Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.

Well that's just adorable

E: unless goons think the cup needs bigger balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Zzulu posted:

Hehe, let me just get my phone and photograph this while he's stuck on teh floor with food all over himself crying. The internet will love this

It was stolen from Facebook in the first place and she admitted it fairly quickly so I don't get the ban :confused:

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Yoshi Wins posted:

I got my license (in Florida, shockingly enough) without having to drive on a road with other traffic on it. We drove around the parking lot and then on a road behind the DMV with no one else on it.

Same, in Miami. We never even left the parking lot though. The test in the UK is brutal in comparison.

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Paladinus posted:

About 30 years ago, my mum's instructor made her drive to some remote forest and suggested she could only get a pass if she had sex with him. My mum said her husband was a gangster (he was not) who would have his goons murder the instructor if he tried anything creepy with her. He believed it, and she easily passed.

My wife had a similar experience when she was learning to drive, the instructor suggested they drive to the forest to practice. She didn't go and instead got freaked out and to this day has not gone for her license due to never finishing her course.

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

He gets around

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

3D Megadoodoo posted:

You know who else wore that uniform? That's right, Adolf HFrancisco Franco!

And he hired Hugo Boss to design those uniforms. They might be hot but they're also the closest thing there is to an official Nazi successor. They were created as basically the SS during Francos rule.

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Should probably be in the good tweets thread but it is both wonderful and absurdly cheap.

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Facebook Aunt posted:

It's the apocalypse my dude. You think a pube is the worst thing you're gonna eat?

If I'm down to eating brains out of a guy's head, I still don't want there to be a pube in it.

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Phlegmish posted:

I don't get it. Is it loss? I'm assuming it's loss.

Looks like an 80s "what if Luke was a g-g-g-giiirl???"

I dunno if it's specifically blessed since that's now what the last trilogy was :shrug:

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Fartbox posted:

Some boys should definitely just be girls instead tbh

and they should keep their penises so i can play with them

Locally blessed them, that's fine. Looking back at it, now I want to see what Prince Larry would look like. I'm sure somewhere on the internet someone has lovingly rendered everyone from Empress Palpatina to Chewbetty.

I don't know if palpatine is a surname or what so possibly it's now just Judy Palpatine or summat

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Paladinus posted:

His name is Sheev, drat it!

I have not seen the latest two but you can't fool me, I'm fairly certain that was Anakins mother's name in 1. If George was still running things I'm sure every character's name would be sheev and shmee and shmitty evildoer but JJ is smarter than that.

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Moon Slayer posted:

I rabbit-sat for my sister a few weeks ago.

Awww that's a great setup. I grew up with bunnies but don't know how anyone keeps them indoors. They're fluffy shitmachines as you can well see.

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

necroid posted:

these guys might be in a zoo (cursed) but I love how chill they look

so rabbits just poo poo little pellets all over the place, all the time? I guess that's how they do it in nature, dunno what I was expecting

I thought that maybe they'd have a little dedicated area like a litter, but it seems that they just pop em out whenever they feel like it

e : I guess the pellets are dry and not stinky?

Yes, they're like a broken gumball machine. Dry and only kinda stinky. We used to keep our hutches in the backyard and we'd need to rotate as the grass under the hutch got chomped up. By the end of the first year we had a chewed up garden with these hutch shaped patches of the most luscious green grass you ever did see.

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

The Silver Snail posted:

I don't know who that guy is but I can't respect anyone who has to make up a clown story to sound more interesting. Not blessed at all he seems like a big dumb baby. Respect for clowns.

But doctor, I am Robert Pattinson!

Pic for content. Summer of pears:

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Sid Vicious posted:

It's my daughter's second birthday and she loves ducks so we got her some pretty cool cakes made

Happy Birthday little Aubrey Vicious :3:

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

dog nougat posted:

Portrait video edited into landscape with some hideous sidebars is decidedly unblessed.:barf:

If you saw anything but that goat I dunno about you.

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Sadly, the Kalashnikov Grannies formed their own cartel and are currently the terror of Guadalajara.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Omg :3: