Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem
Stupid poo poo still says too early.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

A 50S RAYGUN posted:

I'm liking this a lot so far, not a whole lot of depth but even solo slooping is super fun

gently caress you

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem
Still can’t play the drat game. Keep getting the I’m too early message.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

Popete posted:

Finally got Mircosoft to take my money. How do I find the beta key to redeem in the store on PC?

You don’t. It’s broken.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem
loving stupid bullshit game.

Anyway the correct thing to do is download the Xbox Insider Hub app from the store. Then enroll in the beta from there.

Then download the Sea of Thieves beta from the MS store. Just search for it.

Then after that you try and play the game and it won’t work.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

Dr. VooDoo posted:

Boarding a boat, killing the crew and loading it with explosive barrels is pretty good. Also if you crew on my ship you better know your proper nautical terms or else you’ll be tied to the mast as an example for the rest :colbert:

How does loading with explosive barrels work?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

Popete posted:

I almost got 2 friends to pre-order to get the beta and play with me, but then I remembered it's Windows 10 only and they're still on 7 so :shrug:

Great job Microsoft.

Why are your friends using a nine year old operating system?

btw Xbox Live name is "Bum the Sad" add me!