Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«554 »
Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

Of course, it doesn't make sense to pay more, so you can just by two cat harnesses and use one of them for sex.

That's not very impressive. Kind of condescending even to make the fact that an elderly person can play an instrument into some breaking news.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Paladinus posted:

That's not very impressive. Kind of condescending even to make the fact that an elderly person can play an instrument into some breaking news.

Oh, come on. It's not that they "can play an instrument", it's that they can play it drat well, and evidently haven't lost finger dexterity despite their age. Those runs down the scale are faster and more cleaner than me, and I'd be about half his age.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

Of course, it doesn't make sense to pay more, so you can just by two cat harnesses and use one of them for sex.

Hyperlynx posted:

Oh, come on. It's not that they "can play an instrument", it's that they can play it drat well, and evidently haven't lost finger dexterity despite their age. Those runs down the scale are faster and more cleaner than me, and I'd be about half his age.

It's well enough, but let's just say nobody would have posted that if he was 40. The dude's probably been playing for over 50 years now, of course he can play well. What did people expect? Ritchie Blackmore is 75, for God's sake, and he's still doing shows.

Hardon Crime
Jan 15, 2020

hubba hubba

Cursed thread is thataway pal

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

Paladinus posted:

It's well enough, but let's just say nobody would have posted that if he was 40. The dude's probably been playing for over 50 years now, of course he can play well. What did people expect? Ritchie Blackmore is 75, for God's sake, and he's still doing shows.

It's the reverse of that teenage girl who did the rounds on social media for being able to play Through the Fire and the Flames. It's impressive to be able to do a thing when you're at the end of the curvd

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Wish I had money to replace my AV, that was ripped from me during a mayo challenge, with this. Lol fuck spending more money on this site tho.

Why doesn't this guy play against the devil in a bid to ouster our racist regime.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

already sold his soul, got nothing to wager

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

Paladinus posted:

He's most likely been playing guitar his entire life and pretty well for most of it so that fact that the tendons and ligaments in his hands haven't turned to stone is pretty fuckin impressive yes.

2 penny bottle imp
Jun 11, 2008

I KNOW WHAT YOU DID LAST SCUMMER

lol at this guy trying to turn the plight of shredding octagenarians into a teachable moment just 20 posts after a heartfelt personal essay on the state of ASD awareness in the world today.

:'( guitar man doesn't need your pity!!!!!!

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

SniperWoreConverse posted:

already sold his soul, got nothing to wager

Not true since the devil got into the reverse mortgage game.

PerilPastry
Oct 10, 2012

https://twitter.com/rahm3sh/status/...0602215426?s=20

Biohazard
Apr 17, 2002

The truly blessed post will come when she's 18 and gets the gently caress out of there. Also when she comes home for thanksgiving with her black significant other.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/95GauGb.mp4

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

av paid for by the firensd of lowtax spine foundation

, you flithy pig

Don't doxx my daily commute in Canada.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

My spontaneous question was 'why' but if it's his commute I guess that makes sense

Sex Skeleton
Aug 16, 2018

For when lonely nights turn bonely

Technical sliding baby yeah!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

I remember that Super Mario Galaxy level.

«554 »