Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fiend Matador
Feb 19, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

the character creator is very good. my fire engine red metallic head and neck tattoo kicks off enough glare that my face basically renders as a lens flare in just about every cutscene

Lol. This game kicks rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fiend Matador
Feb 19, 2011

Control Volume posted:

The lance isnt as flashy as any other weapon Ive tried but theres a certain satisfaction when you never have to stop attacking until the monster runs away

yeah, playing evasively and constantly staying on top of the monster with the lance is extremely satisfying. i almost never actually use its shield. underrated weapon imo

im just about to stroll into the real nergigante fight, this is going to be epic

Fiend Matador
Feb 19, 2011

Fiend Matador posted:

im just about to stroll into the real nergigante fight, this is going to be epic

update: i got owned

Fiend Matador
Feb 19, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

I rebought this for pc before the steam sale ended and holy poo poo, i still love this game so much. Finally using the greatsword, and it’s really rad

I did the same, and agreed on how rad greatswords are once I finally got around to trying them. Tackling through monster attacks in order to land a charge attack on them is a good rear end feeling

Fiend Matador
Feb 19, 2011

greatsword continues to be fun as hell, and im looking forward to doing more lancing and charge blade once ive got the mats to make good ones

Fiend Matador
Feb 19, 2011

bazelguese revealing itself by out of nowhere crashing headfirst into an odogaron i was hunting was extremely hype

Fiend Matador
Feb 19, 2011

spb posted:

I picked up MHW and might play it soon. Stay tuned.

you're in for some god tier gaming. enjoy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fiend Matador
Feb 19, 2011

Kinda interested in trying Switch Axe this time too... been a Lance main since Tri but I got into the Charge Blade with 4 and the GS with World, might be time to mix it up a bit again.