Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

EL IDOLO~~~~

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

*tarzan swings back into thread* aop loving own

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

AoP aren't no-sell monsters, they are 'gently caress YOU by any means necessary' monsters. you could break their arms and they'd start throwing jump kicks and figure out tandem slams using only their legs

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

i also like the akam and razar roar poo poo in non-english and it still gets pops

it makes me think of Y2J talking about warrior, "I have no idea what he just said but yaaaaay :neckbeard: "

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Jerusalem posted:

I know the main roster has a bad track record, but goddamn the AOP could have an amazing series of matches with the likes of The Usos or New Day or The Bar.

didnt they just hire war machine? I want to see increasingly absurd feats of strength of tandem offense between the two teams. just AoP throwing WM around, WM throwing AoP around, AoP throwing WM at WM, WM throwing AoP at AoP, AoP throwing AoP at WM, WM throwing WM at AoP.... big boy bodies hitting big boy bodies forever

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

TDE look like strategists AND opportunists, and AoP look like monsters that easily could have/should have won, everyone looks good

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

motherbox posted:

Amazing end. I was like "lol nice botch on the super cli--:hellyeah:

the only AoP botch I can recall is throwing a heavy chain directly into a fan's face

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

whoever said AoP become the new bludgeon brothers and free Harper from hell, I like the idea as long as they dont have hammers and instead the 'bludgeon' part refers to how they take your tag partner and use them as a weapon to bludgeon you :black101:

war machine!! :woop:

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

velveteen dream uses the damien sandow 'brandy snifter' microphone pose :xd:

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

dream's new sunglasses dont protect his third eye from UV rays tho :(

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Eltoasto posted:

One of my favorite moments of last year is still Dream doing the pained hip swivel before dropping the elbow on Black.

i loved that match but really what i remember is that spot, and that badass loving DDT that made me go "WHAT IS THAT, DO THAT AGAIN"

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

as an extremely handsome and sexy man, i too dislike seeing ugly and/or fat people in any setting, but i have come to accept that wrestling is a land of polar opposites clashing

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

how many people in wwe have top rope elbow finishers?

dream, kairi sane, xavier woods... i feel like there's one more?

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

please switch menounos and mcmahon's roles for the womens rumble, thank u

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Aphrodite posted:

Xavier's is a rope walk.

oh what rope does he walk on? bottom rope? middle rope?

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

if you must have a horse theme, at least use steve vai's bad horsie https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJfhFZ684SU

i mean preferably just dont use any horse noises

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

"werewolf vampire goddess anime warrior" is too many things to be

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Google Image Search for Shenom

this bitch got some titties!!!

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

VJeff posted:

Hard disagree.

you gotta leave gimmicks for other women too!

like kairi sane is just a pirate, not a zombie pirate ninja angel sniper

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

shayna needs to learn marty scurll's finger break maneuever

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

MotU posted:

5 gimmicks, no personality

oh another thing, i feel like it requires some real ability to do character work and promos and ember has the good in-ring and the bad on-mic so :shrug:

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

why are '12 to 6' elbows illegal in MMA? all the good poo poo isn't allowed :mad:

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

The_Rob posted:

This match is good.

i dont actually care about the 'story' but i think the match has been good

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

protip, when you're in extreme agony after hitting your finisher, writhe and flail and scream TOWARDS and then ON TOP OF your opponent

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

lets have the women that shayna brutalized come out and beat her up

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

i missed this match so far due to dog walking. how extreme and vicious was it

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Jerusalem posted:

Take that, Adam Cole's butthole!

gave him the xpacinator!

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

WAIT hold up the name of my top-rope atomic drop is the xpacinator, original character DO NOT STEAL

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

someday when i am in an extreme rules match, i am never going to set up anything. i will never be hoisted by my own petard, ever

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

haha second time killian dain has gotten to tell adam cole "i'm gonna kill him/them"

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Jerusalem posted:

Oh and I know you can usually safely ignore the pre-show, but everybody should have watched at least the last few minutes, where Zelena came out and just tore the panel a new one for not respecting Almas :allears:

Zelena ripping into them and Joe getting more and more horny about it

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Jerusalem posted:

:hellyeah:

He looked so happy to have another trash-talker out there.

after she left he said "she's FIERY :mrgw:"

also why didnt ec3 look like he was having fun, have fun at takeover you doofus

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Dias posted:

derrick bateman is good and was always good (but not that much as a wrestler but he's good okay)

submission wrestling! SUBMISSSIONNN WRESTTLIIINNG! SUBM *gets kicked in face*

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

literally the only area where i can criticize Zelina is the one where she met Austin Aries and thought "I would like to date this man"

but she then upgraded to Almas so clearly she learns from her mistakes

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

i really like almas theme :shobon:

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Testekill posted:

He lacked that heel swagger and was dressed like a male stripper

he was dressed like loving American Males, not even good sexy strippers

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Le Saboteur posted:

How about Johnny Gargano wins this then Ciampa beats him down while Johnny is celebrating in the ring with his family.

how about Almas wins and then Zelina holds Candace in place and forces her to watch Ciampa knee Johnny into oblivion?

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

this match is loving great

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

hahah almas looked so pissed after gargano kicked out of the backfist, and then his anger ran him straight into a superkick

• Locked thread