Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

necroid
May 14, 2009

I was hoping it would have this audio instead

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1URmUxNdqg&t=174s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

necroid
May 14, 2009

SavageMessiah posted:

Looks like a drat puppet. Weird.

Julius CSAR posted:

Dude... yeah. It really looks a dude in huge duck suit. That head gives serious Howard The Duck vibes. Spooooooky

Code Jockey posted:

I was thinking 90s animatronic or puppet, yeah

how is that a real animal

DiggityDoink posted:

that think isn't real, it's a loving muppet

lol @ these comments

have you never watched a documentary in your life?

do mudskippers blow your mind too? they're amphibious fishes, and they walk on land!

necroid
May 14, 2009

lol thanks for this it owns

also I suggest you all cut the "good music" talk instantly before it devolves into the usual polarized derailing slapfight, but it's just a suggestion

necroid
May 14, 2009

aw yiss

necroid
May 14, 2009

yeah mushrooms can be real crazy looking, I learned about the clathrus archeri only recently (also known as stinkhorn, devil's fingers etc.) and it looks like a movie prop

necroid
May 14, 2009

nope, I just googled clathrus archeri

necroid
May 14, 2009

come on that looks reversed, it was holding onto that thing and it slipped off

do you really expect a turtle to snap at a faucet and pull itself up that fast?

e: there's also a fish-thing to its left next to the wall that slides towards the faucet and not away from it...

necroid
May 14, 2009

lol this owns

necroid
May 14, 2009

Ayatollah Hermione posted:

*slamming empty shotglass on the bar* buddy, i gently caress adult animals ok

necroid
May 14, 2009

good

necroid
May 14, 2009

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Yeah, if you asked a local African tribesman if they wanted to curb permit hunting, they'd tell you to gently caress off. Not only do they get an influx of money for conservation efforts, local tribes gets hundreds of pounds of free meat when trophy hunters make their kills.

did you ask them?

what if that money gets siphoned away to fill the pockets of corrupt government officials, maybe the very same that grant the permits to trophy hunters? what if maybe local african tribesmen got to kill and eat the animals themselves without the unnecessary help of doughy anglosaxon cunts who shoot drugged animals for fun?

mmmmmm

necroid
May 14, 2009

cursed because animals used for tourist rides are almost always treated like poo poo when there are no tourists around

necroid
May 14, 2009

lol

also thanks to the youtube comments I learned that the secretion on the sides of that elephant's face is called temporin and is indicative of musth:

a periodic condition in bull (male) elephants, characterized by highly aggressive behavior and accompanied by a large rise in reproductive hormones

necroid
May 14, 2009

Shoehead posted:

I feel like demon bikers would abduct you from here

hehe that movie was fun

necroid
May 14, 2009

yaaay food waste! so many lolz

necroid
May 14, 2009

Lodin posted:

One time a guy in class who was prone to not giving a gently caress kicked one of the bastards in the neck and it probably died because it just collapsed. Nobody found out and the loving thing deserved it. Maybe the other ones learnt a lesson.

oh yeah that's so cool gently caress them birds, snap their necks with a roundhouse kick! git r done

necroid
May 14, 2009

Memento posted:

https://i.imgur.com/VhSHDuO.mp4

This one deserved to be inlined

uhhh do you people think that in 2019 all these reaction videos are genuine and not staged? these idiots spend their days with phones planning zany poo poo waiting to be the next viral thing

blessed my rear end

necroid
May 14, 2009

Mr. Apollo posted:

Baby crocs make that noise when they’re scared. They’re calling for their mom.

nooo that's sad : (

Inceltown posted:

xposting this and you can't stop me, I'm mad with power.

https://twitter.com/Cptnrwrpnts/status/1174341050409902085

I love animals please vote me 2020 to replace half of the humans on this planet with non-human animals

necroid
May 14, 2009

Snowmankilla posted:

This made me really sad. Then really happy.

yeah at first I was "wait this isn't blessed at all"

it's still somewhat cursed because there's millions of fishes and other sea creatures that die horrible deaths trapped in plastic

gently caress human beings

necroid
May 14, 2009

I was curious to see why a city in the southern US is called Lynchburg and I guess it's blessed that it's only named after the founder, John Lynch.

