Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

SalTheBard posted:

If Mania is between 6 and 7 hours there is no reason to not at least give them 25 minutes.

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

Last night was my introduction to Kairi and I love her

oh, she's wonderful. there's no other 120 lb women in the world that can do a spinning backfist that looks like it can level anyone.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib

Hey I can dare to loving dream!

Kenshin
Jan 10, 2007
Hopefully this means they'll have more currently-operating superstars for the 2019 Women's Royal Rumble. To do that they should fire some of the more boring men so RAW and Smackdown are both closer to 50/50 in terms of numbers of superstars and ring-time. (not that having hall of famers entering is bad, I'd just prefer in the future that it's fewer of them)

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Yeah, if you aren't following Kairi on twitter/social media, I don't know what is wrong with you. She posts a lot of positive tweets, and has no baggage (as in, controversial issues) that I know of. Also she likes to post pictures of her dog on twitter. His name is Cheese and he rules.

https://twitter.com/KairiSaneWWE

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

Kenshin posted:

Hopefully this means they'll have more currently-operating superstars for the 2019 Women's Royal Rumble. To do that they should fire some of the more boring men so RAW and Smackdown are both closer to 50/50 in terms of numbers of superstars and ring-time. (not that having hall of famers entering is bad, I'd just prefer in the future that it's fewer of them)

WWE is incapable of booking a good women’s feud these days that does not involve the title.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

shiksa posted:

oh, she's wonderful. there's no other 120 lb women in the world that can do a spinning backfist that looks like it can level anyone.

Well she has changed a bit...

https://twitter.com/KairiSaneWWE/status/954519038033612800

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
I didn't get the Kelly Kelly joke until far too late. Her whole thing when she started was that she was 19 (because Vince, Johnny Ace and Dunn are creepy old men) and she entered the Rumble at #19.

Also, Beth, Molly, Trish and Lita were probably the legends that 'should' have been in the match in that the first three all looked really good work-wise (Trish especially) and Lita wasn't any worse that she used to be. The moonsault looked exactly as dangerous as it always did.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
The one change I would have made is having Lita stay around to the last four, like when Mr. Perfect made his run in the 2003(?) Rumble. They don't do sentimental old favorites going far enough imo. Of course that depends on Lita being able to go 25 minutes.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Feels Villeneuve posted:

The one change I would have made is having Lita stay around to the last four, like when Mr. Perfect made his run in the 2003(?) Rumble. They don't do sentimental old favorites going far enough imo. Of course that depends on Lita being able to go 25 minutes.

25? She was #5, dude, she'd be going like 45 mins at that rate

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Gaz-L posted:

25? She was #5, dude, she'd be going like 45 mins at that rate

Well I mean you'd move her up to the early 20s too, and it was just an idea lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Saint Freak posted: