that she didn't make any excuses for herself. Just "yes, I made a mistake, I'll do better."

I really respect Morgan for doing the same. She didn't make a scene, just talked about how fortunate she was to appear twice on the show and how great an opportunity it was.

For as much as Morgan talked about wanting to win the money and shamelessly booting the strongest competitor, I think she has a very healthy attitude overall. She's in it to win it, but when she gets booted she's calm and chill and is thankful for the opportunity.

Morgan McMichaels is ambitious but a total pro.

Pellisworth
Jun 20, 2005
Milk: ugh BenDeLa is so annoying, she keeps bringing up her Miss Congeniality win.
Milk: hey do you remember how they created a new challenge based on that time I wore a beard? x3

Pellisworth
Jun 20, 2005

alf_pogs posted:

for those who can't wait to sample the produce, the first ten minutes of next week are up

http://www.vh1.com/video-clips/s6keny/rupauls-drag-race-all-stars-first-look-season-3-episode-2-divas-lip-sync-live

really happy to see Trixie is cramming more zingers in than me at kfc. overall, really good assigned divas for everyone for the challenge. good to see chi chi call out Milk (who surely is playing up the bitchy egomaniac for the camers, right? ...please?) anywho based on this it looks like thorgy is a surefire bottom 2, or at least will gripe her way all the way to the final second.

Thorgy Crymor GGGGG

Sadly I teach night class 7-10pm but am really looking forward to the second ep, the cast this season is great

Pellisworth
Jun 20, 2005
I felt like Milk should've switched with Kennedy in the bottom three. Milk's Celine was awful and runway was very meh. Kennedy had a tough part and did alright, her runway was pretty cool. Very ready for Milk to go home. Villain edit, sure, but she's being super arrogant and also underperforming.

I also would've put Aja in the top three and Bebe as safe. Bebe was solid but not really a standout for me while I thought Aja's performance was really good and her runway great.

Pellisworth
Jun 20, 2005
Thorgy might have the most toxic and petty personality/edit of any queen I can recall. Is that the bitchiest lipstick mirror message ever?

I agree that BenDeLa's Julie Andrews was fantastic. I think her real strength is in being able to ham it the gently caress up and be super expressive and theatrical, kind of like her Seattle sister Jinkx. All the other girls basically just had to impersonate their diva, Ben had to channel Julie Andrews but also she's rapping and being dirty. I could be biased because Mary Poppins and Sound of Music are two of my absolute favorite films from childhood.

I originally had Milk picked for top four but she's been super underwhelming and obnoxious. I'm rooting for Shangela, Trixie, Bebe, and BenDeLa for top four.

Pellisworth
Jun 20, 2005

Speed Crazy posted:

I would like to thank Thorgy for giving us possibly the greatest reaction to being eliminated. No grace, no humility, just "oh, jesus. gross."

Suck it, ShangeLLa.

8======D~~

edit: also I'm pretty certain the queens were asked for their top several diva picks before the competition, they all brought outfits for it. So there's really no excuse for Thorgy and Milk to be so awful when they basically had their pick of diva going in and should have prepared.

Next episode's gotta be Snatch Game, right?

Pellisworth fucked around with this message at 18:28 on Feb 2, 2018

Pellisworth
Jun 20, 2005

Trig Discipline posted:

Although Trixie has been pretty far in the background this season compared to what I'd expect from her. She's there, she's doing well, and I'm always happy to see her on screen, but she's just coming off as unusually reserved.

I think that's mostly the edit. She's had a lot of zinger confessionals, and if you go back and watch her backup dancer work in this last episode she's loving great. Re-watch BenDeLa's Julie Andrews segment a couple times, it's really good and Trixie seriously impressed me with her dancing, I figured that would be her weakness.

My guess is Trixie is almost certainly top three/four, plus she's a strong fan favorite, so they're keeping her in the background with editing. Her actual performances have been very strong.

Contrast that to Bebe, who has been solid but imo very middle of the pack. She's had a very favorable edit. Remember how ChiChi got judged hard for not wearing heels in the talent show? Bebe went barefoot. Both could've done their performances in heels, ChiChi landed in the bottom two for it, for Bebe it went unmentioned.

