Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

*Snape knocking on Professor Chong's door

Snape: "Open up man, it's Snape I've got the stuff"
Chong: "Who?"
Snape: "Professor Snape"
Chong: "Snape's not here, man"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

i flunked out posted:

imagine a wizard's bong. just imagine it.

imagine Cheech Marin as Professor Snape. just imagine it

wearing a lampshade

Snape: "ha ha wow man"

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Jolo posted:

imagine Cheech Marin as Professor Snape. just imagine it

Professor of the Narc Arts

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Macnult

Draco Malfoy: “Seven galleons for a gram? Yeah that’s cool bro.”

Papa Was A Video Toaster

Macnult posted:

Draco Malfoy: “Seven galleons for a gram? Yeah that’s cool bro.”

Draco: "gently caress! I think I know why that stuff was so expensive."
Crabbe: "Huh?"
Draco: "I think this poo poo is laced! I think we're smoking angel dust! Like actual dust from angels! That's stuff's like schedule ¾! When my father hears about this..."

alnilam

TVsVeryOwn posted:

That's stuff's like schedule ¾!

lol

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
Cda is Herb-high-on-weed Ganja proprietary

kalel

TVsVeryOwn posted:

You're a weedweed, Weedy

:pcgaming:

joke_explainer

Tom Riddle wakes up from a phenazepam binge to discover he's now the leader of some kind of horrible death cult.

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle

joke_explainer posted:

Tom Riddle wakes up from a phenazepam binge to discover he's now the leader of some kind of horrible death cult.

piano's nice though

Johnny-on-the-Spot

That feeling when he opens
the door for you
Famished from his late night smoke sesh with Ron, Harry wanders the Griffindor common room looking for a snack. From the corner of his eye he see's a chocolate frog and chases it into the boys dormitories. He corners it and greedily stuffs it into his mouth. Suddenly, a scream harshes his good vibes. Neville is crying and yelling at Harry, but Harry doesn't care until he hears something about "excreting pychodelic mucus." The curse takes effect and Harry rips off his robes and runs through the corridors of Hogwartz screaming, "gently caress YEAH!"

Dumbledore awards ten points to Griffindor.

City of Glompton

lol @ this thread

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Papa Was A Video Toaster

Famished from his late night smoke sesh with Ron, Harry wanders the Griffindor common room looking for a snack. From the corner of his eye he see's a chocolate frog and chases it into the boys dormitories. He corners it and greedily stuffs it into his mouth. Suddenly, a scream harshes his good vibes. Neville is crying and yelling at Harry, but Harry doesn't care until he hears something about "excreting pychodelic mucus." The curse takes effect and Harry rips off his robes and runs through the corridors of Hogwartz screaming, "gently caress YEAH!"

Dumbledore awards 420 points to Griffindor.

Ultra Spoot

Moaning Myrtle was alright, but the story really ramps up when they meet Toking Tanya

Papa Was A Video Toaster

Ultra Spoot posted:

Moaning Myrtle was alright, but the story really ramps up when they meet Toking Tanya

little know fact: toking tanya was the inspiration for tina belcher

kalel

The Half-Baked Prince

Twenty Four

Just lol if you don't pick an owl for your pet for weed delivery services!

mysterious frankie

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
the edibles kick into overdrive right as charms master filius flitwick enters the class and when you see that furry little goofball toddling around you lean over to ron and are like "goddamit, ronald, I can't deal with thiiiiiis right now"

----------------
Could the universe and starts be an enlarged reflection of the atomic world?

wearing a lampshade

SciFiDownBeat posted:

The Half-Baked Prince

Harry: "haha oh wow man a talking horse? Hey girl, you hungry?"
Horse: "it's CENTAUR you racist piece of poo poo. But yeah, i could fuckin eat."

kalel

mysterious frankie posted:

the edibles kick into overdrive right as charms master filius flitwick enters the class and when you see that furry little goofball toddling around you lean over to ron and are like "goddamit, ronald, I can't deal with thiiiiiis right now"

Papa Was A Video Toaster

Do wizards care about 420 or is there a special wizard weed time?

alnilam

uhh, 420 and a half?

cda

by Hand Knit

alnilam posted:

uhh, 420 and a half?

cda

by Hand Knit
420 and a quarter

Ein cooler Typ

by FactsAreUseless
Hermione wouldn't do drugs because she's a good girl.

mysterious frankie

Yeah, like, all this magic stuff is cool and all, but check this poo poo out...

