I didn't see a thread about this so I made a thread about this.
I work in the basement of an old prison. Since the building is "historical", they had to leave the prison bars on the windows. This creates a situation not unlike a Faraday cage, through which I get no cell reception. I still have internet and thus use mightytext to text friends about non-work stuff during the workday, but I'd like to be able to use my phone at my desk instead of leaving it in my car. So, I've been looking at cell phone signal boosters, and I am totally baffled. There's a huge number of them and I can't parse what they do and do not do, so I need techie help.
- I have a desk, with power outlets. I desire to use phone at desk
- Phone is an LG V30+ on Sprint
- I get good signal immediately outside my office, maybe 40-50 feet away
- I can set up an antenna or something at my desk, but I can't run a cable from an outdoor antenna
- I could probably set up a wireless outdoor antenna, but I couldn't get power to it
- Budget is pretty much whatever but cheapest solution is best
|# ¿ Jan 25, 2018 15:42|
|# ¿ Nov 28, 2020 03:05|