Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Natural 20 posted:

About to sleep.

I will count the nominations for candidates as at 7pm EST tomorrow and narrow the votes down to two candidates. I'll do another count the day after just before deadline at the same time.

I can do up a count now, please hold

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Asiina posted:

However, I'm also suspicious of Bif for being around at deadline to shitpost, but not moving her vote, indicating she'd be willing or unwilling to move her vote.

I'm assuming there's some mistake in this sentence and it's not actually meant to signify nothing at all?

Anyway, I went through checking and verified that yes, it's between Kash and GulagDolls. I'll show my work in the next post to be thorough but that's the tl;dr version.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

starting from this post:

Kashuno posted:

I propose the following!

All players vote ONCE to nominate someone using #nominate. Once your vote is submitted, it can't be changed. You cannot nominate yourself!

50 pounds of bread: never nominated anybody

Anomalous Amalgam: nominates Gulag (then wishes to change to Asiina)

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

##nominate gulashdoors

##nominate asiina

Asiina: nominates herself, doesn't count

Atomic Soda: nominates B-

Atomic Soda posted:

##nominate bminus i'll take mine straight to the head, thankyou

b-minus1:nominates Kash

b-minus1 posted:

##nominate kashuno

Bifauxnen: nominates Gulag

Bifauxnen posted:

##nomimate Gulag

Chic Trombone: nominates self, doesn't count

curiousCat: nominates B-

curiousCat posted:

also ##nominate b-minus

Dead Cow: nominates Chic

Dead Cow posted:

##nominate Chic

Eat The Rich: never nominated anybody

flerp: nominates Asiina (actually this nom vote was BEFORE the Kash proposal, but I'm still counting it because obviously)

flerp posted:

i ##nominated asiina because obviously

GeneX: only nominated me BEFORE the Kash proposal so it doesn't count :colbert:

give head or get dead: nominates Kashuno (but then wishes to change to GulagDolls)

give head or get dead posted:

##nominate Kashuno most gifs. Keep them coming!

give head or get dead posted:

##nominate gulagdolls :eyepop:

GulagDolls: no nomination vote cause he didn't nominate himself unlike some people. At least, not on D1 he didn't.

Hal Incandenza: nominates Kash

Hal Incandenza posted:

##nominate Kashuno

Iron Chef Ramen: nominates Kash

Iron Chef Ramen posted:

##nominate Kashuno

jon joe: nominates Asiina

jon joe posted:

##nominate Asiina

Juchero: nominates Kash

Juchero posted:

##nominate Kashuno

Kashuno: nominates Gulag

Kashuno posted:

Ok you win #nominate gulag
##vote kashuno

Li Dawny: nominates Kash

Li Dawny posted:

I’m going to ##nominate Kashuno and ##vote Asiina If anyone wants reasons let me know, but they’re not deep.

Natural 20: only nominated me BEFORE the Kash proposal so it doesn't count :colbert:

NevergirlsOFFICIAL: nominates Kash (then wishes to change to Gulag)

NevergirlsOFFICIAL posted:

I like Kashuno's leadership style but I also think having that much power in the hands of one girl is dangerous

## nominate Kashuno
and
## vote Kashuno

oh right can't detain the prez

## notminate gulag

PMush Perfect: nominates Chic

PMush Perfect posted:

##nominate Chic Trombone

Pththya-lyi: nominates Chic (then wishes to change to Gulag)

Pththya-lyi posted:

##Nominating Chic Trombone

Pththya-lyi posted:

Yeah I change my vote to ##Nominate Gulag

SalTheBard: nominates me (then wishes to change to Chic, then changes mind again to Kash)

SalTheBard posted:

##Nominate Bif

SalTheBard posted:

I thought you enjoyed leadership positions in big Mafia games! ##Nominate Chic I believe in the you that believes in yourself!

SalTheBard posted:

##nominate kashuno

The Ninth Layer: nominates Gulag

The Ninth Layer posted:

##nominate Gulag I like his taste in jrpg's

Tired Moritz: only nominated Kash long before the proposal, not gonna count it
Tobbs Gnawed: only nominated B- long before the proposal, not gonna count it

Token Female: nominates Kash

Token Female posted:

##nominate: Kashuno

If we follow Kash's original suggestion and don't allow any changes in people's nomination votes, the count is:
Kashuno: 9
GulagDolls: 4

Chic Trombone: 3
b-minus1: 2
Asiina: 2
Bifauxnen: 1

If we do allow the vote changes, the count is:
Kashuno: 7
GulagDolls: 6

Asiina: 3
Chic Trombone: 2
b-minus1: 2
Bifauxnen: 0

So the vague feeling I had that Kash and Gulag were the frontrunners is in fact correct, it's between those two.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Asiina posted:

I can barely understand anything I wrote atm because I'm extremely tired and am in the process of falling asleep, but if it's not clear I meant you were around for deadline but said absolutely nothing about the impending vote. You didn't say you'd be willing to vote for Kash or that you didn't want to vote for Kash, instead you just commented about my dogposts by saying they're actually effortful shitposting. Like you didn't actually care about the deadline or the vote, which is very unusual for you, even in a highly joking D1. It gives me the hmmmmms

This summed up my D1 thoughts:

Bifauxnen posted:

Jeez, I've been jokeposting all day about dating sim minigames and even I think today has been dumb as all hell

sure glad I'm not leading rn

And I posted this at Kash:

Bifauxnen posted:

Kash you have cursed yourself by stepping forward to lead, but at least fate was merciful enough to make it quick

I didn't actually want to see Kash lunched because the big rush of votes on him was dumb, there was no real casing behind them and half of them could've just been dumbass mistakes from people trying to nominate him for all I know. I didn't mind having a no-lunch since Kash was also a leader in nominations for president, so hopefully we could at least get that sorted however the hell it worked. But I didn't want to actually argue explicitly for a no-lunch. Waiting to see if anyone actually made the move to hammer Kash could be pretty interesting.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Does anyone actually object to just narrowing it down to Gulag and Kash at this point, seeing as they were the 2 leaders from D1?

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

GulagDolls posted:

we should cease arguing and just call someone the president (me) so we can play mafia

Okay while I never did and still don't want to be a leader, what I DO still love to do is to boss everyone around despite NOT being the leader! So with that in mind, everyone shut up and listen to me for a sec

:siren: I would like to make a proposal for finalising the election. :siren:

GulagDolls and Kashuno should each make an official statement to argue for why they should be president. Once they have each done so, I will make another post to declare the election open. From that point and that point on only, everyone can quote that post to make it official as they cast ONE vote. No excuses for changing your mind now, cause we already had D1 to narrow it down and now both candidates will have put their platforms out there.

To avoid any possible confusion over what command to use, or whether your earlier nominations count, we will use a NEW method to cast official votes. It will also make things more fun. Your vote must be cast Survivor-style, in the form of an image. It can just be "VOTE SO-AND-SO" scrawled in Paint for all I care, but if you still have some technical issue with providing an image vote before deadline, just say so and some special exception can be made for you.

To make things more clear and hopefully wrap things up quickly, you should also make your intentions clear if you wish to abstain and vote for no one. In this case, you should still make an image to indicate your vote. Just like Australian mandatory voting - you can always just draw a dick on the ballot, but you still have to show up.

I will occasionally post running tallies of the official votes, and indicate whoever hasn't voted yet. Once everyone has cast some kind of vote, I will post the final count to declare the consensus reached. If at that point, you assholes have made it a tie, I will personally dayvig whoever was the person who cast the last vote to make it a tie so their vote will not be counted.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

GulagDolls posted:

proposal rejected

Kash was the nomination leader yesterday whether or not we allow people to change their mind. If having everyone blindly throw out "##nominate whoever" with no added organisation was good enough, we'd already HAVE a president. It's clearly not.

Tired Moritz posted:

I dont like being told what to do

And don't even get me started on you.

all right then fuckos, consider the proposal officially withdrawn. I'm off to the garden to say gently caress all this while I just roleplay growing some pretty roses or something for that nice girl from the track club.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Neee-chan, join the horticulture club, but stay away from Tadaoki-kun!

sure, ok, who's Tadaoki-kun?

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Only the most handsome and smart guy in all of the horticulture club!

There's no boys in Toudai this is a scumslip

##vote AA

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Tired Moritz posted:

why play mafia when we can play mobile games instead

actually wait, there is something I do still care very deeply about accomplishing in this game

##vote Tired

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Tired Moritz posted:

can i nominate asiina

No. We had ALL OF D1 for people to nominate whoever the gently caress. Do you want to just ignore that and keep nominating whoever the gently caress so we have another drat day of not even getting this presidential election out of the way?

I'd be tempted to nominate Kash for prez at this point, since I'm disappointed in Gulag for being all "we've spent enough time on politics!" while rejecting a clear proposal on how to ensure that today is the last day of this crap. But I refuse to recognize the legitimacy of this current trash heap of an election.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

SalTheBard posted:

This game is really confusing the gently caress out of me.

change starts with ##voting TM

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Dead Cow posted:

Your dog gifs still had no substance, and the barest of relevance. I like this even less now because you could have said anything at any time, however you decided your dedication to your gifposting was worth more than trying to make cases or anything

##vote asiina

I don't like taking the Kash scumclaim seriously either.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

If we get to D3 and still don't have a president and I am still alive, I will unilaterally declare myself dictator of the school and start burning everything down.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Tired Moritz posted:

bif is in a scum team with kash and gulags? mmmmm

your Game Show Club must be shut down and quarantined before the diseased goats can escape.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Excellent idea and followthrough, Cat and Gene. :3:

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

50 pounds of bread posted:

Sounds like it to me since there isnt an official nomination process.

uggggggggggggggggggggh

peramene posted:

Second, due to budget cuts, we're severely understaffed and must rely on volunteers to identify potential troublemakers. We don't want to put too much power in the teacher's hands, of course, so we'll go with a democratic system. If a student is considered a troublemaker by a majority of the student body, that student will join me in detention, where they'll receive the kind of remedial attention and care that they need.

Finally, and most exciting of all, we need a student council president!! Please conduct a civilized election amongst yourselves and have a consensus answer submitted to the faculty lounge by... shall we say Wednesday at 5PM Pacific? Your student council president will be a natural leader among you. Obviously, the president will have to spend a lot of extra time at school and will be very busy - so don't waste any time trying to send her to detention!

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Tired Moritz posted:

seriously guys im not a fan of bif going all >:(((( TM DIDNT VOTE and pushing me

like why doesn't my vote on kash count? because it was before the proclamation? dumb

huh? Who cares about your vote? I'm pushing you cause you've been posting dumb poo poo, and if you have actions you will probably also do dumb poo poo.

As for why your vote on Kash doesn't count, actually none of em count. Nothing that happened on D1 had any official meaning whatsoever. It doesn't even matter cause Kash was still in the lead, as I announced anyway.

Tired Moritz posted:

instead of actually playing the game and posting the votes here so we can read and case, let's just post them in an anonymous site

hey, I had an idea for how to handle it in thread, but you were all "I don't like people telling me what to do" just making GBS threads on it. With that attitude, no one is ever gonna organise anything that you like. So just gtfo.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

How the he'll is this a thing. We just failed to lynch d1, the guy who we failed to lynch should be turboed, how is this hard?

This is like mafia 101

Have you got any actual cases to make today or are you just gonna cling to some methodology and call it "mafia 101" to absolve yourself of responsibility, while also ignoring that yesterday had some rather unusual-for-Mafia circumstances what with the election going on

Hell you allegedly didn't even know there was any difference between nominating and voting

maybe you shouldn't try and do even a 101 lecture till ya learn how to read

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

For how many words you write, you're surprisingly bad at this game.

Yes, it's because I often mistake stupidity for scumminess.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

peramene posted:

Episode 1

Kashuno (11): The Ninth Layer, Asiina, curiousCat, Anomalous Amalgam, flerp, Pththya-lyi, Eat The Rich, Kashuno, NevergirlsOFFICIAL, NevergirlsOFFICIAL, Asiina, Asiina, jon joe, NevergirlsOFFICIAL, 50 pounds of bread, give head or get dead, Kashuno
Asiina (5): b-minus1, Li Dawny, Juchero, Kashuno, Dead Cow
NevergirlsOFFICIAL (2): GulagDolls, Bifauxnen, give head or get dead, GulagDolls, Token Female, GulagDolls, give head or get dead, Bifauxnen
Bifauxnen (1): PMush Perfect
curiousCat (1): GeneX
Hal Incandenza (1): SalTheBard
b-minus1 (1): Bifauxnen
give head or get dead (1): Atomic Soda, GulagDolls, GulagDolls, GulagDolls, GulagDolls
GeneX (0): Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen
Iron Chef Ramen (0): b-minus1, b-minus1
Natural 20 (0): Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen
Dead Cow (0): The Ninth Layer, The Ninth Layer
SalTheBard (0): Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen
GulagDolls (0): flerp, flerp
Tired Moritz (0): GulagDolls, GulagDolls

Not Voting (6): Chic Trombone, Hal Incandenza, Iron Chef Ramen, Natural 20, Tired Moritz, Tobbs Gnawed

With 29 in attendance, it's 15 votes to send a student to detention. The current schoolday ends February 14th, 2018 at 5 p.m. PST -- that's in about 0 minutes.

Congratulations, students! Day 1 has concluded without any among your number being determined to be such a troublemaker that they should face detention. However... hmm, it would appear that you've fallen short of coming to a clear consensus on your student council president... that's unfortunate. We'll simply have to revisit that in the morning! Rest easy tonight, and make sure you get all of your homework in on time!

peramene posted:

With 29 in attendance, it's 15 votes to send a student to detention. The current schoolday ends February 14th, 2018 at 5 p.m. PST -- that's in about 0 minutes.

peramene posted:

Kashuno (11):

The president thing is the stupidest extended joke phase ever, and we have a guy who wasn't lynched at like -2 with people who could have hammered.

oh, also learn how to count

Quit being so abrasive.

No.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Natural 20 posted:

Bif senpai did the vote instead of me?

Perhaps she didn't notice me trying.

That's okay though. She'll notice my next post.

I did notice, but I also noticed you were about to go to sleep! So I did the count so we wouldn't have to wait for you to wake up and we could hopefully get right down to the runoff vote.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Yeah i used the qualifier like because I was too lazy to go back and check, point still stands, and you are still an rear end in a top hat.

thanks for pointing that out Mafia Dad

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Natural 20 posted:

Bif senpai, I’m sure you can do any job better than me! A while ago I saw you talking with the student council and I was so impressed! Documents detailing every aspect of school life were everywhere, only you somehow knew where everything was! You knew every aspect of what you were talking about. Someone else couldn’t manage that! Try as they might they’d get confused. To deal with anything like that is phenomenal and I’m so amazed! Hurting as much as I do from being ignored, you still manage to make it better, just by being you!

aaaaaah you're embarrassing me :sweatdrop:

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Okay.

Big is really terrible at mafia, so she tries to make herself feel good by being an rear end in a top hat to try to tear people down.

There, it's about mafia now.

50 I really don't have anything against you and thought you were awesome and fun in FSN, I'm just being grumpy cause the election's not over yet, but everyone (except for Cat and Gene and maybe Nat who wanted to do a count) is STILL farting around wanting to keep nominating other people, or still not getting that the election is separate from the lunch (which btw, I slightly doubt in your case, I wonder if you're just scum trying to find an excuse to keep pushing your turbo or something), and also I had that idea for doing special image votes that I thought would be nice and fun, but people didn't wanna do that either so FUN OVER IT'S rear end in a top hat TIME

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Tired Moritz posted:

the school election is basically reverse scum hunting so idk why you're so surprised that people actually want to put thought into who they are electing instead of the two people that just happened to get the most votes earlier.

I'm not sure why you believe this is what is happening, sounds like a false scum narrative to me

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

oh yeah, Nat-kun, I couldn't find you around on Valentine's Day, but I saved a chocolate for you! Uh, it's just giri-choko just so you know, it's not like I did a special minigame to make it or anything

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Your version of being grumpy is being an rear end in a top hat. I'm being an rear end in a top hat back to let you know how lovely it is. Say what you mean without trying to be a condescending jerk and people won't pick fights with you in every mafia game. If you think not lynching the guy who narrowly avoided a lynch on day 1 is a good idea, respond to me and say that, don't just ignore my posts about it until you decide to respond by being an rear end in a top hat trying to call me an idiot for having the gall to think the student president thing is a cutesy way of doing the day one lynch.

If you disagree with me because you think I'm scum then say that.

Turn over a new leaf on this one so I don't have to dislike yoi.

I didn't disagree with you because I think you were scum, I just expressed frustration at you as I posted my quotes to try and show what was up with the lunch. I'm not sure how I could have said any more clearly what I meant at that time than "uggggggh". Since then, I've only idly wondered a bit if there could maybe be some scummy motivation behind you playing dumb about it, which is hardly worth a vote yet.

If you click one of the question marks below my posts, you will see many lighthearted posts on D1 where I was chillaxing and goofing around and just enjoying the game. If I can't ever stray from that without you feeling the need to judge me as a person and threaten me with your dislike when I don't overhaul my whole game by "turning over a new leaf" when you demand, I don't imagine I'll realistically be able to satisfy you, so I'll do you one kindness and save you some time. Go ahead and cut to the chase and start disliking me now.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Asiina posted:

And Bif you still didn't explain your reasons for not switching at deadline. You come in all gung-ho today but apparently didn't give a poo poo yesterday.

for not switching to Kash? Cause I didn't want to see him get lunched. It seemed really bad how votes kept piling on him for no reason, and some of them even seemed like confused votes from people who thought it was a nomination... or from scum who knew full well and were using it as an excuse.

Asiina posted:

I absolutely will take a scumclaim seriously and vote them for it. I will die on this hill. I have died on it before.

Also does nobody actually read where it says "don't even think about sending the president to detention" which I'm reading as you are agreeing to keep this person around in the game with even the possibility of making them lynchproof. If that's the case I absolutely don't want it to be Kash who I think is scum.

Why do you think he's scum? Is it ONLY because of the scumclaim, cause at that time it read like a pretty nice joke to me. If you got more though, I'll listen.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Now you are sitting here trying to explain away your caustic behaviour instead of acknowledging it.

oh, no, that "Mafia Dad" thing was a joke about you trying to explain something obvious for the thread.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Asiina posted:

The other thing I don't like is his vote on me at the end of the day and I guess trying to paint it as having content when it's obviously just an attempt to lynch someone who isn't him, which is a fine enough reason to vote for someone at deadline. It's also why I didn't like your not switching. Like did you say any of this about not wanting to vote for Kash yesterday? If so I can't find it.

Hm, your other reasons sound ok, but this one about not liking him voting you doesn't seem fair at all. Nobody else except Kash was anywhere close to possibly being lunched. It's kind of a stretch to call someone scummy for trying to lunch anyone who's not him just because he's not self-voting. And can you even call it an actual attempt to lunch someone who isn't him? I didn't see him really fighting much, in fact that was what directly led to the scumclaim joke. Someone was all, "aren't you gonna say anything Kash? Like 'I'm not scum'?"

As for what I said yesterday, no you will not find anything I said about it yesterday, because it's not there. But today I did explain, directly to you, why that was.

Bifauxnen posted:

I didn't actually want to see Kash lunched because the big rush of votes on him was dumb, there was no real casing behind them and half of them could've just been dumbass mistakes from people trying to nominate him for all I know. I didn't mind having a no-lunch since Kash was also a leader in nominations for president, so hopefully we could at least get that sorted however the hell it worked. But I didn't want to actually argue explicitly for a no-lunch. Waiting to see if anyone actually made the move to hammer Kash could be pretty interesting.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Asiina posted:

Except that was exactly my point. He didn't really need a reason, it was deadline and votes fly around at deadline. I'm not calling him scummy for voting me (the person with the next highest vote count), I'm calling him scummy for giving an incredibly vague reasoning why that doesn't feel real when he had the perfectly valid reason in front of him of "I don't want to be lynched, so I'm voting the next highest person."

Ah, that makes more sense now seeing that bit you quoted again. I'd be more ok with possibly lunching Kash today if that ends up being the best lead we got. Just yesterday it seemed like a lovely rush for no reason on someone who was trying to put a good effort into the game.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Isn't the student body president thing just a reword of the lunching?

Peramene has said literally nothing about how to elect a president or what it does, i dont see how I'm not paying attention.

I got this one, NGO

We may not know what it does, or how to do it, and that may still really suck, but from pera's post I quoted for you, we can at least deduce one fact. It is not just the same thing as a cutesily renamed or reworded lunch:

peramene posted:

Second, due to budget cuts, we're severely understaffed and must rely on volunteers to identify potential troublemakers. We don't want to put too much power in the teacher's hands, of course, so we'll go with a democratic system. If a student is considered a troublemaker by a majority of the student body, that student will join me in detention, where they'll receive the kind of remedial attention and care that they need.

Finally, and most exciting of all, we need a student council president!! Please conduct a civilized election amongst yourselves and have a consensus answer submitted to the faculty lounge by... shall we say Wednesday at 5PM Pacific? Your student council president will be a natural leader among you. Obviously, the president will have to spend a lot of extra time at school and will be very busy - so don't waste any time trying to send her to detention!

First she describes the lunch which is already reworded, as "detention". Then she describes the need to elect a president, which is a wholly separate thing. And also instructs us to not "waste time" by trying to lunch the president.

I may be a big rear end in a top hat for hitting a sore spot for you here by pointing it out, but you kinda weren't paying attention.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Kashuno posted:

Heh you're lucky you messed it up

ooh can I try, can I try?

You can't kill me

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Kashuno posted:

you....fool......................

you could have

you could have saved yourself

you didn't have to..

YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO DO THIS

Bifauxnen, Town aligned IDIOT, was killed day 2.

:ghost: aw yes! that's an amazing power Kash, I was so bummed that people couldn't even get to see how townie I was when I flipped but now your power has fixed that for me. I can rest in peace :ghost:

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Kashuno posted:

Bifauxnen you are no longer allowed to post please don't post anymore

FPzero posted:

: Seriously, just shut up already! Shut up forever!
: ...
: ...

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

kinda surprised at how much bif is posting

this is like the fifth post along these lines and not one person has not got it rear end-backwards to correctly identify that the weird period was yesterday, when I was posting and trying less

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Tired Moritz posted:

Imo I think bif's sudden tryhardness in this game is a bit odd.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

##nominate no one

flerp posted:

what if we hold off on the elections, you do the flip thingy and elect you tomorrow to make sure ur not lying???

kinda hard to elect someone after they dayvig'ed themself but hey, let's give it a try why not

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

I’m not saying low post count is a litmus test but unusual game play is definitely suspicious. This isn’t a new concept I made up.

you're posting unusually frequently....

• Locked thread