Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Do you guys think Kami wi-
This poll is closed.
D-don't call them Kami :sigh: 18 51.43%
Seriously :mad: 17 48.57%
Total: 24 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Will the “Yep!” Movement be out in full force?
Last week on SmackDown LIVE, a very confident AJ Styles vowed to put an end to Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn’s “Yep!” Movement at the Royal Rumble event, when he defends his WWE Championship against them in a 2-on-1 Handicap Match. However, the duo Styles dubbed “Kami” have never been ones to let a confident opponent deter them from causing chaos. With days left before this monumental championship showdown in Philadelphia, will Owens & Zayn have anything else to say as they try to get under The Phenomenal One’s skin? Will General Manager Daniel Bryan or Commissioner Shane McMahon be able to keep them in line?

New U.S. Champion Roode teams with New Day to battle Mahal & Rusev Day
Last Tuesday, Bobby Roode won two matches in one night, defeating Mojo Rawley and Jinder Mahal to become the new United States Champion. There’s be no rest for the new titleholder, though he will have some backup in action this week. Roode teams up with The New Day to face the trio of Mahal & Rusev Day. The Modern Day Maharaja is surely looking for vengeance following his loss to The Glorious One, while Rusev & Aiden English haven’t forgotten about their past run-ins with Xavier Woods, Kofi Kingston & Big E. Which trio will reign supreme?

Naomi looks for payback against Riott Squad’s Liv Morgan
Naomi, SmackDown Women’s Champion Charlotte Flair & Becky Lynch joined forces to take on The Riott Squad in Six-Woman Tag Team action last week on SmackDown LIVE. In a chaotic battle, Ruby Riott clocked Naomi with a kick to the face from outside the ring, setting her up for a devastating maneuver from Liv Morgan that gave The Riott Squad the victory. This week, Naomi will be out for payback when she faces Morgan in singles competition. However, wherever there’s one Riott Squad member, the other two usually aren’t far behind. Can Naomi make Morgan feel the glow, or will the former SmackDown Women’s Champion be subjected to another painful night?

Who will gain momentum heading into the 2018 Royal Rumble event?
This Sunday’s Royal Rumble event marks the beginning of the Road to WrestleMania, as 30 men and 30 women will look to cement championship opportunities on The Grandest Stage of Them All. On the men’s side, Team Blue Superstars like Shinsuke Nakamura, Randy Orton and Baron Corbin have been staking their claim to victory in the over-the-top-rope melee. Will one of them be the last man standing in Philadelphia? For the women of WWE, history is also at stake in the first-ever Women’s Royal Rumble Match. How will the women of Team Blue get ready for this highly anticipated battle?

Jey Uso and Chad Gable battle in one-on-one competition
SmackDown Tag Team Champions The Usos and Chad Gable & Shelton Benjamin will clash this Sunday at Royal Rumble in a 2-out-of-3 Falls Match for the titles. However, they’ll meet up in the ring before that Sunday night, when Jey Uso and Gable collide in singles competition. Will The Usos show the mat wrestling master what he and Benjamin are in for on Sunday, or will Gable send a warning that The Usos’ championship reign is drawing to a close?

Jerusalem fucked around with this message at 02:00 on Jan 24, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
muscles marinara

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
bada boom, biggest elephant in the room

how you doin

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Sami slow skanking :)

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

jerusalem finally made a checkbox poll like 2000 weeks after i told him to stop doing the poo poo kind of poll!

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
I said gently caress it and ran a heist in GTA with some of my buddies around the time the Peep Show started last night at raw let's see if Smackdown is any betthahahah

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Shima Honnou posted:

I said gently caress it and ran a heist in GTA with some of my buddies around the time the Peep Show started last night at raw let's see if Smackdown is any betthahahah

i should have played ESO, even though i love to post

HitTheTargets
Mar 3, 2006

I came here to laugh at you.
That would be adding an injury to insult there, Sami.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon

dromal phrenia posted:

i should have played ESO, even though i love to post

i have that but i don't play it, should i play it

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
aj pls no

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

dromal phrenia posted:

jerusalem finally made a checkbox poll

dromal finally noticed the latest in a series of checkbox polls I've made!

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

kami. kami. K A M I.

KAMI

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

Bill Goldberg posted:

:same:

DeNomolos
Jan 10, 2013

mild mannered meatspin historian
gently caress, rethink this, rethink this chant

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
the garp movement

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Who the gently caress writes this garbage

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Bill Goldberg posted:

It's the only MMO I've been okay with in years, but I'm also a big stupid TES dude so mileage may vary.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

dromal phrenia posted:

kami. kami. K A M I.

KAMI

When Kami breaks up, which one gets to be Piccolo?

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

Benne posted:

I assume Vince

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Bill Goldberg posted:

its pretty fun if you like TES stuff, i like it a whole lot and the quests are waaaaay better written than skyrim.

Jerusalem posted:

dromal finally noticed the latest in a series of checkbox polls I've made!

fake news

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Benne posted:

Oh you didn't know?

YOUr rear end BETTER CALL SOMEBODY!

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
i like TES stuff but the only MMO i really liked was Guild Wars 2 when it was brand new and i was hanging out with the weird goons in the MMO subforum

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
AJ has to pause every time he says it, waiting for laughter that will never come on that stupid line.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

dromal phrenia posted:

its pretty fun if you like TES stuff, i like it a whole lot and the quests are waaaaay better written than skyrim.

can i make it so i never see or interact with other players or do they have to be running around

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

PICKLE

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
I feel embarrassed for everybody in this segment

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

I expected Bryan to lead the show

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

This segment should have ended 5 minutes ago.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

These guys are doing their best to sell this, but it is GARBAGE writing

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Jerusalem posted:

When Kami breaks up, which one gets to be Piccolo?

And who has to be Nail?

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Shima Honnou posted:

can i make it so i never see or interact with other players or do they have to be running around

you can solo the entire game but they'll still be there running around while Vivec is telling you how individually important you are and how Morrowind's fate is in your hands

DeNomolos
Jan 10, 2013

mild mannered meatspin historian
send stone cold out again

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
smackdown just loving sucks a camel's dick

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Benne posted:

I feel embarrassed for everybody in this segment

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Jerusalem posted:

This segment should have ended 5 minutes ago.

yep

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
What the gently caress is any of this trying to accomplish?

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

First time watching Smackdown in months (since before Talking Smack ended). Is it always this bad? :psyduck:

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
guild wars 2 was really pretty and ESO looks like a cancerous lung

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
Holy poo poo this writing is dire.

• Locked thread