Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Whatev
Jan 19, 2007

unfading
This video will bring you good luck
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blpe_sGnnP4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whatev
Jan 19, 2007

unfading

Whatev
Jan 19, 2007

unfading
The weight of a cat is certainly enough to kill chicks and there are a few chicks visible that are clearly not moving so I would maintain this is only a blessed pic if you are a cat or otherwise lust for brutal chick death

Whatev
Jan 19, 2007

unfading
Never Forget

Whatev
Jan 19, 2007

unfading
Howdy,

Whatev
Jan 19, 2007

unfading

hackbunny posted:

I come from AI, bearing gifts

https://i.imgur.com/IBUivSJ.mp4

I love the fancy boy bus driver man

Whatev
Jan 19, 2007

unfading

Serak posted:

building big stone/metal versions of people we think were pretty good is inherently silly, and all statues should be googley-eyed
I worry this would rob the dignity from the victims of the statues were the statues to come to life and murder people, perhaps due to an errant lightning strike or a lonely teen playing Dungeons and Dragons with a group of older kids

It's different to be murdered by a giant metal George Washington with regular eyes. That's a dignified death.

Whatev
Jan 19, 2007

unfading
Aw. Apparently it was entirely his idea to make Mario all high pitched. I wonder if Mario would have remained such an enduring character if he still had a deep, gruff American voice like everyone else who took a crack at him because imagining that with all the WAH HAHA YAHOOs in Super Mario 64 is unsavory
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nS956FdMPfc&t=38s

Whatev
Jan 19, 2007

unfading

Whatev
Jan 19, 2007

unfading

jemand posted:

Any animal over fifty feet long is blessed.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Unexplained/status/1105629437259853824

Even snakes. Look at that creature!! Preferably from a far distance.
I'm afraid that there's no scientific record of a snake even reaching 30 feet, friend! Can't even trust tweets these days

Whatev
Jan 19, 2007

unfading

Screaming Idiot posted:

Do you have anything to back this up, or is this just another chuddy shitpost? I've been looking and I can't find anything to support what you said.
I mean, do you have anything to back up any narrative for the video? It's a time honored twitter tradition to take a random video and come up with a fake inflammatory story
for it

If you're gonna post beatdowns in the blessed thread, I need solid verification that the beatdown is thoroughly warranted!

Buff but sensitive

Whatev
Jan 19, 2007

unfading
Dog frog, imo

Whatev
Jan 19, 2007

unfading
frog
dog

Whatev
Jan 19, 2007

unfading

Local Weather posted:

They're nice, smart, normal little dogs I swear

lmao look at this little bumpkin

Whatev
Jan 19, 2007

unfading

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

he's got real natural singing talent, not like the industry doggo hacks who require excessive autotune and other post-production

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9u9vlj8CgS0

shameful. shoulda done more vocal exercises imo
Speaking ill of our dearly departed Gabe is utterly reprehensible. You know better!

Whatev
Jan 19, 2007

unfading

BOOTY-ADE posted:

Aaahh look at his little feets goin' crazy :kimchi:
lol her vagina is right there, dude!

Whatev
Jan 19, 2007

unfading
Ibrahim is good people and will make a fine ambassador to the bears

Whatev
Jan 19, 2007

unfading

dog nougat posted:

Cursed? Blessed? Blursed? :shrug:

Going with cursed!

Here's some blessed Captain American from #296 circa 1984. Captain America's close friend Arnie has been kidnapped by Red Skull and brainwashed into demeaning himself and his "lifestyle"

Turning the most disgusting insults of homophobes back onto them in the early 80s is some good poo poo

Whatev
Jan 19, 2007

unfading
Imagine this guy is your brother in law. Can you imagine anything more blissful?

You can't

Whatev
Jan 19, 2007

unfading
Baby snakes kissing your fingers with their lil tongues

Whatev
Jan 19, 2007

unfading

StoryTime posted:

Not to harp about this or anything, but as a Finn I can tell you that nobody around here gives a poo poo about national costumes, except for the Sámi minority. They care because their culture is in danger of getting snuffed out by systemic oppression.

Edit: you know what, let's actually contribute. Here's some saamenpuku wearing people.

I respect and admire their culture and also they look like NPC villagers in a JRPG

Whatev
Jan 19, 2007

unfading
Talk >
"You're headed to the castle? Be careful, the path to the castle is full of monsters!"
Talk >
"You're headed to the castle? Be careful, the path to the castle is full of monsters!"

Whatev
Jan 19, 2007

unfading
Uhhhh is he gettin those chickens all horned up?

Whatev
Jan 19, 2007

unfading

Kharnifex posted:

Yeah, they think their carers are roosters.
A simple method to turn your chickens into depraved cock sluts

Cursed

Whatev
Jan 19, 2007

unfading

Code Jockey posted:

oh lord am i tempted
Eh the front doesn't make it clear enough that the flag is being destroyed instead if just being all cool with flames and poo poo

Whatev
Jan 19, 2007

unfading

Cocaine Bear posted:

Wait, why was he bad? Was it just that those transformers movies were awful or is there something else?

Hell, I'll say "no" repeatedly in various situations for $money + some residuals, no matter how poo poo the movie is.
The thing I always recall with Shia is that he made a short film that plagiarized the living poo poo out of Daniel Clowes (the author of Ghost World). Like straight up word for word plagiarism. Once caught, he initially seemed apologetic in a fairly unhinged way that included paying to skywrite an apology to Clowes over LA. Then he moved on to saying he wasn't actually sorry and pretending he was never in the wrong and being a weird gigantic rear end in a top hat to everyone who told him it wasn't cool. Link! He's also done some of that LA rich kid poo poo where you get drunk and high and flip out at people until you're arrested but never face any real consequences.

He comes across as the sorta guy who will passionately, manically support you if he likes your deal but if you "wrong" him then thing'll get strange. Still, none of this stuff is so gnarly that a sincere apology wouldn't fix things!

Here's some Victoria crowned pigeons, a species native to New Guinea!

Whatev fucked around with this message at 06:58 on Aug 8, 2020

Whatev
Jan 19, 2007

unfading

Chrpno posted:

Very nice and all, but the curse is that I am now older than Christopher Lloyd was when he first played Doc Brown. Tragic
Sounds like you want to go back to the... uh... past. Hmm.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whatev
Jan 19, 2007

unfading

https://twitter.com/castle_zotz/status/1407743544803069953