Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Guest2553
Aug 3, 2012

Doug Ford supporters at Ontario debate revealed to be paid actors

Title needs no further explaining but it's worth noting that they paid below minimum wage. You may also be happy to know the decision was blamed on a local candidate who promised "it will not happen again".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guest2553
Aug 3, 2012

Stuff like that is why I do my part to hasten the white genocide.

Guest2553
Aug 3, 2012

Guest2553
Aug 3, 2012

I guess the Great Depression is distant enough history that we're itching to repeat it the way we are Nazism, sure.

Guest2553
Aug 3, 2012

Dreylad posted:

I can appreciate the idea that anything good that violates a narrowly defined idea of how capitalism and production should work needs to be torn down so we can pretend we have a fair playing field but I can't really motivate myself to ruin people's livelihoods for ideology's sake and saving a buck on my grocery store bill for an inferior product

:emptyquote:

I appreciate not having food systems vulnerable to systemic shock but maybe all y'all ubermensch and captains of industry out there feel different.

Guest2553 has issued a correction as of 00:01 on Jun 13, 2018

Guest2553
Aug 3, 2012

Dinosaurtrain posted:

0p[;'PO:L*I
I love that Canada's got a nationalist movement consisting of a whole bunch of white immigrants. this country even fails at racism

Oh, we've got our own idiot assshole redhats.

Wife and I recently :sever:'d with some superbeckys we knew who pulled the "oh i don't want to get into politics" card after we called out some super dogwhistle rebel bullshit.

Guest2553
Aug 3, 2012

CLAM DOWN posted:

the r/canada thread on this is packed full of juicy nationalism right now

A few months ago someone made an effortpost about how r/canada is modded by literal white nationalists/neo-nazi sympathizers but I can't find it.

Guest2553
Aug 3, 2012

Embracing blackness to court the heartland racist vote, interesting strategy :thunk:

Guest2553
Aug 3, 2012

flakeloaf posted:

The other articles on that cover are every bit as bad

CANADA'S MOST DANGEROUS CITIES: Where crime is rising fascist fastest :heritage:

Guest2553
Aug 3, 2012

Guest2553
Aug 3, 2012

Do your part to hasten the white genocide by having cute mixed babies as part of a consensual, loving relationship.

Guest2553
Aug 3, 2012

infernal machines posted:

they can't be that hard to capture, the otter seems to be doing it just fine.

that's some pretty heavy river otter :biotruths: there bruh

Guest2553
Aug 3, 2012

Subjunctive posted:

I was pitched exactly this with a straight face about 18 months ago.

Well it has 'block' right in the name which is a sort of construction material so it's only logical. If you did anything other than 100% VC funding in exchange for 5% equity it was the wrong decision. Real estate, like buttcoins, only goes up.

Guest2553
Aug 3, 2012

what happened posted:

all the boys in North Vancouver around 9 years old are named Jayden and Kayden.

what happened posted:

5 spellings of Braden smdh

Okayden

Guest2553
Aug 3, 2012

white_people.txt

honorable mention

e.

Guest2553
Aug 3, 2012

Maybe they mean the US SOF shelling incident?

There, bam, continuity maintained hire me cbc

Guest2553
Aug 3, 2012

Yvan eht nioj.

Guest2553
Aug 3, 2012

half cocaine posted:

this one is more relevant

Capital and Ideology was released recently for those who thought 21st century was too apolitical and/or too short a read. Those of us who don't speak the language of love revolution have to wait until 2020 for the english translation.

Guest2553
Aug 3, 2012

autism ZX spectrum posted:

wow in light of this recent development, can I go and change my vote to PPC? I think I made a mistake, but they didn't have that chart posted anywhere by the polling place so really it's the Government's fault

Just go and vote again, it's not fraud if you're white and conservative :v:

Guest2553
Aug 3, 2012

DariusLikewise posted:

sounds like Bernier is going to keep this farce going

He should quit the PPC and form a new party.

e. o snap, thread moved fast this isn't funny anymore

Guest2553
Aug 3, 2012

Vermain posted:

i perhaps have more faith than most that having president donald trump directly to the south has made the country more wary of bombastic smooth talkers but who knows

Maybe 1/3 of the population is taking that hint. Another third likes it and wants more, and the only thing keeping us from going full thunderdome is the remaining 'absence of violence' negative peace third siding with the status quo, which for today at least, is not the fash.

Guest2553
Aug 3, 2012

Jehde posted:

Thanks for validating how I feel about this whole thing. Yes Albertans are morans, I don't think relentlessly calling them morans is gonna get us anywhere though.

They could try not being morons on a more regular basis. Maybe take a page out of their 'personal responsibility' handbook and stop the whole self-sabotage thing.

I was born and raised in Alberta, and joined the army at 17 to get the gently caress out.

Guest2553
Aug 3, 2012

vyelkin posted:

idk if he's even still a big deal but Canada's foremost expert on Stalin and Stalinism wrote a scathing critique of thread favourite Jay Bee Pee in a professional newsletter and I love it: https://www.aseees.org/sites/default/files/downloads/october%202019.pdf pages 1-5

The only good thing I can say about peterson is that his dreck lets me know who I can mercilessly politic at work to get ahead without feeling bad about it.

Guest2553
Aug 3, 2012

Who wants to help me form a LLC to dropship lovely #wexit branded textiles and accoutrement from Alibaba at an insane markup?

Guest2553
Aug 3, 2012

vyelkin posted:

and meanwhile capitalism has determined that the optimal use of housing in many large urban centres is to sit empty accumulating value for overseas investors, or to be used as short-term airbnb rental housing for rich tourists lmao just lmao at how our lovely civilization deals with climate change the same way it deals with all other problems, by just shaving off the unlucky parts of society and deciding we don't care what happens to them as long as the rest of us keep living comfortably

Now I get how the residents of planet Krypton ignored all the signs their planet was about to die before it did.

Seeing as we're on a marvel derail and all.

Guest2553
Aug 3, 2012

linoleum floors posted:

"he's just like me!"

That actually sounds like a winning strategy progressives could use. Wear blackface while introducing heavy banking regulation. Showcase a green energy plan at a klan rally. Pose with a confederate flag while you nationalize housing. Want to use a slur? OK, but we'll need a federal moratorium on mayonnaise based salads.

It could work.

Guest2553 has issued a correction as of 14:03 on Nov 11, 2019

Guest2553
Aug 3, 2012

CrcleSqreSanchz posted:

#istandwithdon

.....in the UNEMPLOYMENT LINE!!

:perfect:

The Something Awful Forums > Discussion > Debate & Discussion > C-SPAM: Unintelligible Garbage for Insane People > Canada SPAM - I stand with Don...in the UNEMPLOYMENT LINE!!

Guest2553
Aug 3, 2012

Isizzlehorn posted:

There isn't a hint of a lie in what she said, the entire set of statements is calm and rational, and people are loosing their minds over it.

lmao

And if the circus in the US has demonstrated anything, it's that those same people can be so, so, so, so, sooooooo much worse!

Guest2553
Aug 3, 2012

Monsignor's Tuscani's 1962 Alfa Romeo is another form of prayer.

Guest2553
Aug 3, 2012

Thanks trump, you stupid orange gently caress.

The Iranian military bears responsibility for being the proximate cause, but if dipship hadn't disrupted what normally passes for stability in the region, we wouldn't be having to rely on Iranian competency to not make things worse. To paraphrase Oscar from The Office, you can't blame questionably trained and equipped third world troops in a religious dictatorship for acting like questionably trained and equipped third world troops in a religious dictatorship. You can blame the abortive attempts at 'foreign policy' implemented by sycophants and morons that that created the conditions where questionably trained and equipped third world troops in a religious dictatorship have the freedom to do anything beyond firing on protestors.

Guest2553
Aug 3, 2012

An attempt to go full Operation: Useless Dirt in Iran would open soft targets around the world up to unconventional attack by proxies. Open ground war in Iran would make the 16+ year Iraq misadventure seem like a calm stroll along the Tigris, plus the above.

Iran is a pretty serious regional player.

e. double double word word

Guest2553 has issued a correction as of 14:19 on Jan 17, 2020

Guest2553
Aug 3, 2012

the wexit stuff is dumb on every level, but i'm curious just how many of the wexiters are aware of anything resembling facts

The ones in on the grift know better. I sometimes entertain daydreams of dropshipping branded alibaba garbage at insane markups to idiots.

Guest2553
Aug 3, 2012

Sending thoughts and prayers to drug addictions after contracting jorp, wishing you a speedy recovery.

Guest2553
Aug 3, 2012

I think it's fitting that concerned is in a different color. He sounds concerned. So very, very concerned.

Guest2553
Aug 3, 2012

DariusLikewise posted:

canada is fake

yet you participate in a canada. curious!

Guest2553
Aug 3, 2012

vyelkin posted:

in case anyone was curious, the JCCF is not exactly the ACLU

fighting the good fight for sexist license plate names, two-tiered healthcare, and comparisons of abortion to actual genocides (plural!) :thumbsup:

they also interceded for the anti-LGBT side in the Trinity Western law school case

Are there any jingoistic-sounding organizations in North America that aren't funded by, comprised of, and supported by the type of people that suicide would improve?

Guest2553
Aug 3, 2012

priznat posted:

shameful I had to find out about this tweet in the trump lol thread and not the :canada: thread, man Ed sucks

I'm not smart on this stuff by any means, but what's the benefit over doing it yourself instead of getting data/cultures from someone else? A few other countries have already claimed to do so already (China, India, Japan, USA).

Dreylad posted:

Yeah I don't think there's any way we could actually close the southern border even if we wanted to :rip:

build the wall motherfuckers.

Guest2553
Aug 3, 2012

do you think it'll get low enough they'll pay them to put it back in the ground?

Just start selling the barrels they come in, they'll make more money that way.

Guest2553
Aug 3, 2012

I was either born with a deficiency or was traumatized by an old in the past, because I'm having difficulty seeing how less idiot olds is bad beyond the collateral damage of potentially infecting non-idiot-olds.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guest2553
Aug 3, 2012

Another Bill posted:

Well you're hand waving away the deaths of tens of thousands of people. If you're looking for where your brain is broken, start there.

The prevailing sociopolitical system has accepted the deaths and reduced quality of life of larger numbers on a longer basis to keep itself going, but that's societally acceptable to the cohort that overwhelmingly votes to keep it that way or doesn't give a gently caress about the externalities. Yet when the shoe is on the other foot, ie:

Virtual Russian posted:

everyone I know is losing their jobs to protect these people, and they can't be bothered to even try to save themselves. It's only going to extend the crisis and so many people are going to lose everything.

I'd rather save my sympathy and efforts for those trying to uphold their end of the social contract. All those inheritances, houses, and pension liabilities could be put to way better use than protecting boomer id from itself.