Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

mario funny scary

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lol

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

My copy of Mario & Duckhunt was pure black and had Mario crying blood hyperrealistically on the cover.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

lol

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
mario.exe has stopped working

OH making GBS threads McFUCKNUGGETs :gonk:

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

My copy of Mario & Duckhunt was pure black and had Mario crying blood hyperrealistically on the cover.

Okay I tried, really I did but this one is just too much. I'm noping the gently caress out of this thread

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

dionysian
Dec 30, 2012

The Mario in the game knew my name and would tell me I played like a retard when I died.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

2 spooky

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

id like to watch that video but tbh im too scared

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

trying to jack off posted:

id like to watch that video but tbh im too scared

Don't beat yourself up about it bro.. There are few among us with the stats necessary to play scary mario

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

If I were Luigi I would of noped the gently caress out right then and there.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

net cafe scandal posted:

Guavatin
Mar 30, 2017

I think my tongues trying to kill me
Mario. IS. dead

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

lmao

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Oh christ :stare:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

net cafe scandal posted:

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

O_O omg

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

you live in arkansas? think i bought this copy at an estate sale.

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
dude's got some pretty good o faces

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

this is hosed UP!!! mods?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

This is probably the scariest Mario game ever created.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Tried this, but when I tried to pay Hint Toad, p. sure the game notified a bully from my high school so he could call me a bitch baby. It's like it knows me.

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

What if instead of going to the next screen when you enter a pipe the game pauses for a second and then Slender Man comes out?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

What if the pipe goes inside of Mario's insides. Oh.. Oh God! No! Oh God! The Toads Are Tumors! They have Psychopathic Powers That tell Mario to do Evil! What if you went into Mario's eyes and saw him murdering princess peach in a dark wet dungeon, and dismembering her body. Oh my God! Yoshi's skin being peeled back off his flesh! Oh god Mario is ripping Yoshi's shell off and there's maggots coming out! No! Oh God no!

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

What if instead of Mario jumping out and scaring you it's actually Nemesis but he keeps repeating "SARS" and gives Luigi SARS and he spends the rest of the game with a sore throat

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005
mario beats bowser in world 8-4, but toad is waiting for him and says "sorry mario, but you still need 4 more credits, you never actually graduated college in 2008"

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

Instead of getting fireworks after completing the stage, Slender Man peeks out from behind the flagpole. He was hiding there all along.

Guavatin
Mar 30, 2017

I think my tongues trying to kill me
what if slendering man is actually bowser lol!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

pressing f to pay respects

• Locked thread