Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Yeah I couldnt join lumpys story mission even though we were at the same quest. Want to try later while in a squad and starting it from the Gathering Hub. The SOS flare is cool but i dont think joining someones quest that way would complete the story quest

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

i dont feel bad when im one hide short of a sweet weapon upgrade. thats right motherfucker start limping

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

rememebr to drug some meat in preperation

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Kick rear end with the long sword solo or with others

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

wf there is an electric guitar in this game? look like i know what imn trying after Long Sword

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Its awesome to gear up for a specific monster and answer peoples SOS calls like a hero

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Im pretty sure you have to since ive beaten the game and all my squad options are greyed out

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

it was fun loading a cannon with another player once but not for five minutes

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

R. Guyovich posted:

odogaron is loving terrifying

i gently caress that thing up

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Sadly remembers playing advanced warfare and gta heists with my online friends bbg, lumpy, zdr and homer chilli.

dude im always ready to rip it up in gta

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

No those drift as well

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

I think analog sticks will just drift by nature because youre slamming them to their limits all the time, but you probably cant have a huge deadzone with the tiny switch sticks without losing too much range or something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

I just put some in my hand and waggle my joystick all night long