Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sono
Apr 9, 2008

Abroham Lincoln posted:

wrestling...

is fake!

Wrestling... is a form of performance art which combines athletics with theatrical performance. The matches have predetermined outcomes to heighten entertainment value and all combative maneuvers are executed with the full cooperation of those involved and carefully performed in specific manners intended to lessen the chance of actual injury. These facts were once kept highly secretive, but are now a widely accepted open secret. 

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

Aphrodite posted:

The timer is never what they say it is. It lasts just long enough for the entrant to do whatever their planned spot is.

yeah bryan alvarez timed an interval in the men's royal rumble that was like 3 minutes. they haven't done rumble intervals in real time in like decades.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
the best theme was when Smackdown used "the beautiful people"

SpeakSlow
May 17, 2004

Lid posted:

take off your green lantern pull over and have a loving bath

Everything i say is completely serious. And who doesnt have a timer app and curiosity? Mark rear end mark.

Angry Grimace
Jul 29, 2010

ACTUALLY IT IS VERY GOOD THAT THE SHOW IS BAD AND ANYONE WHO DOESN'T REALIZE WHY THAT'S GOOD IS AN IDIOT. JUST ENJOY THE BAD SHOW INSTEAD OF THINKING.
Kairi Sane: yacht enthusiast

Vaah
Dec 25, 2008

:shittydog:

I can't wait for her WrestleMania 2020 entrance where she sails a replica pirate ship yacht down the ramp, hanging from the mast

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/WWEsBiggestFan/status/958127435257663493

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN

OH gently caress YES

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Gonna get Broken Home by P Roach as the new theme song. So pumped.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Cut my night into pieces
Raw is my last resort
Bad booking
No meaning
Don't give a gently caress if I cut my arm, bleeding

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

sportsgenius86 posted:

Cut my night into pieces
Raw is my last resort
Bad booking
No meaning
Don't give a gently caress if I cut my arm, bleeding

You sing a beautiful song.

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Gonna get Broken Home by P Roach as the new theme song. So pumped.

Papa Roach cancels and we get drowning pool, and it's not even bodies, it's some new poo poo that nobody's heard.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
coach loving sucks, at least booker t has dementia, and that makes him funny

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

Papa Roach cancels and we get drowning pool, and it's not even bodies, it's some new poo poo that nobody's heard.

So everything Drowning Pool's put out since Bodies?

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
booker's calling was so awful that it came back around as fun and great, like some sort of savant poet

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
Think anyone's gonna point at the sign tonight? Will they have a separate Elimination Chamber sign to point at in case anyone wants a match there?

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

tweet my meat posted:

Think anyone's gonna point at the sign tonight? Will they have a separate Elimination Chamber sign to point at in case anyone wants a match there?

The odds are currently at 3 sign points

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Feels Villeneuve posted:

the best theme was when Smackdown used "the beautiful people"

the first smackdown theme was lit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Vertical Lime posted: