Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Frond
Mar 12, 2018

Norns posted:

The one that counts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frond
Mar 12, 2018

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Caring about winning Truck races is pathetic which also applies to the actual Truck Series regulars

Are trucks part of ladder? Where do they sit on the heirarchy?

Frond
Mar 12, 2018

Feels Villeneuve posted:

I always forget that he won an Indycar race too.

I wonder why he didn't continue in Indycar. He was a decent driver.

Frond
Mar 12, 2018

Feels Villeneuve posted:

like every race in the 90s was won by Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, Rusty Wallace or Dale Jarrett, almost all the points races sucked and the sport still had massive growth, the parity is not an issue

My memeory might fail me but didn't (Jeff) Burton, Labonte, and Ernie Irvan win on occasion?

Frond
Mar 12, 2018
Andy Houston/Cal Wells having McDonald’s sponsorship in 2001 was pretty funny. They were basically paying to run at the back or DNQ.

Frond
Mar 12, 2018
It will appear in Super GT, either as a privateer or a works entry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frond
Mar 12, 2018
I thought Danica performed well enough at the speedway this year, especially in qualifying. I'd really like to see Smoke return, but it probably won't happen. It would be nice to see him up against actual good drivers as opposed to a bunch of CART washouts, F3000 rejects, and 40 year old sprint car drivers but eh.

Frond fucked around with this message at 21:15 on Aug 9, 2018