Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gelf
Oct 1, 2005

Wake up and smell the psychosis!\

I tend to be more of a lurker, and for most of the shows I watch their respective TVIV threads are pretty toxic. This thread however is just great, I love the direction the discussions go and appreciate the perspectives some of you US fabgoons give with your easier access to certain Queen's careers through their performing in US cities in a way that doesn't happen to the same degree in Sydney. I did finally see Bianca a few months ago, but unfortunately missed out on Trixie and Katya.

This season is so much better than AS2! I wanted to dislike DeLa based on her season, but gently caress me if she isn't slaying it! Trixie, Shangela and Dela would be my current top 3. However I'm really quite liking Kennedy, who I wasn't previously familiar with, mostly because of the range of emotions she makes me feel! From "UGH gently caress off" to having a genuine smile on my face when she aces it (particularly when it comes to her freestyle dancing). Plus the extent to which she soured on Milk was just delicious.

Disappointed that ChiChi is devolving into a broken record of the same old excuses and insecurities. Girl, your act is dime a dozen and you've had years to get some help and be your best self. Repeat patterns of behaviour are an issue in my own social circle at the moment though, so perhaps I'm transferring my frustrations!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread