Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Loser_Rex
Apr 14, 2006

Spidercock? Here?

Cavauro posted:

You're on Team 26 now, and don't let others try to make you believe that you're not. the team name is "Team 26 is Dazzler unless somebody else cares then they can change it. i don't care"

I consider myself the manager! For the entrant but also for Dazzler (unless somebody else cares then they can change it. i don't care.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
12 & 21 are unnamed.

a new study bible! posted:

Quick and lovely shop job

Hell yes

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
12 was the first to be named, and we stand in solidarity with That DICK!'s fine choice of name.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Bizarro Kanyon posted:

Team 21 is Team Morph
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCFsSje9bJA

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
I'm going to throw Goldballs out there. He's a great X-Man! His power is he literally makes Gold Balls out of his body!

Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

Something Awful, so easy even a spaceman can do it!

No Irish Need Imply posted:

12 & 21 are unnamed.

Hell yes

I had called 21 for Team Morph.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

#7 is supposed to be Team Adam X the X-treme.

SalTheBard posted:

I'm going to throw Goldballs out there. He's a great X-Man! His power is he literally makes Gold Balls out of his body!

poo poo I forgot about Goldballs, drat it.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
This thread reminded me that there are like 4 or 5 cool X-Men and the rest are all lameass dorks

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon

if you don't know who Marrow is, well, i don't really know either. she was in Marvel vs Capcom 2, and her mutant ability is basically having bone cancer and using her grotesque bone growths to hurt her enemies. i picked her for my team because i am attracted to women with problems.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

This is what happens to boneitis when you have the X gene

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Bill Goldberg posted:

if you don't know who Marrow is, well, i don't really know either. she was in Marvel vs Capcom 2, and her mutant ability is basically having bone cancer and using her grotesque bone growths to hurt her enemies. i picked her for my team because i am attracted to women with problems.

She was a mean women who was aggressive because unlike the other mutants she wasn't some amazing supermodel with really useful/fancy powers, and she hated them because they were the acceptable "face" of being a mutant and could also easily hide their powers/fit in if they felt like it, while she was stuck living in the sewers and would be attacked on sight.

They literally did a storyline where they put her into a machine that made her pretty, and she became really nice and friendly and apologized for being so mean in the past :sigh:

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

Making his way to the ring . . .
from Deep in the Jungle . . .

The Big Monkey!
Team Dark Phoenix is gonna win. None of you can control that fact, not even us.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Modern Marrow is completely insane because someone ripped her baby out of her and broke her mind.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon

Aphrodite posted:

Modern Marrow is completely insane because someone ripped her baby out of her and broke her mind.

wow that's really depressing

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Aphrodite posted:

Jesus Christ, did DC take over the X-Books while I wasn't looking?

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Comic books were a mistake

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
let's just say, i don't mind a few weird growths, and i've got a "bone" of my own, so to speak, and my mutant ability is making babies. so, you know, call me, Marrow...

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

Bill Goldberg posted:

i am attracted to women with problems.

same, for boom-boom

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Oh wait I guess I didn't finish reading that story. Looks like it eventually turns out that she just lost the baby because of a medical procedure to get her powers back, which still drove her insane, and her baby being stolen was like insane person justification to avoid accepting it was her fault.

So that might actually be worse?

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Jerusalem posted:

Jesus Christ, did Vince Russo take over the X-Books while I wasn't looking?

ftfy

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

:burger:WAKE UP:burger:

That DICK! posted:

Team 12 is The Stupid Assholes

I stand by this name :colbert:

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

gently caress yeah let's go Team 21.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSJrD9VWPII

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

please fix the OP for team 26, the name is: "Team 26 is Dazzler unless somebody else cares then they can change it. i don't care", which is much better than the team name "Dazzler"

also everyone dissing on team "Team 26 is Dazzler unless somebody else cares then they can change it. i don't care", check out this rumble curse: before you get thrown over the top, which rest assured you WILL, you will be crotched on the top rope and make a stupid face because of the pain and embarrassment of being hit in your tiny dick and balls!!!!

