Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Token Female
Apr 2, 2007

If I hear the music...
I am having strong doubts that we will get to 14 votes for anyone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Token Female
Apr 2, 2007

If I hear the music...
Not Voting (14): Atomic Soda, b-minus1, Chic Trombone, Iron Chef Ramen, jon joe, Juchero, Kashuno, Li Dawny, Natural 20, PMush Perfect, Pththya-lyi, SalTheBard, Tired Moritz, Tobbs Gnawed

That is a majority not voting.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Li Dawny posted:

I am starting to thing about Gulag though because after a quick reread I’m seeing them jump on just about every vote that had the slightest bit of push behind it.

prove it

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Token Female posted:

##unvote
##vote SalTheBard

i will say that sal just had his heart broken in another game when his scum mason partner mind controlled him for two weeks, so imo it's a bit too early for me to judge his play. especially when hes not alone in not doing much

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

The Ninth Layer posted:

Lil Dawny gives me newbie vibes more than anything.

well, she is not new

if we nl again just destroy this game.

Token Female
Apr 2, 2007

If I hear the music...

Token Female posted:

That is a majority not voting.

Also this is at the deadline for day 1:

Not Voting (6): Chic Trombone, Hal Incandenza, Iron Chef Ramen, Natural 20, Tired Moritz, Tobbs Gnawed

Some overlap there.

Token Female
Apr 2, 2007

If I hear the music...

GulagDolls posted:

if we nl again just destroy this game.

I agree. If we no lynch today, let's just declare apathy the winner. Scrap the game. Run it with people who will play.

Token Female
Apr 2, 2007

If I hear the music...

GulagDolls posted:

i will say that sal just had his heart broken in another game when his scum mason partner mind controlled him for two weeks, so imo it's a bit too early for me to judge his play. especially when hes not alone in not doing much

This is something to consider. What is the current vote count?

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
##vote kash

i dont think this dawny case is that strong

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Sal hasn't stuck out to me much, I would vote to prevent a no lynch.

I'm probably going to miss deadline today.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Tired Moritz posted:

##vote kash

I'd go for Kash too.

Token Female
Apr 2, 2007

If I hear the music...
Episode 2

Kashuno (6): flerp, 50 pounds of bread, Asiina, NevergirlsOFFICIAL, NevergirlsOFFICIAL, Dead Cow, NevergirlsOFFICIAL, Tired Moritz
Li Dawny (3): Bifauxnen, GulagDolls, Token Female, give head or get dead, Token Female
Bifauxnen (1): Anomalous Amalgam
Chic Trombone (1): The Ninth Layer
Dead Cow (1): GeneX
50 pounds of bread (1): curiousCat
SalTheBard (1): Token Female
Tobbs Gnawed (0): NevergirlsOFFICIAL, NevergirlsOFFICIAL
Tired Moritz (0): Bifauxnen, curiousCat, curiousCat, Bifauxnen
NevergirlsOFFICIAL (0): Anomalous Amalgam, Anomalous Amalgam
Anomalous Amalgam (0): Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen
Asiina (0): Dead Cow, Dead Cow

Not Voting (13): Atomic Soda, b-minus1, Chic Trombone, Iron Chef Ramen, jon joe, Juchero, Kashuno, Li Dawny, Natural 20, PMush Perfect, Pththya-lyi, SalTheBard, Tobbs Gnawed

With 27 in attendance, it's 14 votes to send a student to detention. The current schoolday ends February 17th, 2018 at 5 p.m. PST -- that's in about 3 hours, 41 minutes.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

it looks like nothing but kashuno is going to happen. a shame since it's so easy. we're probably gonna be in garbage apathy mode tomorrow too. ##vote kashuno

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Tired Moritz posted:

you also don't think it's a good idea to use a status immunity power on people in the front row of a battle instead of the back one, in a battle against someone with a known poison power that will hit the front row, and with someone explicitly warning everyone to watch out for poison in the front row :v:

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
natural 20 was scum in that game though

Token Female
Apr 2, 2007

If I hear the music...

GulagDolls posted:

it looks like nothing but kashuno is going to happen. a shame since it's so easy. we're probably gonna be in garbage apathy mode tomorrow too. ##vote kashuno

Ugh
##vote Kashuno
Whatever.

I'm headed out. Might be back by the deadline. Doubtful though.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
also are you gonna switch your vote or are you too busy being shady

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

I'll be around so I can move to Kash, his absence is pretty lovely. But I will be grumpy at anyone acting like they don't get the LD case

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
I think kash is a bad vote

Would much rather ##vote chic trombone

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

yeah and i bet it's gonna happen too

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

meh might as well move now

##vote Kashuno

but if I'm dead tomorrow y'all better dunk Li Dawny.

(also if I'm not dead tomorrow)

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
I don't know that I buy the LD case (as long as it is indeed "she ignored all context on a poorly executed iso read") and I'm perfectly fine sending someone who refuses to play the game to detention

so ##vote Kash

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
Episode 2

Kashuno (8): flerp, 50 pounds of bread, Asiina, NevergirlsOFFICIAL, NevergirlsOFFICIAL, Dead Cow, NevergirlsOFFICIAL, Tired Moritz, GulagDolls, Token Female
Li Dawny (2): Bifauxnen, GulagDolls, Token Female, give head or get dead, Token Female, GulagDolls
Chic Trombone (2): The Ninth Layer, b-minus1
Bifauxnen (1): Anomalous Amalgam
Dead Cow (1): GeneX
50 pounds of bread (1): curiousCat
Tobbs Gnawed (0): NevergirlsOFFICIAL, NevergirlsOFFICIAL
SalTheBard (0): Token Female, Token Female
Tired Moritz (0): Bifauxnen, curiousCat, curiousCat, Bifauxnen
NevergirlsOFFICIAL (0): Anomalous Amalgam, Anomalous Amalgam
Anomalous Amalgam (0): Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen
Asiina (0): Dead Cow, Dead Cow

Not Voting (12): Atomic Soda, Chic Trombone, Iron Chef Ramen, jon joe, Juchero, Kashuno, Li Dawny, Natural 20, PMush Perfect, Pththya-lyi, SalTheBard, Tobbs Gnawed

With 27 in attendance, it's 14 votes to send a student to detention. The current schoolday ends February 17th, 2018 at 5 p.m. PST -- that's in about 2 hours, 51 minutes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuMfyndwARQ

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
This isn't my favorite vote but maybe a flip one way or the other will give some insight. ##vote Kash

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib

GulagDolls posted:

Thanks Gulag! You just retraumatised me thanks! I have Monday off of work and I pan on doing some casing and reading.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I will realistically vote for anyone to prevent a no lynch, but I feel like this is the right one. I'll keep paying attention though in case there's a last minute swing.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Ehhhh, no one feels bif? I will vote kash he called himself scum twice, and I don't know if it's apathy or life getting in the way of then being kash money millionaires, so sure I'd vote kash.

##vote Kash

Buuuut is rather vote bif

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

SalTheBard posted:

This isn't my favorite vote but maybe a flip one way or the other will give some insight. ##vote Kash

Or Sal lol.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

GeneX posted:

I don't know that I buy the LD case (as long as it is indeed "she ignored all context on a poorly executed iso read")

Ignored all context AND claimed she hadn't just missed the context. If she read 50 claiming cop and did NOT see that as "relevant" to her point on whether I'm flip flopping around too much in some scummy inconsistent fashion, she's full of it.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

I really don't get how people can't see the case. She didnt just say I changed around so much it makes her suspicious in general, she said my change in nomination opinions was inconsistent.

Li Dawny posted:

But then Bif jumps around on narrowing down and nominating people.

followed by

and then

after saying

I mean it’s a lot, but it's inconsistent, and that just feels scummy to me.

She is asserting something that makes no sense given the things that changed in the gamestate, and yet she claims she read the context, she just didn't find it relevant to making her point.

I guess if your point is to fake up a scum case on somebody, "this person I'm calling inconsistent actually had good reasons for changing their vote that do make consistent sense" really isn't relevant, hey

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
Okay, yeah, I see it now

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
apologies for being mia, been out out of it for most of the day

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

I honestly don’t care at this point. I’ll vote Kash if I need to, because I don’t think that anything I say is going to matter. I’ll keep around.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Am I scum yet

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

##vote kashuno looks like dawn isn’t gonna happen tonight

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Also hello I’ve been dealing with a serious work issue for 3 irl days now including my off time and my weekend how are all of you

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
i do not agree that my wife is scum yet

but the odds are against her, and we're both going to be occupied celebrating her sister's birthday

i've got an unruly toddler to corral but I will try to catch up on the cases and deliver a vote

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Someone engage me on what the main case against me is

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
not feeling the Kash case much either, his responses have been reading more as over eager town than they have as scummy

in a game this big there is definitely a case to lunch a lurker but maybe not after last night's flips

the whole election thing has me shook considering how dangerous a scum president could be

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Kashuno posted:

Someone engage me on what the main case against me is

this please

• Locked thread