Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

Tighclops posted:

can I bitch for a second about how utterly poo poo canlit is

'oh no I'm a realtively wealthy white person who is bored, I know! I'll go into the woods to find myself! Whoops I almost died for stupid reasons, time to go home to my life of comfort satisfied at having achieved nothing'

all our popular media is garbage picked out by a handful of boring unimaginative and butthurt old men and when the occasional Cool Fun Thing gets made like ReBoot everybody remembers it for 25 loving years

http://www.canlitgenerator.com/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
disappointed this isn't in the OP

Tighclops
Jan 23, 2008

Unable to deal with it

Grimey Drawer
Once the real estate bubble pops everyone will blame the liberals, enough people will stay home that the cons get in again and trash everything for another decade

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
The awful app puts close thread in the same place as post reply would be, sorry guys

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

railway deemed far too horny for delicate canadian eyes

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

You should move to NC brad (thats north canada)

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

Canada is generally pretty garage at the arts.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Reality Loser posted:

Trudeau would need to get scarred with acid before he's unelectable

prime minister two-face, heads im liberal, tails im conservative

the ultimate centrist

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Reality Loser posted:

You should move to NC brad (thats north canada)

je parle francais donc je peux les moquer bilingue, par leurs <<lois>>

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Wistful of Dollars posted:

Canada is generally pretty garage at the arts.

brb moving to canada with my garage band

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

trudeau getting unelected will happen when either he ages out of his good looks or he pulls a Harper and misjudges canadian racism

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

i can still recognize you even if you put on weight zuck

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment
no one cares

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

thank you for reciting the motto of canada

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

canpol in a nutshell

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

PLEASE LET ME WRITE YOUR VICTIM IMPACT STATEMENT SO I CAN FURTHER DEMONSTRATE THE CALAMITY THAT IS OUR JUSTICE SYSTEM.

Buglord
People lift that guy up like he was the pinnacle of success in our country. He can't even smile right

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
canada is good

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
wait no poo poo i meant to write bad

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

PLEASE LET ME WRITE YOUR VICTIM IMPACT STATEMENT SO I CAN FURTHER DEMONSTRATE THE CALAMITY THAT IS OUR JUSTICE SYSTEM.

Buglord
sikh(sp) turban guy

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

Buglord
This is how you win elections

Ardent Communist
Oct 17, 2010

ALLAH! MU'AMMAR! LIBYA WA BAS!
Full Communism (In Canada)........Now!

ocrumsprug
Sep 23, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Hey! I'm middle class!

I really appreciate a party finally paying attention to my needs.

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

brb moving to canada with my garage band

I wont correct this typo.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

it wasnt a typo :twisted:

Entropic
Feb 21, 2007

patriarchy sucks

Risky Bisquick posted:

This is how you win elections

Justin made a deal with the devil where he gets good looks and popularity but he has to say the words Middle Class more and more times each day until eventually it will be literally all he can say.

he’ll still get re-elected at that point.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Midduhl klasz is Satan's real name and every time we say it it gives him power

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

lmao

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011
Yay Canada!

smoke sumthin bitch
Dec 14, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Taintrunner posted:

someone post a massive list of all the horrible things justin trudeau has done and why canada should be wiped off the map for it

hell never surpass his "dad"

quote:

There are others who regard Pierre Trudeau in a more sinister light.

During the Second World War, Mr. Trudeau, unlike most Canadians of his age, refused to enlist in the Canadian Armed Forces and while other young Canadians were spilling their blood in Europe North Africa and parts of Asia, Mr. Trudeau presented himself as both an fervent anti-Semite and a pro-Nazi driving his motorcycle through Montreal’s Jewish neighborhoods wearing Nazi regalia and giving the inhabitants the one finger salute.

During the Cold War, Trudeau, a self-admitted communist, visited the Soviet Union and China heaping praise on two of the most murderous regimes in the political history of the world. He was also a supporter of Cuba’s Fidel Castro who earned the enduring enmity of the American government for attempting to point nuclear equipped weapons at the American heartland.

Trudeau made significant changes to the Canadian legal framework that brought it more in line with systems of law administered behind the iron curtain where judges were puppets of the state and constitutional rights of judicial independence were a sham.

Trudeau is also remembered for his destructive National Energy Policy that destroyed the livelihoods of many hardworking Canadians who relied on the oil and natural gas industry for their sustenance

At the same time, Trudeau enriched himself and his family through the artful use of taxpayers money when the Canadian Government owned oil company, Petro Canada, acquired shares of the Canadian operation of Petro Fina (a company in which the Trudeau family was heavily invested) at artificially inflated prices.

Pierre Trudeau may have been a communist for political purposes but, for business purposes, he knew how to do an inside deal and one must question whether or not he was an offshore investor in W.C.W. Western Canada Water Enterprises Ltd.

Interestingly, when Pierre Trudeau’s marriage to a women thirty years his junior fell apart, he sent his wife for psychiatric treatment at the Allen Memorial Institute in Montreal Canada. This is the infamous Canadian hospital where brainwashing experiments were carried out on many unsuspecting patients and it is reasonable to assume that Pierre Trudeau sent his wife to this hospital in order to remove certain memories from her mind.

Pierre Trudeau was a noted bi-sexual and there are persistent stories that in addition to homosexual activities he engaged in pedophilia.

These reports of pedofilia were confirmed in December 2015 by international Canadian journalist Benjamin Fulford who reported as follows:

… during a visit to Canada last week, a member of Canada’s Security Intelligence Service contacted this writer with information about his father Pierre Trudeau. According to this CSIS source, Pierre Trudeau was blackmailed with pedophile charges into ending the use of government owned Bank of Canada money to finance government operations without taxes or debt. Instead, he forced Canada into Babylonian style debt slavery to Khazarian mafia banks. Pedophilia allegations aside, it is a known fact that it was Trudeau who ended the use of Bank of Canada free money to finance the government.

This report by Benjamin Fulford corroborates the earlier reports by US author Cathy O’Brien in her book, Trance Formation of America where she implicated Canadian Prime Ministers Pierre Trudeau and Brian Mulroney as pedofiles.

According to Canadian blogger Henry Makow:

“Over the years, insiders have told me that Pierre’s 1968 marriage to Margaret was “arranged” by the military. The couple programmed with LSD at a remote farm in British Columbia.

According to Trudeau’s Jesuit mentor, Trudeau ordered the kidnap and murder of his enemy Pierre Laporte in October 1970, because Laporte was threatening him with blackmail and exposure as a pedophile.”

and to top it off he signed us on to infinite debt

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

Buglord
source your quotes, unless you lifted that from conspiracy dash cafe in which case, lol

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

I was tempted to add a 'free from homework explanation' line to my d&d post but I don't have a problem with your CI probies. It's more about the d&d thread being very very unchill, and I know we already have a few canadians who post in cspam.

RealityWarCriminal has issued a correction as of 22:48 on Jan 23, 2018

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

middle class warfare

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

I bought some cucumbers from save-on and they taste like cardboard. The tomatoes I got from walmart, because the ones at save on were too pricey, were good though. For shame, save-on.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

smoke sumthin bitch posted:

hell never surpass his "dad"

and to top it off he signed us on to infinite debt

lmao at this post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

klockwerk
Jun 30, 2007

dsch
Brad Wall!