Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
Quid I can totally empathize with how you feel. In Shine V I had a similar "breakdown" and asked to be killed, voted for myself, etc. It really sucks that you feel marginalized, I think you are a cool person and I don't want you to feel like it's taking over. I really don't want you to leave the game because you are good person. However if you feel like stepping away from the game please do it for yourself. I enjoy mafia when it's 14 people trying to figure out who to kill so that their respective teams win. I think taking a step back and getting some sleep will do good for everyone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
I'm going to review D1 when I get home at 10pm cst.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

b-minus1 posted:

Sorry about that, TM.

Also, take a look at TM's flip: Tired Moritz, Town aligned Saber (Strongman vig/all cops will fail) was brutally lynched.
this seems to imply that there are multiple cops, including scumcops. Otherwise, I can't see why a town role would only block town investigations.

The first thing I want is for Sal to explain his end of day activity, especially that terrible Quid vote near deadline. I would also like to know Monathin's thoughts now that we've had some time to cool off. Both of you seemed intent on lynching quid even though he had already claimed cop.

Quid asked to be voted off. In Shine V I had a similar meltdownand would've really appreciated people respecting my wishes (KB had me role copped he didn't let it happen which really frustrated me). I was really just doing what he asked. That was it. I gave into peer pressure and changed my vote. If anything that is what I regret the most.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

b-minus1 posted:

well I've already given my thoughts on both of them post-flip, and don't think we are in an absolutely dire situation quite yet.

My top scumreads are Sal, monathin, Tobbs and MMT. a few thoughts:
Sal and monathin especially, for what appeared to me as an attempt to get quid lynched even after the claim. though I buy monathin's explanation more than Sal's for sure.

B-Minus You weren't in my thread for Shine so I understand your reasoning here. On the last day of the game it came down to final scum as either YPM or Myself. I was town and YPM and others were hunting me down. I was stressing out due to work and generally having a bad day. My posting was really toxic and I could tell that I was ruining the game for others. I was pleading with people to vote me out because I was so miserable. I was doing all the same things that Quid was, self voting, lots of angry posts etc. TM was someone who actually wanted to play so I wanted to keep my vote on Quid. I was worried about a no-lynch as well as some peer pressure from GD so I swapped. Thats it.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Chic Trombone posted:

hey sal, who do you think are the bad guys. i read your post history and i can't find where you solidly share a scumread

I am at work and phone posting. My top 3 are Prince, B- and 50. I'm also suspect of Juchero as well. I will re read d1 posts when I get home at 10pm CST. I'm not avoiding the question.

Also I posted something yesterday while I was out with friends about scum reads

SalTheBard posted:

Gun to my head (and after doing quick skim of the thread). I think Jucheros quick flip on 50 was weird. I'm probably looking at this too meta but I would vote Quid over Bif. I have trouble with D1 reads but this is my gun to the head reads.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

GulagDolls posted:

hmm...I think the prince may be bad.

I have been feeling that same way.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Prince of Space posted:

Well, before the Texas/Mexico meta chat goes away, I'm think I'm gonna throw down a ##vote Tobbs Gnawed because I never got to punch him in the Soldiers game.

This feels to me like soft bussing. Obviously there was still a lot of Shine V meta discussion going on, but to vote for him just seems weird to me.

Prince of Space posted:

Fine then -
##unvote
Consider yourself un-punched, Tobbs. All's well! :wave:

And then look just like that he removes his vote. He was told to "watch out! because 14 votes don't leave room for error!"

Prince of Space posted:

I also don't have a clue what's going on in regard to the source material, so please don't expect any roleplay from me on this one! :nyoron:

Prince of Space posted:

Doesn't Rider normally want to protect Shinji? I thought Shinji and Rider had a Master/Servant relationship.

Prince of Space posted:

I do feel like people who know the source material have a leg up on what to expect in this game.

What's so wrong with Quidthulhu wanting to know more about the subject?

I mean, aside from the whole anime aspect-

Flavor discussion that seems out of place due to waffling between not knowing, and knowing the flavor. After this he engages me in conversation about DBZ mafia. There is a lot of posts from Prince that have nothing to do with the actual game. After this we get into a weird back and forth regarding Haikus. I won't bother posting it all but Princes vote flows freely from Gulag to Juchero, then proceeds to unvote Juchero.

