Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Big D
Oct 3, 2002
I was able to just update my existing technical alpha and it worked fine surprisingly. My Xbox ID is Das13D and ill be in the discord with the same name for some thieving this weekend. I'm really only playing this for the water effects but hopefully there's more to come since it looks like a nice game to build upon.

s.i.r.e. posted:

How big can crews be and what's stopping larger crews from destroying smaller ones just because they have larger numbers?
Currently its 1, 2, and 4 person crews. From playing last night i can say with the smaller ships (the 1 or 2 crew ones) you're able to get away from the bigger ships a lot quicker. Also, the 4 player ship is much harder to play unless everyone is working as a team. With 3 sails to work, a slower anchor, 4 cannons, and tacking, everyone has to be on the same page to get them working efficiently. Just one person shooting himself out of a cannon nonstop can really slow you down.

The Big D fucked around with this message at 01:16 on Jan 26, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU