Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mitochondritom
Oct 3, 2010

Jacking in once more! I am Wintermute on Jinteki.net and follow GMT time. The original and best time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mitochondritom
Oct 3, 2010

Don't worry, I don't mind the bye. I am the only GMT person anyway so my games will be the most annoying to schedule!

mitochondritom
Oct 3, 2010

ZorajitZorajit posted:

Round 2
code:

03.     mitochondritom    vs.    PMush Perfect

I've sent you a PM on the Discord server PMush.

mitochondritom
Oct 3, 2010

ZorajitZorajit posted:

With two unreported games this round, I'm giving an extension until 10:00pm CST, Sunday 18 February. Apologies for imposing on anyone's schedules.

Yes, sorry about ours so far. My opponent appears to have been ill and we have re-scheduled our games for this coming weekend.

mitochondritom
Oct 3, 2010

Elizabeth Mills. I can get our games in basically whenever, although my time zone isn't hugely convenient with yours.

• Locked thread