Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Team 15 is Team Maggott.

Enjoy.

quote:

Powers and abilities

Digestive system replaced by a hollow cavity that houses a pair of semi-sentient slugs called Eany and Meany who bore their way out of his torso and then use powerful enzymes to process and digest any solid objects in their path at super speeds, transmitting food energy back to their host to supercharge his physical size, strength, stamina, and sturdiness while turning his skin blue and his eyes red, but the slugs must re-enter through his belly and release their storage internally to feed his body properly.
Psychometric power enables him to draw psychic imprints from his environment, replaying in his mind's-eye events which once took place or will soon take place in his general vicinity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Senerio posted:

How is there no team Negasonic Teenage Warhead?

Irregardless, go Team Jubilee!

She was never one of the X-Men and died.

Come on, respect the canon!

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

#7 is supposed to be Team Adam X the X-treme.

SalTheBard posted:

I'm going to throw Goldballs out there. He's a great X-Man! His power is he literally makes Gold Balls out of his body!

poo poo I forgot about Goldballs, drat it.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Modern Marrow is completely insane because someone ripped her baby out of her and broke her mind.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Oh wait I guess I didn't finish reading that story. Looks like it eventually turns out that she just lost the baby because of a medical procedure to get her powers back, which still drove her insane, and her baby being stolen was like insane person justification to avoid accepting it was her fault.

So that might actually be worse?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Team Maggott is open to our sentient digestive system using you as fuel for our superpowers.

• Locked thread