Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

Literally A Person posted:

I have this big rear end bass (instrument, not fish) cabinet that has a juicy celestial loudspeaker in it and is vintage!!! People just loving refuse to buy it. I've lowered the price twice now. Once to $75 and again to $50. I would just donate it but it's the principle of the thing! Like, seriously there isn't a single teenager out there who wants to play ultra-loud punk rock for cheap? It's mind boggling. I'm practically begging people to take this thing and for some reason they won't. When I lowered the price this last time I even put "OBO" in the ad.

I'm at my wits end, GBS.

Anyone else have stuff even the filthy denizens of craigslist refuse to buy?

Well I would have PM'd you, but generally where in the country is this cabinet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread