Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

The celebration is Raw tonight when TV’s longest-running weekly episodic show commemorates its 25th anniversary with returning WWE Legends like The Undertaker and “Stone Cold” Steve Austin, Superstars from both Team Red and SmackDown LIVE, an Intercontinental Championship Match pitting Roman Reigns against The Miz and much more. Don’t miss any of the action as Raw emanates from the Barclays Center and its original home, the Manhattan Center,

Roman Reigns defends the Intercontinental Championship against The Miz

Live under the bright lights of Raw 25, The Miz seeks to reclaim the Intercontinental Championship he lost to Roman Reigns last year.

The Big Dog goes into this title rematch with serious momentum, having defeated both members of The Miztourage in a Handicap Match this past Monday on Raw despite The A-Lister’s attempted intervention. Can Reigns honor his family’s unmatched sports-entertainment legacy during the 25th Anniversary of Raw, or will Miz become an eight-time bearer of WWE’s workhorse championship?

WWE Legends take over Monday Night Raw

“Oh, hell yeah!”

Attitude Era standard-bearer and WWE Hall of Famer “Stone Cold” Steve Austin is making his return to Monday night’s hottest show, and he’s not coming alone. The Texas Rattlesnake will be joined by former champions and iconic competitors from all eras of Raw, including D-Generation X, Chris Jericho, JBL & Ron Simmons, Scott Hall, Torrie Wilson, The Bella Twins and the list goes on.

The only people that don’t seem excited about WWE Legends swarming the Manhattan Center and Brooklyn’s Barclays Center are The Revival, who made it clear last week on Raw that they’re more “old school” than any of the fan-favorites returning for Raw 25. Will Scott Dawson & Dash Wilder eat their words tonight?

John Cena and SmackDown LIVE Superstars drop by Team Red

Given Raw’s place in sports-entertainment history, SmackDown LIVE will be taking part in the festivities Monday night in New York. In addition to SmackDown LIVE Commissioner Shane McMahon and General Manager Daniel Bryan, WWE.com can confirm that WWE Champion AJ Styles, SmackDown Women’s Champion Charlotte Flair, SmackDown Tag Team Champions The Usos, Natalya and The New Day will appear for the momentous celebration.

The intensity of brand warfare was off the charts late last year before Survivor Series, but we can only hope that SmackDown LIVE’s visit will be an amicable one … right?

Joining the brand-aligned Superstars in the house for Raw 25 will be free agent John Cena, six nights before he battles 29 other Superstars in the 30-Man Royal Rumble Match.

How will Brock Lesnar and Kane respond to Braun Strowman?

It’s been a rollercoaster week for Braun Strowman, but The Monster Among Men has been the one at the controls. When Strowman last encountered Universal Champion Brock Lesnar and Kane — his competitors in Royal Rumble’s anticipated Triple Threat Match — he sent part of the Raw set crashing down on both titans, nearly causing serious injury to two of Team Red’s most feared competitors.

That heinous act got Strowman fired by Raw General Manager Kurt Angle, but his rampage that nearly destroyed a $12 million production truck and sent Michael Cole soaring off the stage got him rehired by Team Red Commissioner Stephanie McMahon. After all, it was the only way to stop him.

Less than one week before the Triple Threat Match at Royal Rumble, Lesnar and Kane return for Raw 25. How will these juggernauts retaliate against the seemingly unstoppable Strowman?

History in the making

Raw 25 is just six nights before the first-ever 30-Woman Royal Rumble Match, and every woman on the Team Red roster will be looking to assert her dominance before the anticipated over-the-top-rope showdown. Will new Superstars announce their participation in the match? Plus, what will WWE Legends like Trish Stratus, Torrie Wilson, Jacqueline and Terri Runnels, who will all be in attendance, have to say about this historic match?

ENJOY AND POST YOUR FAVORITE WWF/E RAW MOMENTS BEFORE THE SHOW STARTS!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Did they ever explain how they will broadcast the action from both Barclays and Manhattan Center?

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

I'm ready to watch

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Gonna own when the Revival takes a parade of grandpa finishers and people pretend this will give them a rub somehow

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

TV Zombie posted:

Did they ever explain how they will broadcast the action from both Barclays and Manhattan Center?

NO

Neurotic Roleplay posted:

I'm ready to watch

WELCOME

Benne posted:

Gonna own when the Revival takes a parade of grandpa finishers and people pretend this will give them a rub somehow

YES

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
Does anyone know where there will be a reliable nice stream of Raw? I don't have USA in my cable package and holy poo poo I do not want to miss Stone Cold.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
Son I am excite!

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
For some loving reason I thought RAW started right now and I realize how hosed up it would be for a 4 hour RAW and then remembered that despite being 3 hours they still probably won't fit all their bullshit in.

Yuck

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
dont watch the pre show, it has otunga and one of those fuckers blogger or whatever the gently caress

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
JR and King! Hell yea!

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Already enjoying the blast of nostalgia in the Manhattan Center

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

the first world was a mistake

I haven't watched an episode of Raw since Bryan's retirement. Guess I'll give this one a try.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

:lol: The preshow putting over the Nexus

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

Otunga looking like he borrowed Lewis Hamilton's hair plugs for the occasion.

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

is the pre-show on the network or what

never mind its on youtube

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Holy poo poo APA looks so loving old

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Fauxhawk Express posted:

Otunga looking like he borrowed Lewis Hamilton's hair plugs for the occasion.

This is a Scuderia Ferrari aproved thread, delete this crap

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
so i wonder if there was going to be any CW stuff tonight

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
it seems to me, you lived your life
like a creepy raping dwarf

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Rip Bobby Heenan

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

DoctorGonzo posted:

This is a Scuderia Ferrari aproved thread, delete this crap

someone's salty about the scud losing their veto power in the future

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

if only wwe had the guts to book the garden for tv anymore

like it's only 2 blocks from the manhattan center

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
I hope Jim Cornette shows up

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
i heard theres going to be a very touching tribute to Test tonight, i'm not kidding btw

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

Austin hijacking Bret's ambulance and beating the piss out of him is the best Raw moment ever

second is the bedpan hitting Vince's head

hunnert car pileup fucked around with this message at 01:15 on Jan 23, 2018

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
this miz rules

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
Is Miz vs Reigns the main event? If so what a lackluster main event for Raw 25

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

SalTheBard posted:

Is Miz vs Reigns the main event? If so what a lackluster main event for Raw 25

It'll have 30 run-ins

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

lol at the censored foam middle fingers

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

GIMME THE GREEN LIGHT

CAUSE I'M READY TO GO-OH-OH

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
Did the crowd just boo the women's royal rumble?

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

surf rock posted:

Did the crowd just boo the women's royal rumble?

yes

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Fauxhawk Express posted:

lol at the censored foam middle fingers

The best part is they censor the FOAM middle fingers they sold back then

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

:stonk: Holy poo poo Trish's face what the gently caress

Commissar Ken
Dec 9, 2006

Children STILL love me, dammit!

Jiro posted:

:stonk: Holy poo poo Trish's face what the gently caress

She looked like one of those guys in Star Trek Insurrection what do the face stretching.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
WE LOVE PUPPIES

NO WE DON'T

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

• Locked thread