Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
im getting this. probably not straight away though despite the temptation of the horizon: zero dawn dlc quest

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
they should give all the monsters huge tits and character songs

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Squeezy Farm posted:

it's like every other MH. this one has Low rank > high rank. then, when they make "world ultimate" ina a year, there will be g rank.

should i just wait for that ? is it like pokemon where there definitely will be a second version of every game. cos deep strange journey and dq11 are coming out pretty soon.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Bolverkur posted:

what the gently caress you would hunt another human being you sick gently caress

covenant rewards

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

extremebuff posted:

ive been having a really easy time because going from playing this on the lovely 3ds to a real controller is like
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7EmE3NVLwI&t=18s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdZW-4wQkcE

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

the youtube channel is inert

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I never got any satisfaction from Tempered Kirin because I got frustrated and SOS'd for him and some japanese guy with healing powders who's guild card jsut said he spends all day helping noobs showed up and killed him for me.

haha