Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

what I wouldn't pay for a basement full of assistant principal bone's farts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Douglas Dinsdale
Oct 13, 2006

Meredith Baxter-Burnout posted:

People keep flaking on buying these vintage JBL speakers from me.

I might just keep them at this point.

Try Japan, maybe?

I found a JP blog of a used audio shop that goes through a full restoration on a pretty beat-up example.

Seven sold on Yahoo Auction Japan from a high of around $950 down to around $500 within the last 120 days.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Big premium hardcover collections of Crisis on Infinite Earth and The New Frontier. Online they fetch 75-120 but I can't get rid of them for $50, and I don't want to ship them.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Spinster posted:

You can't tell someone spent their last days dying in it
actually you can, because it's a used la z boy for sale.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Douglas Dinsdale posted:

Try Japan, maybe?

I found a JP blog of a used audio shop that goes through a full restoration on a pretty beat-up example.

Seven sold on Yahoo Auction Japan from a high of around $950 down to around $500 within the last 120 days.

That's really cool. Thank you for giving me some hope that I can sell these drat things.

Vaginal Vagrant
Jan 12, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Literally a person

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers
if you ever want to prank your friend post an ad in the free section for "free chickens! rhode island reds! have too many of them!" and then put their phone number in it.

your friend won't know wtf :D

ScratchAndSniff
Sep 28, 2008

This game stinks
Collection of 200+ mannequin feet.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Vaginal Vagrant posted:

Literally a person

:vince::vince::vince::vince::vince:

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

second hand shoes are really hard to move

Gay Weed Dad
Jul 12, 2016

cool dude, flyin' high
Try Offer-up its strangely popular in my area. My 60 year old father has been using it like crazy to sell furniture. Older people seem to like it because its app-centric so maybe you'll find someone who will appreciate it there.

the black husserl
Feb 25, 2005

everbody makes their prices WAY TOO HIGH on craigslist

dont try to sell me your old ikea garbage end table for 85% of msrp. that poo poo is worth 10$ MAYBE. price junk like junk and it'll move.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
The current PC term is "chinaman loudspeaker".

Black88GTA
Oct 8, 2009
WW2 era tabletop radio that I found in my attic. I"m pretty sure it'll pretty much get destroyed if I try to ship it, but it seems locals have no use for it. It's pretty sweet actually, but it needs some restoration and that's not really my bag. People probably listened to live reports of Pearl Harbor being bombed on it back in the day.

Uhh, if anyone local to Long Island NY has any interest in a 1930s radio, let me know :v:

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

are people still taking dumps on granny panties and selling them on Craigslist? that's something anyone can sell

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Any gymnasts that trained at Michigan State

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Gay Weed Dad posted:

Try Offer-up its strangely popular in my area. My 60 year old father has been using it like crazy to sell furniture. Older people seem to like it because its app-centric so maybe you'll find someone who will appreciate it there.

Thanks for this. Gonna try it.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Little update:

:boom:BOOM:boom: mother fuckers!

Someone is coming to pick this stupid loving thing up today at 2:00pm.

SO GOD DAMNED :stoked:

Sekenr
Dec 12, 2013

The ENTIRE heavily used Gor collection

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
barely used toilet paper, seems a shame to just flush it down the toilet.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

i listed a canon DSLR camera lens for a good price but every loving idiot either just uses antique film systems or their iphone now

DamnCanadian
Jan 3, 2005

Perpetuating the stereotype since 1978.
I blocked Craigslist on my home router because our house is stuffed with goddamn museum-worthy artifacts my wife just couldn’t pass up

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

Literally A Person posted:

I have this big rear end bass (instrument, not fish) cabinet that has a juicy celestial loudspeaker in it and is vintage!!! People just loving refuse to buy it. I've lowered the price twice now. Once to $75 and again to $50. I would just donate it but it's the principle of the thing! Like, seriously there isn't a single teenager out there who wants to play ultra-loud punk rock for cheap? It's mind boggling. I'm practically begging people to take this thing and for some reason they won't. When I lowered the price this last time I even put "OBO" in the ad.

I'm at my wits end, GBS.

Anyone else have stuff even the filthy denizens of craigslist refuse to buy?

Well I would have PM'd you, but generally where in the country is this cabinet?

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

i emailed a bunch of people trying to buy camera stuff and they arnt getting back to me WTF

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Frankenstyle posted:

Well I would have PM'd you, but generally where in the country is this cabinet?

Oregon, but:

Literally A Person posted:

Little update:

:boom:BOOM:boom: mother fuckers!

Someone is coming to pick this stupid loving thing up today at 2:00pm.

SO GOD DAMNED :stoked:

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
sold my car on craigslist and I had to wade through like 20 people who were obvious scammers, insane lowballers (uhhh hey yeah dude I'll give you 25% of what it's worth), and people who just totally flaked out without a word

Not that bad all things considered though; sold it in two weeks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I have custom coverking neoprene Tacoma seat covers I cant give away. They’re mossy oak looking covers and I don’t even hunt! What a dumb purchase by me. But they was on sale!

• Locked thread