Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Milo and POTUS posted:

I also laugh at my big rocking titties, why do you ask

Woops, silly me, forgot to wear a shirt with my pantsuit again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

graham cracker posted:

She's gonna be amazed when she realizes brown people don't need a wand to make those lights turn on.

Magical brown people.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

I'm amazed how clean his clothes are. You'd think it would be sweaty under all that.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Krankenstyle posted:

i dont get it

that doesnt look like a person at all

Mammals all look alike to me.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

DrPossum posted:

With organized religion in the US on its death knell, when do we get to start up legit alcohol guy cults again?

Be the change you want to see in the world.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Wait a minute, how did a Canadian get to a galaxy far far away?

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

LifeSunDeath posted:

Feels like Josef Mengele coming out as gay, good for you but also what about all the nazi torture?

This guy was, presumably, a victim of that same torture. He was a gay teen that was forced to feel bad about being gay and try to be straight, and then grew up to pass that abuse onto the next generation. Stopping the cycle of abuse is always #blessed, even if it's a little late.

Coming out like this he's lost his livelihood, and probably also lost his much community, friends and family. It would have been easier for him to stay in the closet and just have tawdry hookups like a lot of the other self-hating gay conservatives. Some people who once admired him will now despise him because he's brought (more) disrepute onto the whole concept of a gay "cure".

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

JoelJoel posted:

Lol, all is forgiven!

His damage to society in general? Sure. Every time a 'respectable' gay conversion therapy guy comes out and "lol this poo poo doesn't work" it's a net gain to society.

His damage to his particular victims? That's a personal matter between him and them. Unless they choose to go public or sue or something it is not our business.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

IncredibleIgloo posted:

That seems like a lot of weed. Is Billy Ray Cyrus now a grower/producer in a legal state or some such? For some reason he never struck me as the type.

No, he's just trying to deal with the pain after someone told his achy breaky heart.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

NoNotTheMindProbe posted:

What sort of kid plays a 30 year old game?

Maybe a little kid whose only vidya game system is that NES classic? It is cheap, it comes with 30 games, and the kid won't know it's not the latest thing as long as you never let him play anything newer.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

BOOTY-ADE posted:

I believe that hex is called "sit"

even after all these years I'll never understand how people can think rats are gross or ugly...look at them lil noses & ears & teeny grabby paws :3:

I always laugh in movies when they grease up the rats to make them look scary. Which just makes the rats sit there having a bath trying to get the oil off. Oooh, so scary.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Children exposed to animals from a young age are less likely to develop allergies and asthma. You'd have to be a pretty selfish allergy-haver to not want to help as many children as possible avoid your affliction.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Milo and POTUS posted:

That such things exist in the world brightens my day. But I still wouldn't get anywhere near that thing

It's fine, just don't take any baked goods with you. I have it on good authority that anacondas won't bother you unless you have buns.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Nah. If you kill a dude that's gonna be a huge hassle. Nobody needs that kind of trouble.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Where does the pot of gold go?

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

SniperWoreConverse posted:

Woah ancient Rome DID have robots

Cyborgs are not robots. :mad:

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

nerdz posted:

In christian terms, would saving christ from the cross be blessed or cursed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9oqOZwgCiI&t=45s

Depends, but I'm leaning toward super blessed. If Jesus doesn't die for our sins then there is no new covenant. That means the old covenant is still in force, which is a lot of work if you're jewish. But if you're not jewish you can get into the good afterlife pretty easily as a righteous heathen with the noahide laws.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noahidism

quote:

The seven Noahide laws as traditionally enumerated are the following:

Not to worship idols.
Not to curse God.
To establish courts of justice.
Not to commit murder.
Not to commit adultery or sexual immorality.
Not to steal.
Not to eat flesh torn from a living animal.

Most of those won't be a problem. Maybe sexual immorality, depending on how puritanical G*d is feeling. But except for the idols thing nobody is going to be turbofucked just for being born into the wrong culture because most cultures are against most of those things. Oh, and if you fail you just die, no eternal torture.

Now with Jesus in the picture you can break all those laws and still get into the good afterlife if you get forgiven. So if you just can't stop with the adultery Jesus may be the better shot. But if you fail to guess that Jesus is the correct religion you get tortured forever.

So Jesus provides a path for fuckups to get to heaven, but at the cost of consigning billions to hell. Seems like a bad deal overall.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Zzulu posted:

No music makes anyone tough

Of course not. All musicians are just jumped up marching band nerds, and there is nothing tough or cool about being in band. Music is bad.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

500 good dogs posted:

hope it was a boneless chicken because chicken bones gently caress up dogs' guts

Not if it was raw chicken. Raw chicken bones are fine. Except for all the salmonella.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

4,537,694 views :catstare:

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Imagine I photoshopped that "I didn't ask for this guy" so he's all covered in logos like a race car.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

QUACKTASTIC posted:

frog dog

e. Shameful snype
Look at this weird mushroom I saw yesterday

Are you sure you weren't under the sea?

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

They prefer used car batteries.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Harvest mouse apartment complex.

https://i.imgur.com/fp6XPAt.gifv

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Pennywise the Frown posted:

What's a tiktok?

Looks just like a video with some music over it.

Remember Vine? It's like that.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Looks good. Which horror movie is this from? Are we talking some supernatural creature, or just your basic slasher film?

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

I had to watch this several times before I realized she was trying to take a pic of her food because I'm old and never use my phone for anything but phone calls and even then I do it kicking and screaming.

Doesn't the screaming make it hard to have a conversation?

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Kuros posted:

The first couple of watches are amusing, but then the gimmick runs itself into the ground faster than most pro wrestling gimmicks.

It's fine for some folks. Maybe even #blessed.

1. Youngsters who were never taught to critically consume media. Instead of being a passive consumer cinemasins can help them learn to think about what they are watching. Best case this eventually leads to spotting the flaws in cinemasins itself. Op success!

2. Lonely/solitary people. Like most vloggers, they provide a facsimile of a social experience despite being entirely one way. A fun social activity is to watch movies with your buddies and make fun of the dumb parts, if you don't have those kind of friends then cinemasins provides a similar experience. Like Rifftrax.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Yoshi Wins posted:

Needing Cinemasins to substitute for socializing is a low and sad place, like being the outcast at a furry convention.

Yes. The huge amount of social isolation in modern society is cursed as hell.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

It is working, in that the cat has stopped doing naughty things.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Squalid posted:

saw this painting of peasants dancing and it just makes me really happy :unsmith:

especially dig the couple just going to town on each other not caring at all about the guy giving the side eye at the fingers up the skirt

Why did we ever get rid of those aprons with a giant pocket like that lady down in front? Cargo aprons. Doesn't matter if your clothes have no pockets when you're sporting a cargo apron. Look at that thing she's got her whole lunch in there.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Pookah posted:

I have about 5 aprons with pockets at the front - I absolutely object to wearing a pocketless apron. Get yourself a pockety apron and you too can experience the joy and convenience!

I'm not sure if I'm fashion forward enough to start a "wear aprons in public" trend though. If I'm the only one doing it I'm just a crazy lady with an apron.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Pookah posted:

Ah, I see.

I'd say we need an oldschool pinafore revival movement, but I think the fundamentalist relgious cultists got there first :(

Yeah, they really chafe my rear end. I like the long skirts in that painting too, especially in winter, but these days anything ankle length that isn't a ballgown or a wedding dress gets you side eye as people try to figure which cult you're with.

Alas.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Everybody should read out loud to their cats. They like it.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Captain Hygiene posted:

Then why do they insist on sitting down on top of whatever I'm reading :arghfist::saddowns:

Were you reading out loud? Or were you selfishly hogging all the knowledge for yourself? Cats can't read, they need us to read for them. Or else.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Any pig can be a micro pig if you starve it just enough to stunt its growth, but not enough to kill it.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Solice Kirsk posted:

Is this that forest where all the Japanese teenagers kill themselves?

No, just a park in BC, Canada. Golden Ears Park, apparently.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

This guy is gonna offer me a quest, isn't he?

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

barbecue at the folks posted:

I immediately thought that a person like this ending up with a pool full of hippo poo poo is a very blessed form of poetic justice.

Agreed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Super Waffle posted:

Anything I am allowed to say about Nintendo is here:

https://youtu.be/fTSA709zNzY

EDIT - Let me just leave it at the YouTube link.
:cursed:
This looks incredibly dangerous. I don't approve of kidnapping people and forcing them to run a cartoony gauntlet either.

I understand their anger, but I can't endorse letting videogame characters take revenge on players for the decades of torment they have been forced to endure.