Prince of Space posted:

Don't die, jokephase! We need our people to live, and to not be killed! After all...

Tries to keep jokephase going to prevent actual game chat from starting.

Prince of Space posted:

I was just wondering what Chic Trombone's thoughts were on anime, video games, and erotic novels.

-Or B-minus1's, for that matter.

I feel like pushing a lynch on lurkers (considering that we were still in D1 and shortly out of jokephase) I think calling out Lurkers is incredibly scummy.

Prince of Space posted:

So are you suggesting that it's the NORM for Servant/Master pairs to be in a masonry this game? This is very troubling... such Role Madness indeed!

Not to try and rolefish here, but didn't Tired Moritz early on say that he was "best girl?" Does that mean Tired Moritz and 50 pounds of bread might be in a mason-buddy-alliance?

I know that Prince is new(?) but these types of comments seem to have someone feeding them to him. Maybe it's his masonry buddy, maybe it's scumbro, who the gently caress knows but these are not comments that I would expect to see from a new player.

Prince of Space posted:

I think that the four most "serious" posters in this game (Quidthulhu, Tobbs Gnawed, Murmur Twin, Bifauxnen) should be left alone for today. They've been posting enough semi-productive stuff that they can be caught by it later.

Personally I think scum is sitting back day 1, lurking and waiting to see where the town's pendulum is swinging before deadline hits.

Again these seem like comments fed from a masonry or scumdoc. I think it's safe to assume that Tobbs, MT or Bif is scum. I'm leaning most towards TG but that is neither here nor there.

Prince of Space posted:

Quidthulhu posted:

You don't think any of my points on Tobbs are valid? Have you read them?

Whatever happened to the time when you thought Tobbs Gnawed was being a sincere lil cutie?

Quidthulhu posted:

See Bif, look at this sincere lil cutie :3:

Quidthulhu, admit it, you're only suspicious of Tobbs Gnawed because he's siding with Bifauxnen and GulagDolls in voting for you.

If (for some silly reason) I was only looking at Quidthulhu, Bifauxnen, Tobbs Gnawed, and Murmur Twin, I would say that of those four, Tobbs Gnawed is the most suspect due to all his frequent vote changes onto the vote leaders.

Totally just blows off Quids case of TG. Also Quid called Tobbs a "cutie" during Jokephase when everything was going nuts. I don't think a flip in attitude like that is off base. But if TG is scum this is scum protecting scum.

Now this sequence is loving strange:
Calls me out for being a lurker (when I wasn't lurking at all, but actively had posted throughout D1) and votes for me
When I respond he changes his vote to Chic Trombone
But then changes his vote again after Chic proposes that TM is scum
But THEN with 31 minutes left before lynch votes for TG?! What the gently caress. It's almost like he was trying to force a no lynch, when called out on it by Gulag Prince says:

Prince of Space posted:

I have no clue ! I don't want a no-lynch either!

Well then why the gently caress would you vote a 3rd part when we have 31 minutes left to lynch and the only two people with any sort of vote on them are TM and Quid at that point?

Finally settles on voting TM

This is all just Day 1. Prince I'm sure people are happy to have new blood. I have never played scum so I always feel at a disadvantage when I ask myself "Does this seem like something I would do?" I feel like you are newbie scum trying to pretend to be newbie town and it's just not working for me. ##Vote Prince of Space

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
I'm glad that others are kind of feeling the same way I am and that I'm not crazy.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

GulagDolls posted:

hmmm well sal's post didn't make much sense to me and he might be crazy.

What can I clarify for you? (This is a serious post)

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

GulagDolls posted:

this is true

i disagree with the implication that scum would just be going "hey nobody start playing"

why, because it has the word rolefishing in it?

masonry OR a scumdoc is a big disctinction. moreover, i don't really feel like people 'feeding' new players things to say is actually a thing that happens. i've never seen it. I'm more interested in why you think it's safe to assume that regarding tobbs/mt/bif.

i don't see a scum motivation for changing votes like that near deadline

So feeding probably wasn't the best descriptor but "helping" formulate posts. I've always thought one of the benefits to having access to scumdoc is to say "Hey this is what I think, what is an ok way to phrase this?"

Prince of Space posted:

You're getting a little overheated over a game of mafia here. I took my vote off of Tired Moritz for a minute back there, because I believed in him and I believed Quid and I didn't want either of them to get lunched. I don't see why that's so hard to understand. I would much rather have "the duelist" be removed from town play than "the cop" or "the strongman vigilante."

You're trying to make a mountain out of a molehill, and I think that's because you're scum, SaltheBard.

You're not so new at this game that you'd never have had a scum role, not by now. This must be your first scum-game!

##vote SaltheBard

I actually haven't played Scum yet outside of 1 weird game where I wasn't privy to the scum doc (It was Death Note and I was Kira). Pretty much everyone thats played with me in any game can confirm I've never played scum. Also I swear a lot so saying gently caress isn't really me getting over heated at all, but thanks for that assessment!

Bifauxnen posted:

Sal, I like you showing your work here as you take a critical eye to Prince, but this part seems odd to me:

Why are you saying that one of us 3 has to be scum? The way you worded this seems to imply some causal relationship like, some active poster has to be feeding Prince these ideas, and Prince has to be scum, so one of us is scum? Is that right?

I mean, I was looking at Tobbs as possibly scummy for his post-hammer shenanigans, and looking at MT as scummy for her reads seeming off, but these are individual cases based on their individual posts, not a theory based off their relation to some other player who's still unflipped.

Tobbs is leaning scum for me, You are leaning town and MMT is neutral for me. I tunneled on her before so I'm going to keep my eyes open this game and look at all angles.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Bifauxnen posted:

Ok, that's nice to know your individual reads, but doesn't quite answer my question: what do you mean about assuming one of me, MT, and Tobbs must be scum? Why are we grouped like that, that you think there has to be a scum in this group of 3?

btw big fuckin hi-five, swears-a-lot buddy

OOOO. I'm sorry, you 3 just happened to be 3 people listed in one of Princes posts, I didn't mean to imply there was any sort of casual relationship between the 3 of you.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

SalTheBard posted:

OOOO. I'm sorry, you 3 just happened to be 3 people listed in one of Princes posts, I didn't mean to imply there was any sort of casual relationship between the 3 of you.

I found the post from Prince. He was pointing out that we shouldn't lynch any of the top 4 posters who are Quid (RIP), Bif, MMT and Tobbs. It makes sense to me that at least one of the high volume posters is scum

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

50 pounds of bread posted:

SMART GOOD ONES LOOK AT ONES WHO TRY GET LITTLE GIRL AND ARTHUR

THEN ONES WHO THINK BERZERKER EASY PREY

NO TALK GOOD BUT STILL WANT GOOD ONES WIN

BERZERKER TRY UNDERSTAND BETTER

TELL MORE WHEN THINK HARDER

Who is Arthur? TM flipped as Saber, Quid flipped as Illya.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Monathin posted:

Saber's true name is Arthur/Artoria Pendragon (aka King Arthur) :eng101:

Thank you Sir. This makes 50's posts way more coherent.

BERZERKER THINK ARTHUR HAD BAD ONES ALREADY AND LITTLE GIRL HAD BAD ONES TOO

BAD ONES ALL GET ARTHUR AFTER LITTLE GIRL REVEAL SELF

BAD ONES SMART BUSHING WAGERS.

gently caress this is an excellent point. As soon as Quid role claimed there was no way he was getting through N1 alive, so it was better to change the vote to TM to get another town lynched and then Nightvig our Cop.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
Would anyone with a tracking role have been able to see who killed Quid last night if they had been tracking him?

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Bifauxnen posted:

Not really. How is that in any way better?

If they lunch the cop, the cop's dead for sure, and then scum just go kill a different townie (maybe even Tired!) during the night. One who is NOT super obvious and probably protected or watched in some way. The exact same amount of townies are dead, and they got better odds in fact of securing the 2nd kill!

How is leaving the cop kill for night, when you now have a chance of it failing or biting you in the rear end, better than lunching the cop during the day?

O ya good point. Sorry I got excited there for a second! I guess it doesn't really matter one way or the other.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Prince of Space posted:

I really think that SaltheBard and Juchero are trying to build unwarranted suspicion on me with their scumbuddies.

Nobody is really targeting you outside of me so if that was the case I didn't do a very good job. But honestly posts like this are what make me super suspicious of you. This doesn't "feel" like the post of a person who has only played 2 games. I will freely admit that I'm not that hot at this game, but I'm putting myself back into my "2nd game of mafia" shoes and I wasn't thinking on levels like this. It's possible that Prince has some education in game theory which would put him ahead of me in that department but it just seems weird I can't explain it.

Bifauxnen posted:

But hey, if Sal wants to insist that it was so smart for scum to move to TM instead, I guess I can scratch off those townie points I just gave him for helping so much to make that TM lunch happen.

I'm not insisting anything. I just got momentarily excited! I think you are right in that it didn't matter which way it happened.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Bifauxnen posted:

Well... just like I said to MT at the start of this day, I guess I can see scum Chic as still a possibility. But I don't think it's that likely. Trying to get someone else other than the claimed cop lunched was a good idea, and we did pull it off. There were multiple active people all posting and reacting to Quid's copclaim when it went down, enough to get the vote quickly tied up. If we hadn't been able to pull off the TM lunch then, we would've had the same difficulty in lunching Quid instead, actually.

I did voice my doubts at first, but I didn't keep saying it "during the whole fiasco". I left my vote on TM and then just sat and watched to see if I needed to move again, not wanting to say anything else with my mere existence bringing Quid so much anguish apparently.

2 things (and I'm not trying to start an argument here)
1. Why do you say lunching vs. lynching?
2. Why did you feel the need to poo poo talk Quid when he's dead and not part of this game anymore? (maybe I'm too sensitive with this one)

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Bifauxnen posted:

1. because "lynching" is a very uncomfortable word with seriously bad RL connotations, and many players make the effort to avoid it. Votefinder now talks about "executions" instead for this reason. "Lunching" is a very easy substitution I usually make. Some people prefer to use "cuddle" instead, but I haven't got the hang of using that one yet. "Dunking" is another fun one.

2. Because I'm extremely frustrated that Quid played the way he did as town, even before all the personal poo poo came up. On top of that I'm super frustrated that even if I'm trying my best to not be too insulting but still let an occasional "lol" slip out in disbelief at how much he's got something wrong, or if I choose not to engage with Quid out of respect for all the OTHER players of this game who have to wade through both our posts, I apparently deserve to have the full weight of Quid's historical emotional trauma thrown at me, to accuse me of being some horrible mean person for not going out of my way to make my whole gaming efforts revolve around not making Quid ever feel disrespected for not being listened to. ....even though I WAS listening to him far more than he was listening to me, cause he was accusing me of pushing narratives I was saying the bloody opposite of, and didn't even read my goddamn lumpenlist. So yes. I am still quite frustrated with Quid and that's not just gonna vanish once he gets NKed. If anything, I got more annoyed when I tried to drop an apology, thinking he must have some serious rl poo poo going down that's putting him that much on edge, and he said "lol nah my life's great".

1. Thank you. I also feel uncomfortable using lynching, I just thought it was some weird auto correct :P
2. I didn't realize D1 was so exhausting for you from the perspective. I wasn't trying to pick a scab. Thank you Bif.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Prince of Space posted:

This is my second game, and it is also the second game wherein people have accused me of saying game-related things that "newbies shouldn't know well enough to say." It's a weird argument to be making - I pick up on game vocab quickly I guess? I certainly don't know what roles are common enough to expect in a game like this, however.

That said, I don't truly know what scum-hunting methods work because I've never actually caught scum all by myself.

