Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

what i meant was, there was no way in hell we are going to get enough votes for TM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

are you high

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

*turns off mind control powers* enough

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

has anyone seen my flagon of paranoia juice

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Quidthulhu posted:

Like seriously, at this point the game can’t move forward well with me alive because so many people have bailed over me responding to things, so, why do this again tomorrow.

if youre actually cop you could re-enter with your results and just, not do what happened today, or else die in the night.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

i can't switch to TM because quid is self-voting. what a world

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Prince of Space posted:

I sigh and sheathe my katana.

##unvote

##vote Tobbs Gnawed

Do you really think his approach is scummy, Quidthulhu?

what are you doing.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Prince of Space posted:

I have no clue ! I don't want a no-lynch either!

?????????????????????????

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

god drat it sal switch your vote back

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

oh my god we';re going to keep shufflign votes and end up at 7-7

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

##vote tm

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJ0xBCwkg3E

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

Movie is done. I literally have no time to read but can hammer/vote TM I guess?

:dawkins101:

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

50 that's not what protect means.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Prince of Space posted:

GulagDolls was trying to get people to lunch Quidthulhu all day yesterday until the very last moment. They were even arguing in favor of voting Tired Moritz long before switching their vote to him at deadline.

and?

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Juchero posted:

i'm sad i wasn't around for deadline, things got wild

i'll have some cases up by tomorrow, lot to re-read for day 1 but both these flips should shed some light on who we need to look at more closely

i would like juchero to elaborate on how either of those flips is gonna mean poo poo. ddi you just really want to make a post.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

hmm...I think the prince may be bad.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

i was going to quote your original list as similarly bad so thank you for providing a new one. actually i will.

Prince of Space posted:

Prince of Space's Day 1 reaction summaries
  • 50 pounds of bread - RPing a Berserker. Might try and kill some scum later, might miss and hurt somebody. Wildcard.
  • b-minus1 - lowest postcount for Day1, but seems willing to engage if called out. Will watch for contributions later.
  • Bifauxnen - highest postcount for Day1, seems to be pointing a lot of fingers but showing good scum-hunting efforts. Knows the lore/flavor. Leaning town.
  • Chic Trombone - reacted poorly/aggressively to being called a lurker, tried to disengage from joke phase. Leaning null-to-scummy right now.
  • GulagDolls - bloodlust early on for Quidthulhu made me skeptical, but bloodlust in general shows a willingness to hunt down scum. Leaning town.
  • Juchero - Voted for Quidthulhu early on with nothing but a bad GulagDoll haiku as reasoning. Suspicious - was he trying to start an early bandwagon? Leaning scummy currently.
  • KhediveRex - talks of loneliness and chess in a disconcerting way - at first mistaken to be flavor. Sudden avatar change (anti-Bifauxnen) and general demeanor (voting self) raises flags.
  • Monathin - seems hesitant to share and commit to decisions overmuch. Caused an interruption in the "potential turbo" of Quidthulhu early on Day 1. Null read/watching for contributions.
  • Murmur Twin - seems willing to share thoughts and throw out accusations on gut reads. Pot-stirrer, but maybe also throwing spaghetti at the wall to see what will stick. I want to lean town but it's too early on.
  • Prince of Space - Null, selfread, new to non-Soldiers mafia.
  • Quidthulhu - Seems like a popular guy that people want out of the game for meta reasons. Argumentative in sometimes roundabout or unhelpful ways. Willing to give him a pass for Day 1 because they were lynched early on as scum in their last mafia game, Shine V.
  • SalTheBard - Came out of the woodwork to talk to me about DBZ Mafia and how the roles in that game didn't indicate alignment. Nice guy, from what I gathered from Shine V. Would still vote for the lack of content in his posts.
  • Tired Moritz - Our "Best Girl" needs to step up her game.
  • Tobbs Gnawed - Threw out a lot of vote pressure Day 1 and started out with a Miller claim. Seems like trouble and a rabble-rouser, but in Mafia that can be a useful tool for finding scum. Null/paying attention.

in summation
-nothing
-nothing
-knows the lo-....ok <_<
-scummy for trying to get out of jokephase??
- i'm town for no reason
- scummy for NOT getting out jokephase
-/????????
-nothing
-nothing
-nothing
-scum 4 no content
-nothing
-nothing

at best there is no point to these lists and at worse you are trying to fake reactions. i dont even understand 1/3 of these.

d2 is the same thing. i still don't get why i'm town.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

hmmm well sal's post didn't make much sense to me and he might be crazy.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Prince of Space posted:

Would you rather I think you're scum? I can reread your posts as if you're scum and come back with plenty of reasons to vote for you, if you'd prefer.

i would rather you provide actual reasoning either way

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

quote:

There is a lot of posts from Prince that have nothing to do with the actual game.

this is true

quote:

Tries to keep jokephase going to prevent actual game chat from starting.

i disagree with the implication that scum would just be going "hey nobody start playing"

quote:

I know that Prince is new(?) but these types of comments seem to have someone feeding them to him. Maybe it's his masonry buddy, maybe it's scumbro, who the gently caress knows but these are not comments that I would expect to see from a new player.

why, because it has the word rolefishing in it?

quote:

Again these seem like comments fed from a masonry or scumdoc. I think it's safe to assume that Tobbs, MT or Bif is scum. I'm leaning most towards TG but that is neither here nor there.
masonry OR a scumdoc is a big disctinction. moreover, i don't really feel like people 'feeding' new players things to say is actually a thing that happens. i've never seen it. I'm more interested in why you think it's safe to assume that regarding tobbs/mt/bif.

i don't see a scum motivation for changing votes like that near deadline

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

i'd rather not vote a man just for his berserking nature

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

50 pounds of bread posted:

BERZERKER WANTED SACRIFICE SELF FOR LITTLE GIRL

BAD ONES NOT FALL FOR BERZERKER MIND THOUGHT

THINKING HARD FOR BERZERKER

BAD ONES SEE BERZERKER NO TALK GOOD

THINK BERZERKER EASY TEAM UP

I concur

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

she's not saying a whole lot.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

can you tell ME what you figured out, bminus

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

that's about what i was expecting

##vote juchero

prodded by scumbuddies to contribute so he made a big post that was just a copy of hal's while also trying way too hard in some areas, in particular focusing on prince's vote switching near deadline which scum would focus on because it's a 'mistake' and 'wrong' but it's not something that actually makes sense no matter what alignment prince is. i dropped 1 pound of food on the floor and am eating it all anyway.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

rex i seriously have no idea where you are coming from

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

not onl;y that, but rex is confirmed town

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

i think bminus could be scumj for jumping on this and 50, in addition to being bminus

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Bifauxnen posted:

PS, I found it a bit unsettling just how fast MT fell in to vote with you on this as an obvious scumslip, Tobbs. I highly doubt I can really outdo her on the "see where someone else is coming from to clear up possible misunderstandings" front.

this 2

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

this is a very vague fakeclaim for someone who's about to die

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

er, sorry, i meant claim, XD

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

why would you not claim that immediately, day 1

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

im still going to blame you for not claiming that immediately if you're town. whoever you're in a masonry with too

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Juchero posted:

my ability causes all nonlethal powers used on me to reflect back on their user, without alerting them of that fact

this part

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

six hours to deadline and wtf are these votes.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

is votefinder still real slow or something

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

im starting to believe it

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

chic being scum would be weird

she pretty much started the TM momentum that peeled off of quid. and she was masons with him. if I was scum and masons with an unblockable vig you can bet i would try to manipulate the kill instead of just murdering him.

i dont know if he ever claimed in the mason chat, and now it is impossible to know

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

mmt must die soon.

• Locked thread