Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kalel

harry rolling up a fatty outside hagrid's but he forgot his wand in his dorm so he thinks about voldemort and sticks the end of the blunt on his forehead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

joke_explainer

was that really part of the book? 1st years couldn't go into the forest, but 2nd years could? so something from being an 11 year old to being a 12 year old meant you could deal with a hostile magical forest?

Cyberpunkey Monkey

by Nyc_Tattoo
I scanned through pages one and two and nobody mentioned "The Magicians," which is basically this premise.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

FreshCutFries

osirisisdead posted:

I scanned through pages one and two and nobody mentioned "The Magicians," which is basically this premise.

page three is all about that dude...

Scaly Haylie

SciFiDownBeat posted:

harry rolling up a fatty outside hagrid's but he forgot his wand in his dorm so he thinks about voldemort and sticks the end of the blunt on his forehead

lol

Cyberpunkey Monkey

by Nyc_Tattoo

Thingyman posted:

page three is all about that dude...

u trickster

----------------

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana

Harry, years after school and wishing to remember his Glory days pumps iron in the garage while Ginny watches their kid. He lights up a huge blunt and puts on a Weird Sisters album. "i used to be a big deal" he says aloud, to no one in particular.

FreshCutFries

darth_pizza posted:

Harry, years after school and wishing to remember his Glory days pumps iron in the garage while Ginny watches their kid. He lights up a huge blunt and puts on a Weird Sisters album. "i used to be a big deal" he says aloud, to no one in particular.

Papa Was A Video Toaster

The Boy Who Blazed

Papa Was A Video Toaster

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Crunk

Cyberpunkey Monkey

by Nyc_Tattoo
More like

Hairy Pothead and the Bongload of Skunk

----------------

Johnny-on-the-Spot

That feeling when he opens
the door for you
Cod-sharwnit! Filtch confinscated my gillyweed again. I swear, if I catch him, and his cat, sing hymns to the merfolk, I'm calling student services.

Nonviolent J

by FactsAreUseless

cda posted:

my bong has a wizard on it, so maybe a wizards bong,...has ME on it...

whoa

----------------

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
that flying car was boxed as gently caress

Death Bot

Binary killing machines, turning 1 into 0 since 0011000100111001 0011011100110110
The car wasn't even on man..

Death Bot

Binary killing machines, turning 1 into 0 since 0011000100111001 0011011100110110
They call it the whomping willow bc you take one hit and get knocked dafuq out

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana

Ollivanders wand shop, but for weed strains.

"Ah yes, this one. A very light sativa, called Gandolph's Delight - mild buzz, long lasting, smells nice"

*customer looks blankly at him*

"alright, not that one. Eh, how about a small pouch of HufflePuff Puff'n Stuff - hallucinogenic, bitter flavor... no no this won't do..."

he goes on like this for hours until he finds the one for you.

"one does not find a strain, the strain finds you" is just an excuse for him doddering around the shop recommending various kinds

Papa Was A Video Toaster

darth_pizza posted:

"Ah yes, this one. A very light sativa, called Gandolph's Delight - mild buzz, long lasting, smells nice"

"alright, not that one. Eh, how about a small pouch of HufflePuff Puff'n Stuff - hallucinogenic, bitter flavor... no no this won't do..."

"one does not find a strain, the strain finds you" is just an excuse for him doddering around the shop recommending various kinds

Where do you keep your Womping Willow old timer?

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana

TVsVeryOwn posted:

Where do you keep your Womping Willow old timer?

Oh for that you go to those awful Weasley boys. Their smoke shop is the bane of my existence! Weasley's Wizard Wheezes indeed!

cda

by Hand Knit
i'm amuggle, stoned on regular weed, and i'm walking around hogwarts

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
the ontyl one who knows why i'm acting this way is hermione, and shes struggling to explain it to ron

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
"Marijuana," she says very precisely, flipping through the pages of Home Life and Social Habits of British Muggles, trying to find the picture of a weed leaf

----------------

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion

darth_pizza posted:

"The weed choozes the wizard"

*jar of "OG curse kush" starts to rattle and bursts open, its contents flying into an ancient arcane bong which levitates onto the wizards lips and lights itself, smoking him out intensely

"I love magic weed."

Cyberpunkey Monkey

by Nyc_Tattoo
I'm pretty sure that Hermione would use the archaic "marihuana" with a slight overemphasis on the pronunciation of the h.

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
hermoine was a muggle. she got blazed every time she went home for holidays

----------------

Papa Was A Video Toaster

Is Hermione not woke enough to call it cannabis?

cda

by Hand Knit
teh grangers were a regular choom gang when they all got together

----------------

Twenty Four

*Pulls out that magic map that shows where everyone is and where they are going at Hogwarts, watching most of the students and faculty just walking back and forth from the dispensary and cafeteria*

cda

by Hand Knit
Mr granger: Time to blaze this.
hermoine: not if i blaze it firs. t.
Mr Grange: relax. there's plenty to go around.
Hermione: I'm a fiend. I can smok eeverything you have.
Mrs. Granger: Bullshit.

----------------

Papa Was A Video Toaster

cda posted:

Mr granger: Time to blaze this.
hermoine: not if i blaze it firs. t.
Mr Grange: relax. there's plenty to go around.
Hermione: I'm a fiend. I can smok eeverything you have.
Mrs. Granger: Bullshit.

Cyberpunkey Monkey

by Nyc_Tattoo

TVsVeryOwn posted:

Is Hermione not woke enough to call it cannabis?

Maybe book 7 Hermoine but not book 1 Hermanie.

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
Mr Granger: We're dentists. Your mom and me are dentists and dentists are weird.
Hermoine: I didnt know that
Mrs Granger: Read the wiki. We're dentists and we like to get hosed up.
Hermoine: Wow.
Mr Granger: You too. You've been getting fucke d up on nitrous all your life.
Mrs Granger: youre a real space cadet.
Hermoine: I didnt know that.
Mr. Granger: Its true. read the wiki.

----------------

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
The Weasley Twins get caught selling paraphernalia to 2nd Years but Snapes, being the Half Bong Prince, lets them slide for a quarter of primo Hagrid Hash. Professor McGonigal of course confiscates it, to share with the faculty sealing the deal. 10 points to Gryffindor!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

mysterious frankie

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
if I was Hagrid and I was riding that flying bike around while stoned I feel like I'd be falling off that thing a lot while stoned, because I'd have a sudden realization of how friggin' weird it was that I was doing that. I can't even make waffles in one of the waffle makers that lets you flip it over to reveal a second waffle makes so that you can make two waffles at once while high without being like "man being alive is just a thing right now"

----------------
Could the universe and starts be an enlarged reflection of the atomic world?

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
my patronus is a plastic gas station bong

LawfulWaffle

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.
"So this is that muggle marijuana I've read about." Arthur Weasley holds up a baggie half full of primo kush. Ron and Harry are standing in front of him, sheepishly looking from the patriarch to each other. "It certainly has a potent smell." Arthur pulls out a nugget the size of his thumb and takes a bite out of it. "A very...earth texture. Kind of sticks to the teeth but... wait, yes! I can feel it! I'm getting muggle high!" The boys looks on in horror as Arthur continues to chew through several Sickles worth of dope.

Later, when all is quiet in the Weasley house, Arthur settles into his arm chair and places the tip of his wand against his head. "loving idiot kids," he mutters, before casting a spell that magically alters his brain chemistry, immediately sending him into a euphoric hallucination of his Dreamscape.

wearing a lampshade

Bartender: Beg your pardon Ms Granger, but you can't smoke that marijuana cigarette in 'ere!
Hermione: shut up *smashes bottle* Ill loving kill you

Papa Was A Video Toaster

albany academy posted:

Bartender: Beg your pardon Ms Granger, but you can't smoke that marijuana cigarette in 'ere!
Hermione: shut up *smashes bottle* Ill loving kill you

kalel

osirisisdead posted:

I'm pretty sure that Hermione would use the archaic "marihuana" with a slight overemphasis on the pronunciation of the h.

"It's marihhhuaana, not marihuannaaa!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatekeeper

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
Snape: you were seen by no less than eight muggles!

Ron: but professor, my eyes were closed. They can't see me if my eyes are closed, right?

Harry: *drips visine into his eyes from the tip of his wand*

Snape, quietly to McGonagall: is... is that right?

McGonagall, giggling: yes, severus, it checks out.

Snape: gently caress

Harry: *buuurp*

Dumbledore: lol *finger guns at Harry *

• Locked thread