Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

I have a strong desire to learn this cat's opinions on Mondays.

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

This screams "giant walking tanks" to me.

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

jemand posted:

It's the Birmingham, Alabama state capitol version (without the backboard, so not sure if that's the same one or a copy).

Birmingham is not the state capitol. Also, are you thinking of the one they put up in Arkansas?

Hustlin Floh fucked around with this message at 21:16 on Dec 14, 2018

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

jemand posted:

Also, I've greatly garbled the story entirely and have used the wrong state as well as mixing up cities within states.

Perhaps I need to get some better deity that will help me avoid such errors.

In the meantime, racoons:

Birmingham actually does have a statue that people think is Satanic.

It's supposed to represent a storyteller surrounded by animals from fairy tales, and even though the sculptor denied any sort of Satanic influence, the smaller animals are laid out in a pentagram...