Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Solice Kirsk posted:

They're growing them for food aren't they?

There is entirely way too much wasted space for that. If they were grown for food they would be crammed into 1'x1' cages.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

Cursed, should be all of them.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

Mondian posted:

I'm ashamed to admit I recognize almost all of those, but who are the old man and dogman below Barf and the Tamarian?

The old man below barf is Centauri from The Last Starfighter, played by Robert Preston.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

Uh except Dunkin did also rush out to get plant-based meat products on their menu too.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

Butterfly Valley posted:

No that's how actual cheese is made and aged unlike American processed shite

Real men age their cheese in caves.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

necroid posted:

I was curious to see why a city in the southern US is called Lynchburg and I guess it's blessed that it's only named after the founder, John Lynch.

you've got 10 Lynchburgs in the US wow

e: sorry I have no idea where Virginia is, just checked and it's def not in the south

Richmond, Virginia was the capital of the Confederacy. It is most definitely the South.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

Megillah Gorilla posted:

Did the kid have food in that bag?

I'm no bearologist, but he probably should have emptied it out.

That's the wrong thing to do unless you're in desperation mode. Dumping food for the bear trains the bear that humans provide food, meaning they will come after humans more, or go searching around human camps looking for food. If this happened in a US park at least, it means the bear would probably be killed.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

Paladinus posted:

Satan sfucks. gently caress youme, Satan. Your horns are stupidsexy, too, lmao.mmmmm

Page late, but fixed it for you.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

Jose Oquendo posted:

Isn't that just the standard cherry dip they use at places like Dairy Queen?

Yea, that's what it looks like. It's great, except the ice cream sometimes melts underneath the shell making a big mess. Very blessed serving though, it looks perfect.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

LifeSunDeath posted:

that dude really loves applebees and D&B.

Funny thing is that’s Marshawn Lynch, now retired NFL running back. A legend just chillin at his Applebee’s.