*puts on Frasier*
*hits mute*
*puts on 1982's Eye in the Sky by The Alan Parsons Project*
*tilts witching hat back and eyes you expectantly*

I mean, right?

*lights fanciful churchwarden with wand, inhales deeply then speaks hoarsely, expelling plume of blue smoke*

RIGHT?

----------------

mysterious frankie

My alternate song related one has to do with the Sorting Hat being put on your (stoned) head and then, instead of saying which house you belong in, it goes I AM IRON MAAAAAAN

----------------

Papa Was A Video Toaster

So they're in the train compartment right and they're hotboxing the heck out of Hermione and so she does a spell that turns the weed smoke to some gas girls like but boys don't and then Ron and Harry have to leave. When they're gone Hermione and the Patil twins eat shrooms and look at the powerlines out the train windo.

cda

by Hand Knit

mysterious frankie posted:

My alternate song related one has to do with the Sorting Hat being put on your (stoned) head and then, instead of saying which house you belong in, it goes I AM IRON MAAAAAAN

lol

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Chasterson

by Nyc_Tattoo
Daniel Radcliffe (and like all of the actors from those movies) probably has gotten high at some point in his life so in a way this entire thread is real

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Darkman Fanpage
you cant tell me the wesley twins arent growing some premo loud

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
if you have wizard eyes, smoking weed will actually make the world seem mundane

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Scaly Haylie

cda posted:

420 and a dime

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
harry potter: "i've figured it out! hagrid got that enormous 3 headed guard dog and all those camouflage nets to hide a powerful magic artifact called the sorcerer's stone!"
hagrid, nervously: "uhh, yes, exactly. you've figured it out. ill give you directions on exactly how you locate the artifact, and please don't mention this to anyone else"

wearing a lampshade

canyoneer posted:

harry potter: "i've figured it out! hagrid got that enormous 3 headed guard dog and all those camouflage nets to hide a powerful magic artifact called the sorcerer's stone!"
hagrid, nervously: "uhh, yes, exactly. you've figured it out. ill give you directions on exactly how you locate the artifact, and please don't mention this to anyone else"

Lol

Abugadu

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
Dumbledore strums his fingers across the table, watching tight-lipped as the Sorting Hat resignedly sighs "Chad is also Hufflepuff...." from atop the face of a twenty-something year old man laying on his back on the stool. Several other newly-minted Hufflepuff students hoot and high-five, and one shotguns a butterbeer.

"Those last four students are assuredly not ten years old, Dumbledore!" hissed Professor McGonagall, glaring at the spectacle. Dumbledore winces and replies in a strained voice "The owls are never wrong." Chad's muffled voice is barely audible - "Dude, the inside of the hat moves too while it's talking, this is hosed up"

Twenty Four

*Group of stoned returning wizards talking to a freshman*

"Yeah man, you just like, run through the wall there, and it takes you to the secret wizard train station!"

*Everyone snickers*

"Really man? Far out!"

*New wizard runs face first into a wall and falls down comically*

*Pranksters crack up laughing*

"Aww guys, I knew that couldn't be a real thing!"

*Everyone walks through the wall 10 feet to the left that really takes you to the secret wizard train station*

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
"first year students are not permitted to go into the forbidden forest."
"why?"
"there are dangerous things in there. giant spiders, wild centaur, unicorn blood, and unspeakable evil."

Later...
"Yo hagrid hook a wizard up with some primo kush"
"Dumble D I got you covered."

hagrid pulls out vacuum sealed bags of dank nugs labeled "giant spiders", "wild centaur", "unicorn blood" and "unspeakable evil".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cda

by Hand Knit

canyoneer posted:

hagrid pulls out vacuum sealed bags of dank nugs labeled "giant spiders", "wild centaur", "unicorn blood" and "unspeakable evil".

• Locked thread