Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

yes, anime, ok

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

My discord name is Doll, without the Gulag s

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

50 pounds of bread posted:

REEAAAAARRRGGGHHHHHHH, RROOOO HOOO YAAAAAAAAARRRRR.

##VOTE GULAGDOLLS

殺了你!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

##vote 50

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Not to be rude, but we need to cut off quid's head immediately.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

GulagDolls posted:

Not to be rude, but we need to cut off quid's head immediately.

sorry, meant to post this in the discussion thread

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

I actually do think we should execute quid immediately. Guaranteed 2 piss me off regardless of alignment. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

good, good ##vote quid

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

nothing, and that is a gross misrepresentation of the case on quid (which is, that he is quid) 2nd scum found

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Juchero posted:

quid is scum

but if he's scum in this game im not convinced yet

give me a case in the form of a haiku

kill quid kill quid kill
quid kill quid kill quid kill quid
kill quid kill quid kill

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

prince of space has already admitted to not reading the thread by misrepresenting my pro quid case and is now disrespecting art.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

i guess you all didnt hear. the grail now comes with free copy of minecraft

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

then you will have to face my Stand, "Unlimited Minecraft Works," during the class trial

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Bifauxnen posted:

If you don't like this vote, (which I think is a good opinion, it's a pure policy vote from one person turned into a bandwagon because... ???) the simplest counter move would be to look at Gulag who started it. But I think the smart money would be on Juchero, who's pushing it a bit far now for a joke.

##vote Juchero

hmm...you know hwat. i agree. asking for fake evidence and then being seemingly convinced by fake evidence is the number one sign of someone, who is, who is someone that i am going to vote for. ##vote juchero

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

b-minus1 posted:

that was definitely a bad driveby vote by juchero, but lol @ everyone acting as if quid was in any real danger of being lynched

who was acting like that

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Prince of Space posted:

There - that wasn't so hard!

##unvote for haiku effort.

i'd kill this person.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

we are officially not in jokephase anymore and anyone trying to extend it is bad.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Bifauxnen posted:

Is Monathin still a new player? I know I've only seen him in a few games here, but I don't know if he's played elsewhere. I could see a newb seeing a few votes on the same person all in a row and getting a bit alarmed. (I know it annoyed me! :v:)

But then he did mention the number of players, so that should've been a slight reality check... yeah I could see this. I'll vote Monathin with you if this case picks up, but I'm not sure I wanna drop Juch just yet. "Welp how bout I just offer to show off my fakefullclaim straight away at 3/8 and act all accepting of my fate" could easily still be a scum move.

how do yo ufeel about prince

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

anyone want to just dogpile a lurker or somethin.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

it's probably too early to be calling 'lurking' so we'd be dogpiling who we think would be a future lurker. you might say that we would reverse cause and effect, in order to make sure that whoever we killed would be a lurker, in the future.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

I'm going to go ahead and make the call that rex is confirmed good.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Tired Moritz posted:

Killing lurkers in a role madness game is good

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3847201&userid=185753

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

i know what i'm about

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Tired Moritz posted:

we should kill rex because i have no clue what theyre posting about and also because checkers >>>>> chess

i think we have nothing to lose from killing this person, however.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Quidthulhu posted:

This looks like an argument a person playing their third or fourth mafia game would make and it makes me wonder why Bif is pushing it :raise:

don't know what this means

Quidthulhu posted:

I also don't like this, why you voting for the self voting dude?

it literally says 'let's see if this gets him talking then' so i feel like quid just wants to post things and ask easy questions

Quidthulhu posted:

No I also think Rex is a good

I am feeling Bif / Chic faking a fight with each other right now, hurm, hurm, huurrmmm.

alien opinion. theres no way chic is faking that and i don't really buy that you think that she is either.

i'd kill quid, still. its very difficult to tell when he's doing this useless meandering bs as town or scum but as a wise man once said, eh

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Quidthulhu posted:

ah yes, the case of "quid does this as both town and scum." compelling!

alright gently caress u ##vote quid

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

It's the pair thing that gets me. "Each pair out for themselves."

That doesn't seem to be a possibility, unless there's only one other town aligned player.

im not sure where to start but you're on the wrong track. please execute quid

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

I'm just having trouble figuring out how Bif could write that part I bolded and also be town.

Waving it off as a flavor argument doesn't help, because no player of an explicitly town alignment would suggest that pairs of players are in it for themselves.

because the entire post is an elaboration on how flavor cant be used to solve the game (from you) and she is saying that the main 'idea' of fsn (7 independent pairs) wouldnt make sense in the context of a mafia game in the first place.

at this point im suspicious of you because i think a town player would not suspect scum/3p of outting themselves like that for no reason. like is that one line more compelling than the entirety of the rest of today to you

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

onii-chan?

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Rex, how much do you know about quantum physics?

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

I already confirmed rex as town. now, double confirmed.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

i'm starting to believe quid may be town, but unfortunately, am highly allergic to his postings, so I won't mind voting him anyway. could go for sal.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

theres no time you fucker,. youve wrestled your way to an early grave.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Quidthulhu posted:

Ah yes, leave a vote on someone you arenít convinced about and then donít come back. Very pro town.

The laziness in this game from some very good players is making me mad.

TIRED MORITZ posted:

Gonna go for 8 hours.

Would prefer that we dont have a no lynch so

##vote quid

Sorry if youre town

i msorry, but this level of misrepresentation is inexusable. farewell...

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

TM isnt getting lynched with one hour to go you god damned ingrate. now vote quid before i bind you to my legendary sword, "mad mountains"

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

cop claim and little girl claim, now we're talking. 50, thoughts?

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

i wish yoju had said "i am cop" at a point where it was maybe possible to not kill you.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

it is better to be killed at night, then lynched during the day.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Prince of Space posted:

Why the focus on Tired Moritz, other than they're away/defenseless and dropped a really lazy vote on Quidthulhu?

theyre awful

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

i mean this is plurality right. so as long as people are moving votes it doesn't really matter where to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

sorry, the opposite of plurality. give me the anti-lurker gun, and do not give it to bif, thank you

• Locked thread