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
Team The Stupid Assholes is going to singlehandedly eliminate and severely injure every other team's wrestler

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

tweet my meat posted:

Team The Stupid Assholes is going to singlehandedly eliminate and severely injure every other team's wrestler

Name Team 12 Team Great Lakes X Men

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

I am the sexiest poster in the world!

Ask Me For Warez posted:

Team 18 is Team Stacy X.

Edit: Stacy X (real name Miranda Leevald) is a fictional character appearing in American comic books published by Marvel Comics. She is a mutant prostitute who was briefly affiliated with the X-Men and was later known as a member of the New Warriors.

Hell yeah lets go team Sex Worker no shaming our team! I'm trying to stay positive about my team name despite the fact that there are so so so many cooler X-men! Also this is going to make my women's Royal Rumble number a bit awkward now, wooo!

Jerusalem posted:

She was a mean women who was aggressive because unlike the other mutants she wasn't some amazing supermodel with really useful/fancy powers, and she hated them because they were the acceptable "face" of being a mutant and could also easily hide their powers/fit in if they felt like it, while she was stuck living in the sewers and would be attacked on sight.

They literally did a storyline where they put her into a machine that made her pretty, and she became really nice and friendly and apologized for being so mean in the past :sigh:

Lord knows the x-men have gone to this well tons of times, but I never get tired of mutant characters having to deal with their powers making them super ugly, having severe downsides, etc. whether they're heroes or villains. It's always fun to explore when most x-men are hot people in sexy outfits and then they have to deal with someone whose power is being a constant puddle of green ooze or whatever.

I feel like we're due for a comic storyline/event that digs deep into this territory again.

Edit: gently caress Team Longshot is the best goddamn name for a Roulette team I've ever seen, my disappointment has doubled. I hope #25 gets Roman for extra irony.

NowonSA fucked around with this message at 02:14 on Jan 28, 2018

Antitonic
Sep 24, 2011

Invented By Gandhi

Man I was sloppy this year. Coin flip says 29.

Antitonic posted:

Team 15 will externally digest all competitors!

I once was blind but now I see: Team 29 is the TRUE path to victory!

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

ngl, some of these team choices are pretty inspired! But how many of these mutants have powers that they could employ safely in the squared circle? My man Stringfellow can make other people loose and floppy and bendy; give him some time to hone his skills at Professor X's performance center, and you get a wrestler who can do all sorts of gnarly-looking things to his opponent's body without endangering their health. Imagine a power like that on the likes of ZSJ, or Minoru Suzuki. In conclusion, Stringfellow is a land of contrasts is the thinking fans' wrestlemutant, thank you, good night

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

Team Mystique is the only team that can credibly enter both Royal Rumbles. This greatly increases our chances of winning at least one of the Rumbles.

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

team longshot is going to win

Manic_Misanthrope
Jul 1, 2010

Neurotic Roleplay posted:

team longshot is going to win

I dunno, that name doesn't speak well of our odds

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
CarlCX I'm going to kick your fucken rear end

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos

That DICK! posted:

Team 12 is The Stupid Assholes

keevo posted:

I stand by this name :colbert:

tweet my meat posted:

12 was the first to be named, and we stand in solidarity with That DICK!'s fine choice of name.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Team Cyclops will be down to the last 4 and then he's gonna do this to everyone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVmc5ZepdVs

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

Manic_Misanthrope posted:

have faith brother

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

"Do you want to talk to a spider, Peter?"

Manic_Misanthrope posted:

He has the power of luck as long as he has good intentions. Also, he's handsome as gently caress, and is usually drawn by Art Adams.

Xerzes
May 16, 2012

exploded mummy posted:

Name Team 12 Team Great Lakes X Men

With the powers of..dying repeatedly; being stretchy and gay; a confusing fat-shaming metaphor; flying and then dying; being a door; dying repeatedly; having an actual fursona; mooching; and squirrels. Truly a land of contrasts.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
Too late for a number?

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib

Golden Bee posted:

Too late for a number?

If I didn't miss you and you just didn't post in the right thread: sorry/too bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

21 Hoot Salute
Feb 8, 2005

Night-time, turn around
Lonely is the city tonight
Night-time, all around
Lonely in the city tonight

Golden Bee posted:

Too late for a number?

Consider yourself an honorary member of the best team, TEAM # 3!!

• Locked thread