Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

this season has been so good. This happened when I was really young so I've only heard about it through stuff my parents told me and whatnot. Cunanan isn't a serial killer that's talked about so it's really interesting to see that we're exploring what appears to be his process through the murders and such

the most jarring thing for me is that the FBI really didn't get his picture out there until it was too late! that's crazy because before Versace Cunanan had already killed like four other people; the most poignant scene thus far was probably where they framed Versace's body with the bird that had also been shot, really great moment

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

holy poo poo what an ending

the most standout shot of this series was right there in the finale, where the room is lit green and Andrew's eyes are black. that's everything about the whole show

• Locked thread