Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart
Any news on a 3-man ship? Trying to run a Galleon with three people is a pain in the rear end and I find myself usually with only two other friends online at any given time. That said, this game has already earned its value with me and I've only had it a few days. Holy poo poo what a time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart
Why are ship cosmetics so expensive? I piddled around solo for about an hour or so last night and logged off with about an 1800G profit. Me-thinks this gonna take a while, but I'm also still kind of figuring this game out.

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart

Barent posted:

I don’t understand. PvP is arguably the most fun part of this game. Why even play if you’re just doing boring rear end voyages?

But yes please post more.
I enjoy doing voyages with my friends. :(

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart
I run solo whenever my friends aren't on because I don't trust pubbies to be worth their salt when it comes to actually doing things. It's a little anxiety-inducing when you're sailing around with 8-9 things on board, but that just adds to the excitement I think.

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart
Was there a content patch recently? I was told there might have been but haven't checked lately.

s.i.r.e. posted:

This would be a ton better if the guy stopped attempting to be funny.
You're not kidding. Why are so many streamers so hideously obnoxious?

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart
3K in an hour solo is okay I guess. just did a three-island chest hunt.The Grog Chest really helped. What's the best approach for quick cash if I'm just doing solo spurts here and there in my spare time?

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart
I got a cookie compass. One down, three to go.

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart
Killed Meg twice in one night this weekend. First time we partnered up with another galleon and had a pretty easy time of it between the two 4-man crews.

The second time, we got approached by a sloop with two guys pretty much begging us to help because apparently nobody would help them out. Figured, what the hell, and just took them and all their supplies onto our galleon while parking their galleon nearby. Our single 6-man galleon took a bit longer than the earlier attempt, but we got it done and dropped the guys off back at their nearby ship.

It kind of feels good doing this co-op stuff in a game usually fueled by our desire to attack everyone and steal their poo poo.

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart

Babe Magnet posted:

NPC Skeleton Ships are in
Yeeeeesssssss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart

Kitchner posted:

- The brigantine is described as being a ship "designed for 3 players from the ground up" [not really sure what this entails as it seems like you can basically just make a smaller galleon and say job done]
This and the row boat now please thanks.