Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Glass of Milk posted:

Use WASD for fishing, too.

!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Chev posted:

The maiden voyage tells you about WASD, so if you started this year you should already know that. Before that, well...

I just did the maiden voyage, and all I recall from fishing was being told to swing the mouse.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Merijn posted:

The Emissary flag has a one-time cost of 20k gold (per trading company), which is quite a lot for new players.

It’s not that bad to get one, since you can get about 25K out of the gate from the maiden voyage tutorial if you find the stash. Tag along for a couple of goon sessions and you’ll have enough to buy at least two if not more in a couple days of playing, I think. I have a pair and about 50K of gold left, and I’ve probably got fewer than 10 hours played, plus I bought some pretty pirate dressup stuff.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Can you rename the movie file? That works with many games.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

I think we are seeing a very aggressively-parked rowboat on (in) the Reaper’s Hideout.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Zwabu’s heart was reaped.