Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Parkour Lewis
Apr 10, 2002

Yes I wanna play.
I really really do.

I'm having a very similar problem, but I'm living in a minihome built by a bunch of East Texas Mennonites that apparently built it to have almost the same Faraday Cage effect as the OP somehow, on top of the fact that I live on the edge of town so I don't get a *particularly* strong cell signal to begin with. I know it's the minihome and not the signal alone, because I can stand on my front porch and speak to people fine, but after I walk in the front door things get spotty and usually people can't hear me talk, or in the back of the house I get no cell connection at all. I'm on Cricket Wireless, who I believe resells AT&T service, and I'm not rich so I don't want to spend 500 bucks on a cell signal booster if I can help it.

Short version: Anyone know of a cheap signal booster for less than 100-150 bucks that will work with Cricket Wireless using a Google Nexus 6p? Thanks in advance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Parkour Lewis
Apr 10, 2002

Yes I wanna play.
I really really do.

That might be exactly what I need, thanks. I'll have to look up what frequency Cricket runs on, I guess.

• Locked thread