Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sex Skeleton
Aug 16, 2018

For when lonely nights turn bonely

Scathach posted:

Super blessed. The cat is just showing his owner that they're about knee-height from the substrate, and just right for picking and turning into delicious pesto. :colbert:

More like petsto by the time the cat is done with it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sex Skeleton
Aug 16, 2018

https://youtu.be/tsIgOj68G1Y

Sex Skeleton
Aug 16, 2018

You can tell exactly what kind of man he is by the way he escalates to punching the guy in response to getting a milkshake dumped on him.

Sex Skeleton
Aug 16, 2018

BattleSausage posted:

I don't know who this guy is, but why wouldn't you punch someone that threw a milkshake at you?

It's just a loving milkshake. I don't want to live in a world where the default reaction to any personal slight is to come out swinging.

Sex Skeleton fucked around with this message at 17:19 on May 3, 2019

Sex Skeleton
Aug 16, 2018

Wooo! Got some live action turtleman style!

Sex Skeleton
Aug 16, 2018

LawfulWaffle posted:

What the gently caress. I did not realize turtles were spring loaded snakes with mobile armor.

Someone needs to watch Call of The Wildman.

Sex Skeleton
Aug 16, 2018

What am I looking at here? It's been a decade since I studied that stuff.

Sex Skeleton
Aug 16, 2018

Blast of Confetti posted:

sounds like its our duty as a species to sabotage all mars missions just to be safe. no escape

We did put Elon Musk in charge of one so I'd say we're well ahead of you.

Sex Skeleton
Aug 16, 2018

Lodin posted:

Belated.

That is some pig.

Sex Skeleton
Aug 16, 2018

They were going to let them go until they found the Kentucky Deluxe, at which point police were appalled, sources say.

Sex Skeleton
Aug 16, 2018

I was pleasantly surprised. :3:

Sex Skeleton
Aug 16, 2018

Kazak posted:

Lol, been there. Dabs are deceptive

"I'll have whatever he's having please."

Sex Skeleton
Aug 16, 2018

Powershift posted:

Here we see 5 new born mine trucks shading themselves under their mother. They'll drink their own body weight in gasoline every 6 days, and grow to the size of their mother in only 18 months.

I mentally narrated that in the voice of David Attenborough.

The narration is what makes it incredibly blessed.

Sex Skeleton
Aug 16, 2018

Cursed for spending 2 hours ruining my enjoyment of nature with quadrotor noises, then almost dropping a pile of plastics and toxic metal into a body of water.

Sex Skeleton
Aug 16, 2018

This has sound. Magnificent!

Sex Skeleton
Aug 16, 2018

That doesn't look anything like almond cookies to me. That's false advertising. :colbert:

Sex Skeleton
Aug 16, 2018

Sex Skeleton
Aug 16, 2018

This is the correct approach to having a school-issued ID card.

Sex Skeleton
Aug 16, 2018

What do I have to do to do that every day?

Sex Skeleton
Aug 16, 2018

Solice Kirsk posted:

Lose some weight and get better at retrieving thrown balls.

Lol nice.

Sex Skeleton
Aug 16, 2018

Based on my own experience trying to understand Statistical Mechanics I can completely understand why both of them killed themselves.

Sex Skeleton
Aug 16, 2018

Uncle Enzo posted:

Also because he is a UPS driver. UPS drivers (much like postal workers) are unionized and paid something like $30 dollars an hour with full benefits. It's Amazon and FedEx that bleed people dry.

Most UPS drivers are paid better than I am after factoring overtime in. UPS is (usually) the best. When I clerked in a warehouse our UPS driver would take a break to play a couple games of ping pong with one of our accountants.

Sex Skeleton
Aug 16, 2018

EvilJoven posted:

Every once in a while you see a youtube vid or gif of some russian dude cuddling with this pet tiger or mountain lion and I think holy poo poo do I ever want a pet tiger or mountain lion.

Then I think of the odd time one of my boring rear end house cats get mad and bite/scratch me and remember that if they were 90+ lbs I'd probably be dead by now.

Still, it'd almost be worth it.

BIG KITTY CUDDLES

I nearly got some big kitty cuddles last night trying to get a conditioning hike in so that I'm not winded by snowshoeing later in the season. My fiance and I were surprised to encounter 2 or 3 cougars heading back down on the trail we were hiking up. This was not a game trail but a maintained trail on a very popular mountain. I told her to start walking down, then picked up a couple of rocks and started making noise with them. One of them appeared on the ridge above me, so I threw one of my rocks at it and it disappeared. Needless to say we didn't continue up.

Sex Skeleton
Aug 16, 2018

Captain Hygiene posted:

Cursed because the heads vs tails paradigm is now fundamentally broken

No it isn't the momma bat is just sleeping.

Sex Skeleton
Aug 16, 2018

I would be totally fine with this. :colbert:

Sex Skeleton
Aug 16, 2018

Early Empire of The Sun albums looking good!

Sex Skeleton
Aug 16, 2018

Cocaine Bear posted:

Old white guy in America commits a crime but luckily there's an old white guy there to make sure the first old white guys faces no consequences. How nice.

Sir, this is the #blessed thread.

Sex Skeleton
Aug 16, 2018

Sex Skeleton
Aug 16, 2018

I'm imagining Toshiro Mifune walking this cat as a lark in Yojimbo to mess with one of the crime lords.

Sex Skeleton
Aug 16, 2018

I wish someone would explain how this is funny to me.

Sex Skeleton
Aug 16, 2018

Me hanging from the ceiling with a wire holding a fork and some roasted potatoes with rosemary.

Sex Skeleton
Aug 16, 2018

i am harry posted:

It was only when my skeleton began hardening up in my late teens and i spent all day sitting down working in front of a screen that my body began to deteriorate... this was me and a neighbor in NE Alabama, age 9 (from the schad thread)

Full circle. :)

https://youtu.be/5iB7nDHPeh8

Sex Skeleton
Aug 16, 2018

SniperWoreConverse posted:

My god this sweet son of a bitch could be an incredible source of really good clothes

Long-haired rabbits shouldn't be left to get fluffy like that. We have some Lionheads here. They're incredibly cute but you have to keep brushing them and cleaning them or they blow a huge coat that eventually covers their eyes. That Angora rabbit looks so miserable and hot in that picture that it makes me a little sad.

Sex Skeleton
Aug 16, 2018

Bill Murray's life could best be summed up with the phrase "just fuckin' with ya bud."

Sex Skeleton
Aug 16, 2018

Oscar Wild posted:

Oh my Cod!

He just did it for the Halibut.

Halibut cheeks are delicious.

Sex Skeleton
Aug 16, 2018

If I ever work on a car I'm going to program a little odometer alarm that chimes "Hail satan" when it rolls over to 666666.

Sex Skeleton
Aug 16, 2018

Geese need exercise too! Even though they love stealing our beautiful golden bells.

Sex Skeleton
Aug 16, 2018

Technical sliding baby yeah!

Sex Skeleton
Aug 16, 2018

RFC2324 posted:

Psyops usually sound/are dumb

Like that time before D-Day the US Army built a bunch of inflatable tanks and bases in Britain to prevent the Germans from figuring out which beachheads they were going to assault.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sex Skeleton
Aug 16, 2018

If I lived here I would leave the door open.