Obviously it's reality TV so there's a ton of producer fuckery and what we get is a very filtered version, but I think:

BenDeLa and Shangela are being presented as clear frontrunners. One or both of them will have a severe fuckup and/or elimination-related drama. The Icarus edit.
Milk and Thorgy got the villain edit. Don't be petty and arrogant if you can't deliver, or reality TV will make you look extra lovely.
Trixie is very strong all-around and will be in the top few, but she's intentionally being kept in the background. The black horse edit.
Bebe has been very middle of the pack. She's incredibly charismatic, but I feel like her performance is getting inflated to keep her in the race longer. She's solid, but hasn't wowed me like some of the other queens have.
Aja has a strong redemption/growth arc, which seems well-deserved. She's so much better than her first season. I don't see her being crowned because I think she'll struggle with comedy and acting challenges.
Kennedy and Morgan I dunno.

edit:

esperterra I'm thinking Morgan might have been assigned Madonna

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcWlEhD4yMY

Pellisworth fucked around with this message at 22:48 on Feb 2, 2018

Pellisworth
Jun 20, 2005

esperterra posted:

e2: I love that Willam video. All I could think about during Morgan's variety show performance was that, tbh. Bitch shoulda come out and vogued her rear end off.

yeah, Morgan isn't as much an acrobat as Kennedy or Aja with wild death drops and stuff, but she's a great dancer (vogue that poo poo up) and has tremendous stage presence

Pellisworth
Jun 20, 2005

esperterra posted:

While looking for a good Morgan video to post in here I came across Raven doing a lipsync to a Postmodern Jukebox cover of Fancy and it made me love her even more than I already do, which is the most possible. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ia4n4Cmdx5E

Morgan comes out and does the normal version. Also typical Micky's cameraman zooming in on disco balls and people's phone screens probably.

gently caress I love these two so much. I wanted Morgan to succeed so drat badly! Ugh she's so good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cx4c3S52Bfc

e: lmao this one's just a classic, she tries to pull willam on stage then ashes her cigarette on his head at one point. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M26RLba7Dk4

you're almost making me miss WeHo

edit: Mr. Black, Rasputin, and Bootie (in Echo Park) club nights owned

Pellisworth fucked around with this message at 23:36 on Feb 2, 2018

Pellisworth
Jun 20, 2005
Milk is so loving boring from what we've seen.

I was really hoping she'd be the zany creative queen, but to steal a line: she's lukewarm and curdling.

Why are you bringing us skim, I was hoping for whole Milk.

She's getting a hard villain edit to boot. I really can't stand the arrogance and crying about being "only" safe when she's been so mediocre.

I went into AS3 rooting pretty hard for Milk but at this point I hope she goes away next episode.

I won't cry over spilt Milk. Get over yourself and put in some effort. BenDeLa and Shangela are clearly werqing really loving hard, you're in their dust (powder) and huffing your own farts.

Pellisworth
Jun 20, 2005

spite house posted:

I had an argument with my esposo about her diva act during the rehearsal. He was aggravated that she was wasting everyone's time, I thought it was completely brilliant and hilarious and on point.

Shangie's the one to beat, no doubt. It helps that she's loving great.

Ben is absolutely playing the game, too. She's trying to be the "terminally delightful" nice girl who plays fair to avoid painting a bullseye on her bosom, hence the chat with Morgan and her throwing the lipsynch against Shangela. Imagine if Ben won both of the first two lipsynchs, she's out the door as soon as she lands in the bottom two.

Pellisworth
Jun 20, 2005
Many of the girls seem to have grown a lot from their season, Aja in particular. Chi Chi is improved but still making some of the same mistakes (not cinching, wearing jazz shoes), Shangela has been performing nonstop since s2/3 and is really polished.

The only area where Milk seems to show growth is in her ego which is disappointing. I was really hoping she'd be top four and bring zany high-fashion stuff. She's really the only girl this season that does high-concept stuff.

Pellisworth
Jun 20, 2005

blizzardvizard posted:

Milk's "glamour" dress was so insultingly basic too

All of her performances and looks so far have been really low-effort. Her velcro fashion lipsynch for the talent show was a cool concept but come on. If your theme is "fashion," give me some GOT DANG fashion, not weak posterboard crap. You've got the means, girl, and wasn't Milk the only queen to use the Pit Crew for their talent act? She could easily have had three separate and distinct actual outfits that the Pit Crew draped on her. What I got was a weak lipsynch about fashion, rather than her talent is fashion.

Sorry, I'm mad online, I was really rooting for Milk. But she's serving performances that would be weak on a regular season. This is All Stars, and AS3 has a very strong cast.

Pellisworth
Jun 20, 2005

spite house posted:

Aja used the Pit Crew for her Amy Winehouse and it was great.

yeah, and Shangela used the Pit Crew during her Mariah

I meant from the first ep, I think Milk was the only one to use the Pit Crew during her first episode talent show

Pellisworth
Jun 20, 2005

spite house posted:

drat, of course you're right. Duh. Mea culpa, edibles these days are just too drat strong.

let's share a brownie for next episode okay?

I miss living in LA :(

Pellisworth
Jun 20, 2005

CaptainScraps posted:

My wife and I were discussing Bob the Drag queen, Thorgys nemesis. I thought Bob wouldn't have made top 3 in seasons 2-6 because his looks weren't there. She disagreed. What do you think?

I think season 8 was fairly weak, not as bad as 7 but there wasn't much in the way of strong all-around competitors. Bob's looks were pretty basic, I agree, but she won because of her humor and charisma. Look at the other top four from s8, Kim and Naomi are mostly look queens (though Naomi did turn it out with acting later in the season) and ChiChi is really good at dancing/lipsynching and has a lovely personality but not great in other respects.

Compare to All Stars 3. Ben and Shangie are great examples of very well-rounded queens. They can serve a look, act, do comedy, and perform (though Shangie is a more traditional lipsynch style while Ben hams it up for humor).

edit: and Trixie is well-rounded, too. I guess we'll see how Bebe does with acting and comedy challenges, she certainly has the charisma and can serve a look.

Pellisworth
Jun 20, 2005
I'm kind of annoyed it isn't up on Amazon yet, it has been way earlier the last two weeks

Pellisworth
Jun 20, 2005
I pretty much agree with most of the posters here. Milk's had a hard villain edit but even if she wasn't being arrogant and shady, her performances and runways have all been weak af. It was pretty obvious to me that Milk was going home after Kennedy slayed the Bitchelor challenge, what with the feud between Milk and Kennedy starting at the beginning of the ep.

That was a fun maxi challenge. Lipsynch was boring, not a good song choice.

Shangela's corn outfit was amazing, I think she'd have been in the top if Chi Chi gave her more to play off of in the Bitchelor.

I'm guessing Chi Chi, Aja, or Bebe go home next week. None of them are great actors. Chi Chi's been in the bottom each week, maybe she gets over her self-sabotage but it's going to be hard to compete with Trixie, Shangela, and Kennedy in Snatch Game. Aja has been hit or miss and acting/comedy challenges seem to be her weakness. Bebe has been middle of the pack and sort of in the background, to me it feels like her weakness is she isn't willing to get out of her comfort zone. She sticks mostly with Africa/Cameroon themes and characters. If she wants to do well in Snatch Game I think she has to be willing to get raunchy and come on strong instead of playing demure.

Pellisworth
Jun 20, 2005

Poulpe posted:

Whoo! What a week.

Come through arbitrary bottom 3 instead of bottom two! Makes sense though - if the Divas challenge was any indication Dela, Trixie, Shangela, and maybe Bebe have plot armor, and everybody else is non-essential.

Part of me is definitely looking forward to Kennedy taking a bunch of flak for eliminating Milk. While I'm not unhappy to see her gone, everybody there knows that she was not the weakest queen in that challenge and it was purely a spite elimination, and Kennedy spouting off this claim that it was about the performance in the challenge is total bunk.

Also something I noticed, is while Shangela was desperately trying to drag Chichi's lifeless corpse through that challenge, she also messed up her own role pretty badly. I didn't get the impression that her character was more into Chichi than the bachelor once in the entire production.
If Milk hadn't flubbed that up so badly and stepped on Trixie I think it would have been a bottom two with just Aja and Chichi, because Shangie was next up.

I don't think it was purely a spite elimination. If you go based on all the episodes so far, Chi Chi has been in the bottom every time and should have gone. If you choose just based on this ep, Chi Chi or Milk were both reasonable picks based on poor performance. Milk has been very meh, Aja at least has made top two.

Pellisworth
Jun 20, 2005

Miz Kriss posted:

Yeah, I think Aja just had a bad week, so the only reason for her to have gone was out of pure strategy. I think it was really between ChiChi who has failed every challenge, but at least she’s trying, or Milk who has been slowly sinking, but doesn’t see where things went wrong. (Milk should have been in the bottom last week as well though...)

The question remains on how Snatch Game is gonna go next week because Dela’s Maggie Smith was perfection, and Kennedy won with her Little Richard. How are they gonna top their previous performances?

I was really impressed with Kennedy in Bitchelor this week. She doesn't consider herself a comedy/acting queen and it's not something she'd do in her own regular performances, but drat can she ham it up when asked to.

I want Aja to do Valentina. For reals. That could be hilarious.

Pellisworth
Jun 20, 2005
I think Milk might be set up as a returning villain/revenge queen. She's definitely got the villain edit, a feud with Kennedy, and was eliminated right before the Marc Jacobs episode.

At least one queen is going to return, I'd like to see more of Mergan McMerchels but I think it's gonna be Milk.

Pellisworth
Jun 20, 2005

Nihonniboku posted:

Well, that's the thing. Kennedy did very well. But Kennedy didn't do her assigned character. She was way more off in terms of character than Aja was.

What Kennedy knew though is that Ru absolutely lives for a ghetto character. If a queen does a ghetto character even somewhat competently, then they are usually guaranteed a win. The second Kennedy stepped out of that limo, before she even spoke, I thought to myself, "Well, there it is, Kennedy has the win."

I thought Kennedy nailed "party girl" just fine. She picked an interpretation of "party girl" which appealed to Ru and was also hilarious. You can't say she didn't rock that challenge, I think it's unfair to say she won because she played a ghetto character. She won because she played ghetto black party girl hilariously well.

Pellisworth
Jun 20, 2005

zedar posted:

I mean if we're judging purely in terms of performance. She was a mess backstage obviously.

her runways, talent show act, and Celine Dion diva act have all been bad

I mean, you're entitled to your opinion, but everything Milk has done this season has been very weak and lame af. I say this as someone who went into AS3 hoping Milk would be top four, but she's massively underperformed.

edit: I guess another way of putting it, what do you think Milk has done well so far and why?

Personally I don't think Milk "just went too hard" in the Bitchelor challenge. She was one-note and obnoxious, she just doesn't get that acting and comedy are interactive. She got her stalker role and just blasted a single idea at 110% volume the whole time without playing off her coactors.
It was an improv challenge. Milk didn't improv or interact with Trixie and the Bitchelor, she wasn't funny and sprayed rancid cheese all over that skit.

Pellisworth fucked around with this message at 03:55 on Feb 12, 2018

Pellisworth
Jun 20, 2005

zedar posted:

I dunno, maybe it's because I don't really know Celine Dion at all but so far Milk has just seemed bland to me rather than actively bad. Each week there are people who have done worse, her being safe for the first two episodes seemed about right to me. I don't even know why I'm arguing about this as she was obviously never going to win and she was annoying me as much as she was everyone else where, it just seems that if Kennedy was judging on overall performance (which is what I thought she meant when she said she was judging overall, maybe I misinterpreted) then Chichi should have been the one to go. Which would break my heart because I love Chichi, even though she's clearly not doing well so far.

That's fair. It's reality TV, you're allowed to get into dumb internet arguments :v:

I agree that ChiChi has done worse overall, but Milk has still been in the bottom of the pack. With All Stars rules, you're an idiot to pick petty fights with other queens like Milk did with Kennedy. You don't control your own elimination.

That's why Ben is trying so hard to be the nice girl. She fully understands how much of a threat she is being in the top all of the first three episodes. At this point, if you're one of the other queens you'd be a fool not to send Ben home if/when she lands in the bottom.

Pellisworth
Jun 20, 2005

somnambulist posted:

4 minutes of next episode are up.

I. Am. GAGGED. at the end.

https://www.facebook.com/RuPaulsDragRacePeru/videos/1606430706060028/

Holy poo poo LOL

fyi Snatch Game picks:

Trixie - RuPaul
ChiChi - Maya Angelou
Ben - Paul Lynde

I dunno Ben, you can probably pull that off but it's a questionable choice imo.

Pellisworth
Jun 20, 2005

CaptainScraps posted:

God drat it Ben, you're trying so hard to win my heart. I LOVE that person.

It's a fun choice and Ben will probably do it well, but I'm a bit worried about picking male Snatch Game characters, even campy flamboyant ones. Seems like an unnecessary gamble when Ben could kill it with most any character.

Pellisworth
Jun 20, 2005
I haven't really been impressed with Bebe so far, she's good but hasn't stood out in any of the challenges or runways for me. Trixie's kind of been the same, consistently middle of the pack.

Shangela and Ben are killing it, they're the queens to beat for sure.

I was disappointed in Trixie and Kennedy in Snatch Game, I was hoping for strong performances. Aja did a lot better than I thought she would, her LaBeija was great. Bebe and Chi Chi were bad imo.

It looks like from the preview, someone's gonna really drop the ball in the sewing challenge. Maybe Shangela? Definitely not Ben, her looks are always solid.

I feel like Bebe is kind of coasting on plot armor, they have to keep her around because she's the first winner. I like her, but I don't see how she's going to compete with Shangela and Ben.

Pellisworth
Jun 20, 2005

Pinwiz11 posted:

I blame Santino. No reason, I just blame him. My shoe came untied, drat YOU SANTINO :argh:

Santino and Todrick are both bad as judges. Santino is a weird douchebag with bad opinions, Todrick never contributes anything other than "you look great!"

tbf Todrick seems pretty good as a dance challenge coach, the divas lipsynch was great. he's just a boring non-entity on the judge panel

Pellisworth
Jun 20, 2005

Aerox posted:

The first episode of Drag Race Thailand has been subbed into English:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6eun3r

The first two contestants so far are a shrimp farmer and a coffin salesman.

I needed this in my life

It's interesting how many of the Thai queens have a fairly normal daytime job.

Also, there's a Filipino queen who speaks English but maybe not Thai? That's gonna be a mess

edit: holy gently caress the pit crew is gorgeous

also the judges are brutal in their comments

Pellisworth fucked around with this message at 06:27 on Feb 22, 2018

Pellisworth
Jun 20, 2005

Nihonniboku posted:

Yeah, it seems like when they other queens speak to her, they speak in English, and are teaching her short Thai phrases.

so are the Philippines going to be the Puerto Rico of RPDR: Thailand :v:

Pellisworth
Jun 20, 2005

Dear Prudence posted:

God drat it what the gently caress? I watch this via Amazon and the show cut off right after Ben and Bebe picked their lipsticks. It didn't show the lip-sync or elimination/bring back. I thought they purposely ended on a cliff ha her but I guess loving not. Anywhere I can see the rest of the episode?

esperterra posted:

https://vimeo.com/258244008

Here, boo. lmk if it gets Viacom'd.

thanks, this was horseshit that Amazon cut off before the lipsynch

I'm kind of tired of Bebe's plot armor, she's so... one-note

Pellisworth
Jun 20, 2005

The Berzerker posted:

- the top 5 were all great in the challenge except Bebe tbh. uh wtf is Bebe doing in the top???

She's got plot armor because she won Season 1 and therefore has to make it top 4-5.

Imo she's been very middle of the pack and resting on CAMEROOON all season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pellisworth
Jun 20, 2005

Nihonniboku posted:

I'm not angry, I'm just disappointed.

I guess at this point the crown is Shangela's if she wants it.

it'll probably be Bebe at this point

• Locked thread