Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WindyMan
Mar 21, 2002

Respect the power of the wind

I came into the thread at a special moment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WindyMan
Mar 21, 2002

I had to leave before the end of that race but I caught the end of it later. Holy poo poo, that was a great finish and great racing after the first stage segment before the stage break comp caution. I recommend watching the last 50 or 150 laps if you haven't seen it yet.

I wonder, though: Is that the kind of racing NASCAR hopes to replicate with the 2019 aero package?

WindyMan
Mar 21, 2002

Peanut President posted:

How you get a car sponsored by UNO and don't run #1?

He forgot to call Uno and had to start at the back

WindyMan
Mar 21, 2002

iospace posted:

Ryan Reed was "oh yeah he's the next big talent" and it turned out to be plate track luck.

I hear he's hanging out with Trevor Bayne somewhere.

WindyMan
Mar 21, 2002

Proud Christian Mom posted:

What is this idiocy

NASCAR 2019: What is this idiocy

WindyMan
Mar 21, 2002

FuzzySkinner posted:

ya'll see that Chili Bowl finish?

https://twitter.com/Jacob___Mann/status/1086882575715655680

WindyMan
Mar 21, 2002

For real though we should just keep the 2018 thread going because who gives a gently caress about NASCAR in 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WindyMan
Mar 21, 2002

hey guys what's going on in the new thr—

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTYUreTeoG0