Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«28 »
Fauxhawk Express
Oct 28, 2007

I'M THE LORD JESUS CHRIST

CBJSprague24 posted:

William Byron has sponsorship from Hertz for four races.

would love to see Krispy Kreme or Dunkin Dounts join up as well so I can watch the Hertz Donut car.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

CBJSprague24 posted:

William Byron has sponsorship from Hertz for four races.

What am I missing that makes that ironic

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Again, Torts took him to a very high mountain and showed him Nationwide and all its splendor.

"All this I will give you," he said, "if you will lay down and block for me." -Jackets 15:16

kidcoelacanth posted:

What am I missing that makes that ironic

He's too young to rent a car. Most places require you to be 25.

I should've explained that earlier but I thought it was more common knowledge. Some places let younger drivers rent cars, but at a huge upcharge.

e- I still get excited for The Winston even though it's gotten bad. You guys remember when driver intros for the All-Star Race were a huge production? Me too.

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at May 19, 2018 around 23:46

iospace
Apr 20, 2020

Grimey Drawer

Alright, who strapped a rocket to the 4?

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

I caught the last five laps of this race and my main takeaway is please for the love of god force DW to retire

Nit Wit Dog Shit
Sep 28, 2000

Fun Shoe

kidcoelacanth posted:

I caught the last five laps of this race and my main takeaway is please for the love of god force DW Kevin Harvick to retire

mischief
Jun 3, 2003

Fuck everything.

I just like that they came up with this totally silly package to try to eliminate that exact finish and welp....

It was fun, it was weird, but at the end of the day it was NASCAR.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

Race was fine but bad ending

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004
internet creep

the crushing inevitability of Kevin loving Harvick

iospace
Apr 20, 2020

Grimey Drawer

If Harvick is anywhere in the top 10 with 20 laps to go at this point, he's going to be the first across the line when the checkered waves.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

College Slice

I like it when Harvick wins I hope he wins every race and loses the chase to a guy with no wins.

Harveygod
Jan 4, 2014

We don't play games here.

We fucking kill them.

Elephanthead posted:

I like it when Harvick wins I hope he wins every race and loses the chase to a guy with no wins.

bigbillystyle
Nov 11, 2003

Steering wheels? Where we're going we don't need steering wheels.

mischief posted:

I just like that they came up with this totally silly package to try to eliminate that exact finish and welp....

It was fun, it was weird, but at the end of the day it was NASCAR.

I did appreciate the guys in the booth attempting to sell the end of the race like there was any chance in hell someone was going to catch the #4. Now, with this package the #19 should be able to suck right back up to the #4. Except they said that during the first stage as well and the #4 in clean air was untouchable then too.

But yes I agree that it was fun and weird and at the end it was the same ol' poo poo.

iospace
Apr 20, 2020

Grimey Drawer

https://twitter.com/bobpockrass/sta...619396649226241

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

See what you've done Spencer?

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

This timeline loving sucks

Boomer The Cannon
Oct 27, 2011

Gotta see it live!

That's a loving long time, if Chase is running Bristol

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Again, Torts took him to a very high mountain and showed him Nationwide and all its splendor.

"All this I will give you," he said, "if you will lay down and block for me." -Jackets 15:16

Aw man, I have to pull for Chase now at Daytona?

Also, Truex and Sherry are being celebrated by Trump right now at the White House.

sportsgenius86
Jun 17, 2008

THE STREAK IS OVER

So we missed out on SRA in a hooters car...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

Nah I think Hooters is one of Chase's sponsors.

«28 »