you've got 10 Lynchburgs in the US wow

e: sorry I have no idea where Virginia is, just checked and it's def not in the south

necroid fucked around with this message at 09:56 on Apr 8, 2020

necroid
May 14, 2009

yeah but that astronaut dude comes from this town

quote:

Founding and early growth

First settled by Anglo-Americans in 1757, Lynchburg was named for its founder, John Lynch. When about 17 years old, he started a ferry service at a ford across the James River to carry traffic to and from New London, where his parents had settled. The "City of Seven Hills" quickly developed along the hills surrounding Lynch's Ferry.

necroid
May 14, 2009

I'm not a veterinarian but I'm pretty sure those are young cows so they're just curious and full of empathy, unaware that they're going to be slaughtered horribly to feed some fat gently caress somewhere or that they're going to grow pumped full of hormones to squirt milk endlessly for that and other fat fucks.

Also if they behave like cats they might be attracted to the smell/taste of earwax because it's proteins. Cats go bonkers for earwax (theirs, yours, everyone's).

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

necroid
May 14, 2009

Moon Slayer posted:

Yes. And they'll be delicious.

wow so edgy!

necroid
May 14, 2009

hahaha come on as a tv show host that's a bit uncalled for but still pretty drat funny, I wonder how she took it

I can only imagine the nerd rage on the internet, I caught a glimpse of a diss track in the twitter thread lmao

necroid
May 14, 2009

:unsmith:

necroid
May 14, 2009

bring back old gbs posted:

hoyl poo poo its like a fluffy piglet

I had no idea they were social like that

yeah they're incredbily cute but they aren't pets, most of the times when you see videos like these they're used to socializing with humans because they're being kept in sanctuaries for rehab before reintroduction in the wild

they can really gently caress your poo poo up with teeth and claws if you're not careful

necroid
May 14, 2009

uhhh ok nerds

necroid
May 14, 2009

if I remember correctly that dog has some sort of motor dysfunction

but that doesn't stop it from enjoying the gently caress out of those puddles :unsmith:

necroid
May 14, 2009

ultrafilter posted:

(Click for big)

mittens looks like will ferrel, my cat is cuter :colbert:

necroid
May 14, 2009

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Blessed for nature being chill, and the worlds bravest boy.

https://i.imgur.com/xLGvBpj.mp4

lol fyi what I presume to be the dad says stuff like :

don't turn your back on him (???)
he's minding his own business

everybody was super cool but you can hear the mom at the end moaning "oh god no no" over and over again

necroid
May 14, 2009

Carth Dookie posted:

It's cute, but I'd much rather they be inside playing with Lego or whatever instead of what looks like an alley cooking their own food when not even 5 years old.

lol children learning how to cook, how horrifying! better have them mash some overpriced plastic crap together instead

I'm sure the background of what seems to be a scene in rural china will probably be hosed up in many different ways but that kid seems to be enjoying cooking something that the average goon has seen only in animes

necroid
May 14, 2009

Phlegmish posted:

Goons are just jealous because that child is a better cook at age 4 than they are at age 30

necroid
May 14, 2009

thank you this is brain bleach

necroid
May 14, 2009

wait so the average american has no idea at all that there are other comics in the world that are not superhero garbage?

lol you did it again USA #1

necroid
May 14, 2009

uber_stoat posted:

the average american does not read comics full stop.

oh ok, I just reread a couple of previous posts and now I get it

I guess the newer generations became all weebs and turned from superhero comics to mangas?

also I don't get why "european comics" seem to be perceived as something niche, I'm far from a comic book collector but I've read my fair share of graphic novels and non-superhero, non-manga comic books from all over the world, I don't categorize them by country of origin

but now that I think about it maybe it's because everytime I visit a new city and I happen to find a comic shop I give a good look around and if I find something interesting I'll buy it

I remember buying Crumb's Weirdo Years book at a comic shop when I was in Brooklyn ages ago, that place was nice (found it! https://www.desertislandbrooklyn.com/ )

necroid
May 14, 2009

sorry if I butt in your bidet conversation but it's always triggering whenever I see it discussed as some weird occult ritual

I can't speak for other countries but here in Italy this sort of setup is the norm in bathrooms :

you've got your toilet where you pee and you poop, and next to it you've got the bidet, so that once you're done wiping you :

1) move over to the bidet

2) turn on the water and let it splash your rear end

3) get some water + soap on your hand

4) give your filthy rear end and/or genitals a good thorough soapy rub, just like you'd do in the shower (unless you're an incel afraid of turning gay just by touching your taint)

5) use your bidet towel (different from hand towel obviously) to dry your now super clean rear end and genitals

6) wash your hands in the sink

7) resume living with a clean rear end like a civilized person instead of walking around all day with an itchy butthole encrusted in poo poo residue

I'm always confused by these bidet attachments you speak of, I hope they are external hoses and not something attached to the inside of the toilet because otherwise it'd get sprayed with piss and poo poo constantly, which is sort of counter-intuitive for something that's meant to blast your rear end with water to clean it.

also I'm confused by how you're supposed to shove it near your rear end without constantly bumping your hands into the seat and the toilet, since it's your toilet it might be cleaner than a public restroom but it's still something I wouldn't want to touch directly after I'm done pooping

to sum things up : if you have room in your bathroom I suggest installing a whole bidet instead of just an attachment

e : what really really really confuses me is how can you have enjoyable sex with stinky taints? 90% of the times I try to get a quick cleanup before sex so that I can do everything I want without fear that my rear end or crotch will smell awful, and it's always been the norm for my partners as well :iiam:

necroid fucked around with this message at 19:38 on Jul 16, 2020

necroid
May 14, 2009

The Bloop posted:

I am not knocking bidets but lol @ not having one = itchy poo poo encrusted butthole

it was an exaggeration but I really wouldn't want to eat a pussy or an rear end that's not been washed after a day of hard work

I speak out of experience because I lived in a house without bidet when I was younger and I hated the feeling of not being completely clean, especially whenever I got a non-ideal poo poo and I had to use a lot of wipes which in turn tended to irritate my butthole

considering how meat-heavy and fiber-poor the average american diet looks from this side of the ocean I can't stomach what is my mental image of the average american butthole

necroid
May 14, 2009

The Bloop posted:

we never got a real answer before.

Do guests in your house use your rear end towel, and do you then use it again after them? Does each person get their own monogrammed junk wiper?

everyone has their own mini-towel and we wash them regularly with the rest of the laundry

guests can just use toilet paper I guess? that's what I do in other people's houses, just a wad of tp to dry my butt

if it's a partner they can just use mine or I will give them one of mine

e : to clarify "everyone in a household tipically has their own mini-towel", we don't walk around constantly carrying our personal butt towels with us

necroid fucked around with this message at 20:06 on Jul 16, 2020

necroid
May 14, 2009

Snowy posted:

Ok I’m late for bidet chat but people get all up in their rear end and junk with their hands when using a bidet after making GBS threads?

I got one of the bidet toilet seats for the end times and it’s great but I just spray and wipe. Didn’t realize I was supposed to be so hands on.

first of all, you need to wipe until your rear end is reasonably clean before you go clean yourself. if you're slathering a 50/50 mixture of poo poo and soap there's something wrong with the whole process

the whole purpose of a bidet is being able to clean your genitals and your rear end without taking a full shower and I suppose that when you shower you don't just spray yourself with water and call it a day?

for instance, when I didn't have a real, standalone bidet I just wiped then jumped into the shower to clean myself there while squatting

I don't know how much room there is with those toilet attachments but I assume they're meant just for splashing your butt, I can't picture myself shoving my hand down the toilet to clean my rear end while I'm seated on it

get a real beefy bidet, bitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

necroid
May 14, 2009

I like the sun's "really?" expression and the head tilt too

also I don't know if this is typical goon face blindness or if I'm missing the joke, but this

doesn't look like Obama at all