Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

algebra testes posted:

Jesus christ the Easy Lover scene.

Between this and American Psycho, Phil Collins' music certainly has been used in some weird sex scenes.

Terra-da-loo! posted:

It's a little disappointing to see the thread for this show no more active than this.

I think it has to be that, unlike OJ and that corresponding series, Cunanan / Versace just aren't that well known and maybe didn't resonate with the populace when the crime happened. I had no idea that Cunanan was a serial killer until I started watching this series.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

Henchman of Santa posted:

Yeah but you also don’t hire Penelope Cruz and Ricky Martin and just quietly abandon them after two episodes.

Penelope Cruz, yeah, but I'm pretty sure Ricky Martin's phone isn't exactly ringing off the hook with acting opportunities.

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

algebra testes posted:

Same with Versace, I believe they deny that the meeting ever took place, the show then portrays it as maybe it happened, maybe it's a fantasy, something like that. I think that the unreliable narrator stuff allows them to be fast and lose with the facts while still telling the story they want.

I believe Versace's family also claims that his illness was cancer and not HIV/AIDS like the show presents.

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

Ormi posted:

Here's an inside scoop I can offer you.

Thanks for the insightful post.

Was the "Prince Andrew" treatment as depicted accurate, or like the cars being given to all the kids, was there not any real favoritism shown towards him like we saw?

• Locked thread