Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«11 »
Capri Sun Tzu
Oct 24, 2017

Songbearer posted:

32 man sloop
Totally down for clowncar sloopage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AirRaid
Dec 21, 2004

Nose Manual + Super Sonic Spin Attack

Oh man, how great would it be to get a couple of ships on the same server, then everyone just piles on a sloop. Other ships think they have it easy then 7 other pirates jump out of the hold.

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

Honestly teaming up is just super powerful in this. I'm actually wondering if the best PvP tactic is to find another ship as soon as you spawn and basically agree that you'll split any chests from ships they help sink.

Capri Sun Tzu
Oct 24, 2017

Kitchner posted:

Honestly teaming up is just super powerful in this. I'm actually wondering if the best PvP tactic is to find another ship as soon as you spawn and basically agree that you'll split any chests from ships they help sink.
4v4 ship battles would be dope

s.i.r.e.
Apr 22, 2008

Down the Rabbit Hole.

Kitchner posted:

For what it's worth you only ever feel it with the swords but the main thing with the swords is the timing. You make three attacks and pause, and if you're hit by an attack it makes it difficult to attack back. So essentially you need to hit them first or block, wait for the third strike, and hit them, hoping they didn't block. If they block too, then you need to stop swinging and hope they swing, which you can block.

For guns I've not experienced locks or anything.

From what I heard the scoped in rifle turns the sensitivity down on the mouse so you can't just be a quick scope champion if you're good at that. Dunno if that's true though.

«11 »