Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Keg will be the first trillion dollar company

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

2019: Keg Go opens on Toronto, the first restaurant without a wait staff. Lines down the 401.

Boner Pill Connoisseur
Apr 23, 2002

I took the blue pill.

im trying to find the election ad Paul Calandra made in his living room about how much he loves watching a Netflix with his family unlike those nasty luberals and NDP but im being disappointed guys

so here's elizabeth may drunkenly ranting at her colleagues

https://youtu.be/UpOE59SinhE

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

pfizerman posted:

im trying to find the election ad Paul Calandra made in his living room about how much he loves watching a Netflix with his family unlike those nasty luberals and NDP but im being disappointed guys

thats because you misremembered and it was literally stephen harper sitting prime minister of canada at the time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6avI44lheyc

Boner Pill Connoisseur
Apr 23, 2002

I took the blue pill.

vyelkin posted:

thats because you misremembered and it was literally stephen harper sitting prime minister of canada at the time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6avI44lheyc

no i swear Paul Calandra had one too and it was even more hastily thrown together like he saw this this and said poo poo im missing my moment

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

https://twitter.com/stephenharper/status/629054056678363136

Hello fellow humans

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Literally no one brought up a netflix tax before or after this

Boner Pill Connoisseur
Apr 23, 2002

I took the blue pill.

pfizerman posted:

no i swear Paul Calandra had one too and it was even more hastily thrown together like he saw this this and said poo poo im missing my moment

on further reflection I may have been incredibly high at the time

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

kelly leitch has apparently decided not to run for re-election after the failure of her trump-lite tory leadership campaign, will presumably be spending more time with the clutch of slimey eggs she has laid under a rock in Saskatchewan somewhere

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_tApV8fTrc

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Yinlock posted:

I can understand that, we here in c-spam have baloogan who is a drunken cabin dweller who sincerely desires nuclear war but is somehow something of a mascot

ci kinda makes the thread unreadable though

baloogan should be perma'd and the c-spam cult around him as a forums curiosity is beyond stupid

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

R. Guyovich posted:

baloogan should be perma'd and the c-spam cult around him as a forums curiosity is beyond stupid

sounds like somebody's condemning the cult of personality

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

pfizerman posted:

lol the top comment is from "Canadian MGTOW"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWpIIJeN7og

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Death to trudeau

paul_soccer10 has issued a correction as of 12:20 on Jan 24, 2018

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

gently caress this sack of poo poo and gently caress her "unified Canadian identity"
Refugees welcome, nationalists get the bullet

pokeyman
Nov 26, 2006

That elephant ate my entire platoon.
whatever the gently caress d&d canpol is probably belongs here anyway

flakeloaf posted:

a clump of kd cheese in the bowl

dump the noodles into a colander, melt butter in pot, add milk and cheese, mix, then return noodles for coating

look ma no clumps

pokeyman
Nov 26, 2006

That elephant ate my entire platoon.

R. Guyovich posted:

i have no idea why there is a group of people who so vehemently defend bad posting in the other thread but am willing to read someone's explanation of it. the whole thread culture seems very weird and has been flying under the radar for a while due to Canada

feels related to the Canadian impulse to point out and vaguely defend any Canadian who is noticed outside Canada

"they’re Canadian you know"

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

vyelkin posted:

in-jokes like how the keg is the pinnacle of canadian cuisine

wait that's a meme?

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
My partner's parents fukken love the Keg so we end up there a lot

A 45 minute wait at the bar when you have reservations is SOME BULLSHIT I don't care if the people at the table are having a nice time turf those fucks

Every single time

Yes I want the free drinks

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane

Fallen Hamprince posted:

kelly leitch has apparently decided not to run for re-election after the failure of her trump-lite tory leadership campaign, will presumably be spending more time with the clutch of slimey eggs she has laid under a rock in Saskatchewan somewhere

Imagine if whatever she/it is managed to procreate with whatever Ted Cruz is.

The result would be something out of a loving horror film. No immigrant or can of soup would be safe!

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane
RGuy has gone mad with power, EvilJoven and James Baud both have probations from the CanPol thread!

Frankly I don't understand the theory of modship that would justify huge probations and bans for both CI and Tiny Brontosaurus, other than trying to generate huge amounts of mostly inoffensive, mind-numbing tedium.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
When I was an admin I made a point of staying the hell away from D&D probes/bans because the rules are completely impenetrable

Stickarts
Dec 21, 2003

literally

Evil Joven’s brain tumour has made him pure rear end in a top hat lately idk. Next thing we know he’s going to be pooping in mall plants.

klockwerk
Jun 30, 2007

dsch
Millenials kill The Keg

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

When is the next election

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Stickarts posted:

Evil Joven’s brain tumour has made him pure rear end in a top hat lately idk. Next thing we know he’s going to be pooping in mall plants.

also James Baud has a bad habit of responding to perfectly ordinary CanPol posts with unprovoked personal attacks on the poster for some reason, so there's that

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

PT6A posted:

huge amounts of mostly inoffensive, mind-numbing tedium.

:canada:

Postess with the Mostest
Apr 4, 2007

Arabian nights
'neath Arabian moons
A fool off his guard
could fall and fall hard
out there on the dunes

Lawman 0 posted:

When is the next election

June

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Ty

Postess with the Mostest
Apr 4, 2007

Arabian nights
'neath Arabian moons
A fool off his guard
could fall and fall hard
out there on the dunes

Vote Brown

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

flakeloaf posted:

wait that's a meme?

I hear kids love these "me-me" things.

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

PLEASE LET ME WRITE YOUR VICTIM IMPACT STATEMENT SO I CAN FURTHER DEMONSTRATE THE CALAMITY THAT IS OUR JUSTICE SYSTEM.

Buglord

Rather not, sorry

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
I live in a town in Canada where the Keg is literally the only fine dining restaurant, help

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

DariusLikewise posted:

I live in a town in Canada where the Keg is literally the only fine dining restaurant, help

You don't even have a BP? Good heavens!

BP is poo poo too, of course, but at least it has the good grace not to be unreasonably pretentious like the Keg.

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Naw it skips pretentious and heads straight off to arrogant. You want me to pay you what for a frozen pizza?

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

PT6A posted:

You don't even have a BP? Good heavens!

BP is poo poo too, of course, but at least it has the good grace not to be unreasonably pretentious like the Keg.

We have 2 BPs actually, I would not consider BP to be "fine dining" though

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

DariusLikewise posted:

We have 2 BPs actually, I would not consider BP to be "fine dining" though

I wouldn't consider the Keg to be fine dining either.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

I would put on a button up shirt to goto the keg at the very least, I goto BP in a hoodie and loudly talk about how much I hate poo poo while drinking a beer from a mug larger than my head

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
the boston pizza experience is going to a generic restaurant to pay a 10x markup for digiornio or, if you're feeling adventurous, for spaghetti with classico's sauce on it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zajajaja
Jan 10, 2008

PT6A posted:

I wouldn't consider the Keg to be fine dining either.

I only recently got to witness the glorious massive building with the Keg sign on it in Niagara Falls. The fog was immense and it looked like a scene out of Blade Runner. Truly a delight.

Oh but I certainly didn't eat there, place is poo poo.