These role madness games can can be hard to follow much like Shine V. I saw that you were town your first game but I didn't look at your posting there at all because meta from one game doesn't always carry over to another game. I'm not saying you should dumb yourself down, maybe you are just one of those people thats really loving gifted at games, I don't know you, I have never interacted with you. If you really want to prove you aren't scum start casing people outside of your list. Go through my post history, I think it's at like 1 and 1/2 pages and put together a post like I did for you. Even if your read is wrong thats fine, this is mafia and it's a game of incomplete information (unless you are scum and then you have way more information). I'm town just like I have been every other game*. It's hard when you haven't been scum to pick up on scum reads. I'm a horrible person to have "mentor" you because I've yet to really see the full game. What I would like from you though is just some quick off the cuff reads. Assuming I'm town (which I am) who is #2 on your list to be killed?

*technically in the Death Note game I was Kira, but I didn't have access to scum doc and in Attitude Era mafia I was 3rd party

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
After Shine V was over I took a lot of the feedback I got to heart. The main feedback I got was "post more" and "don't be afraid to make cases." I'm implementing that this game, admittedly not as well as I had hoped. I also planned to take a break after the last game but I'm a loving addict who can't say no!

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

BERZERKER CLEARLY GOOD JUST BAD AT FINDING BAD ONES

I feel ya Zerk!

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

KhediveRex puts me and MMT on his list of suspicious characters. KhediveRex doesn't see how or why a duel developed between townies.

That's a scumslip, friends.

##vote KhediveRex

O_O

Goddamn

##unvote

Going to look at Rex later today.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
Sorry I haven't been very active today. Going back and doing some reading now. I'll post more tomorrow.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Bifauxnen posted:

*yawn* early morning all, what the gently caress how are there NO new posts since I got home in the evening and since I went to sleep

But I see some people lurking around in the game room again, the same ones I saw lurking around earlier when I was last posting...

50lbs
50lbs
50lbs

B-
B-
B-

I'm wondering if we might be barking up the wrong tree with Juchero and scum is just being quiet in order to not change suspicion anywhere. (To clarify: If Juchero is town scum have no reason to post right now because as things are going we are going to cuddle another townie. Is it possible that Juchero is town or does that just seem so unlikely at this point?

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Juchero posted:

notice that both rex and prince loving vanished once the case on me became a foregone conclusion

Ya the timing is definitely suspect. ##vote Prince for now. Lets see if that gets him to come back to the thread and engage!

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Bifauxnen posted:

well... to be fair that was freaking everybody, really.

50 and B- and Sal were the ones I saw all lurkering around earlier, though. Sal at least stepped in to say he'd post more later and then disappeared from the game room while B- and 50 continued to hang around. B- does have the excuse of playing in another mafia game, though. 50 has just been lurkin and lurkin and lurkin.

But I'm not sure if I want to bail out on voting Juchero 2 days in a row.

I thought yesterday was going to be super chill, but then my podcast partner had to have emergency gallbladder surgery which threw my day into total disarray and then my wife came home early because she was sick so I had to take her to the hospital and then I fell asleep super early which is really unlike me!

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Chic Trombone posted:

this gameday is really dragging on

##vote Juchero

still intending to look at tobbs

Also I really don't like this post

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Bifauxnen posted:

oh, you have a podcast? What's it about?

I'm doing an episode by episode recap of the British Comedy series Peep Show

Chic Trombone posted:

gallbladder stuff is no good, my thoughts go out to them

Thank you! She fortunately lives in a country with socialized medicine so she's doing fine, just waiting to have the procedure done.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Prince of Space posted:

Your Gae Bolg, as described, is not a very useful ability for town to have on its own. In the hands of scum, however, it's unbelievably strong. It would almost be a service to town just to remove your skill from play, just to be absolutely certain it wasn't being used by the enemy.

I am willing to ##unvote for now, just so we can have more discussion. I feel like all you've done to contribute to the thread, Juchero, is to case my Day 1 voting habits and to point an accusatory finger at KhediveRex and I want to assure you that you're probably not looking at the right people.

I want to believe you, Juchero. So, who else is scum? Right now this is a game of who's contributing the most useful information, and you're not winning.

Prince I am asking you this question seriously: Do you naturally pick up on games fast or do you have a knowledge of game theory or what?

If you showed me this post with no context and asked me how many games of mafia this person played I would tell you this looked like a post from a seasoned player. I'm trying hard not to let it taint my view of you but I just feel like something is off.

A view on what powers are town and scum would seem to me to be the kind of thing that someone who has played both sides would know, taking you at face value you have been town for both games.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Bifauxnen posted:

so I guess thats a no then

50 I appreciate your commitment but some clarification on your thoughts in "normal speak" might be worthwhile for now.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Juchero posted:

nope, entirely flavor

if i'm right, they're bazett, the mage who gets murdered by kirei so he can use lancer

it's possible, if they die, i will become scum(which would make my power make more sense)

Natural 20 posted:

6. Flavour is flavour, you’re welcome to pursue arguments on it if you want, however, I intentionally have not made clear, when exactly in Fate Stay Night this takes place or what of the three main routes it takes place under, so it’s not a silver bullet.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
poo poo sorry I didn't get to vote :-(

Chic I'm sorry to hear about the sadbrains. Believe in the me that believes in you!

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Monathin posted:

As for the remaining people with unclaimed flavor - Rex has claimed no masonry, I don't remember if Sal has or not, either. In fact, Sal's silence is starting to considerably worry me.

##vote Sal hey bud, where you at?

I'm at work.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
I have a lot of thoughts running through my head right now due to the resolution (or lack thereof) of my night ability. I'm probably not going to post anymore tonight, but I will be engaged and back in the fold tomorrow.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
I will explain more tomorrow.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

That out the gate flavor miller claim then reinforcing what the mod has already established seems like an easy crutch for scum to rely on.

Esp. With all the discussion of flavor.

"Flavour is flavour, you’re welcome to pursue arguments on it if you want, however, I intentionally have not made clear, when exactly in Fate Stay Night this takes place or what of the three main routes it takes place under, so it’s not a silver bullet."

Flavour is flavour.

AA i have posted that no less than 3 times but people seem hell bent on flavor solving. I was hoping my masonry partner would log in at some point tonight and talk to me because we've been making decisions together this whole game.

I'm Rider, I'm pretty sure my Masonry partner is scum. I don't want to reveal who that person is RIGHT NOW in case I'm wrong. But my masonry partner knew the action I was going to take last night and I was blocked, so this means one of three things happened:
1) My Masonry partner is scum and wanted to protect their scumbro Prince so I got role blocked
2) Prince has an ability that prevented mine from working and it was just coincidence
3) Scum managed to magically pick me out as a person to role block

I told my partner at the start that I hoped I was getting Bif'd and I think I am. All that even being said I don't feel like voting for my partner right now because I think seeing Princes flip will let me know once and for all. That being said I feel like we are getting dangerously close to LYLO.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Prince of Space posted:

So you think your mason buddy is scum but you suspect me still anyways. And what exactly were you targeting me with last night? :raise:

It's possible. It doesn't matter for now, there is no point in me full claiming at this point in time. I think there is a high chance that you are scum and that my masonry partner didn't want me to be able to confirm it. It's possible that I'm overly worried about getting "N20'd" like Bif did in Shine.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

b-minus1 posted:

Sal has your mason partner claimed to you

Yes / No

Knowing who Rider is a servant to I asked if they were that character and they said yes. They did not bring that info forth first. My partner also knew what my ability is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

Nah, gently caress it... I'm not clever or smart enough to let things pan out without painting myself as scum and I have to start work in 2 minutes SOOOOO....

Still wary on Tobbs, but I have to act with some information that I neglected to reveal (actually, I just read it this morning because I subbed in while working yesterday and was getting caught up), but Chic borrowed an ability to Watch from Bif. Then Chic Watched Bif, and Bee Men was the only person to return up as having visited them.

Bee Men probably had an ability to take the NK and janitor it.

Additionally, I think Bee Men outed his scumgals:

I thought Tobbs was scummy, but it's probably Sal who landed scum. Flavor talk is still garbage everyone. Please keep this in mind. Also MMT pinged me early, but Bee Men has to go for sure. Would like to see Sal go probably.

I think Chic spent her load though. So byeeee time to work.

<3

AA

Not me sorry :-( I do agree with you on Tobbs and potentially MMT but we'll see how things go when I look at their posts again.

• Locked thread